Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

2nd that lulu - so the day started good yesterday -knew it might not end that way since we were going out.

Thought we were going out to dinner before drinking - apparently not (fortunately had a muscle milk light Protein Bar in my purse) so one would think - well that's not so bad.

until we mention how many mojitos I drank down - I'm not sure. so then when we're going to the next bar at 01:30 - everyone's really hungry and we stop at (please insert own version of scary/suspenseful music) --- burger king - i haven't had fast food (other than one failed attempt at a tb meximelt) in 8-10 months.

I had a couple chicken fries and a couple regular fries - what makes it even worse - although everything stayed down I could tell when I should have stopped eating and I went passed it.

Oh well I guess this doesn't happen that often - oh wait there's going to be a repeat on thursday - what am I 22?

Edited by kcmagu
misspelled

Yesterday:

B/L - chicken salad on croissant & pickle spear

D - shrimp, sauteed in olive oil w/garlic, lemon juice and dill, and fresh steamed green Beans, also then quick sauteed in shrimp pan...with a sprinkle of grated parmesan over all.

S - Fresh peach

Edited by WannaBe1/2TheWoman
Forgot to add an item

Oh well I guess this doesn't happen that often - oh wait there's going to be a repeat on thursday - what am I 22?

first time in 2yrs i had a REAL coke yesterday - opened it, put it on ice to get some bubbles out & it was FANTASTIC. i about went into a sugar coma afterwards, but i looked at my husband as if i had the most amazing dining experience:):wink2:

It has been a a long time since I have been on here. I am interested in the naked nuggets. How do you prepare them?

Is anyone having trouble keeping good Protein or good food down in general? I find sometimes it just doesn't want to stay down. Maybe I am swallowing too big a bite??

Thanks for your input.

Did anyone find the naked nuggets in the south? I am from Louisiana and Sam's is the only local warehouse that we have. No costco in the area.

No luck at Sam's in TN.

first time in 2yrs i had a REAL coke yesterday - opened it, put it on ice to get some bubbles out & it was FANTASTIC. i about went into a sugar coma afterwards, but i looked at my husband as if i had the most amazing dining experience:):wink2:

I would absolutely KILL for a Dr. Pepper :biggrin:(drinking it fast, straight from the bottle like a lush drinking bad whiskey:blushing:).

Is anyone having trouble keeping good Protein or good food down in general? I find sometimes it just doesn't want to stay down. Maybe I am swallowing too big a bite??

Thanks for your input.

You might try taking smaller bites, but you may be too tight. You really shouldn't consistantly have trouble getting protein down. I only have trouble when I let myself get too hungry. Even then, I don't normally have it come back up. I just have to sit there and let it work its way down.

looks like the weekend was pretty bad for everyone

yesterday

b-cookies and cream muscle milk

l- 2 pieces of watermelon

d-oreo cookie blizzard (wtf), I'm not even a huge ice cream lover, but I was in the mall,it was about 9000 degrees, and I had to have it. Wasted calories. To make up for it, I went straight to the gym this morning. Hopefully, that is out of my system

today-

B-coffee w/stevia, buscuit and gravy

L-salad w/deli turkey, string cheese

S-string cheese

D-zucchini w/garlic, Tomato, cannellini Beans, onions, and parmesan. (thanks luluc!)

Today:

Breakfast

coffee

Protein shake: 1 sm nectarine cut up and frozen, vanilla Protein Powder, stevia

Lunch

mini sandwich:1.5oz roast chicken, 1/6 sm apple-sliced, 1oz brie on 100 cal thin bun, grilled w/ Pam until brie melted.

5oz Sunchips

Snack

1oz smoked almonds

Dinner

3oz roast chicken

1/2 C. broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole

Lacking vegetables today! Will try to have extra tomorrow.

Edited by August

today

b-cookies and cream muscle milk

l-1/2 cup crab salad

d-homemade "chow mein" with Kelp noodles (only 6 calories and no carbs), ground shrimp, onion, green onion, chinese cabbage, bean sprouts, fresh ginger,soy sauce, sesame seed oil, red pepper flakes:thumbup::wink2::thumbup::biggrin:

exercise-1 hr at the gym

SO I think I might have some swelling from my poor choices in drunken eating - I have been pretty tight today. Wasn't hungry at all this am - finally made myself try to eat something a little after noon - but it took almost an hour to be able to eat 2/3 c. pureed Soup - Better tonight but still tight - might do liquids for a couple days (pretend like I'm back on the 5dpt)

late B: 2/3 c. pureed black bean soup

S: sf popsicle

L: grande light java chip frappachino

S: several sf popsicles

D: 3/4 c. black bean soup w/ 0.7 oz white cheddar diced in

i know you told me before and i forgot to bookmark the site where do I find the 5 day diet to see if I need a fill? thanks again

yesterday....

b - 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, 2 jimmy dean turkey link sausages

l - turkey taco meat, cheese, lght sour cream & lettuce

d - meatballs, spaghetti squash, spaghetti sauce & sprinkled w/cheese

calories - 1175