Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

hi truediva was wondering if you could send me the basics of you muffins you be maken.

thursday

b-turkey lunchable

s-6oz yogurt w/1tbs sunflower seeds

l-soft shell mighty taco

d-2large eggs, w/mayo,onions on a rice cake

841calories

62oz c.lite

went to a cancert in the park today i was so hot and so many people there i fainted. emt said i was dehydrated at the time i had only eat the lunchable and that was at 10am. how the hell do you forget to eat that i have never forgot to do.

the basic recipe calls for some type of ground meat (I usually use turkey or italian sausage or regular Breakfast sausage)

1 egg per muffin

cream, half and half ,or milk to thin the eggs

cheese of your choice

garlic

onion

seasoning

muffin pan

brown the meat with the onions and garlic, then add your seasoning (when I do the taco version, I add a little salsa to the meat, when I do the pizza version, I add a little spaghetti sauce and turkey pepperonni). Once done, add the meat mixture to a prepared muffin pan, beat the eggs with the milk and pour over the meat mixture, top with cheese and bake for about 35 minutes.

thanks truediva im trying it now

did it with sage sausage, and some spinach. so i will let you know how they come out.

the basic recipe calls for some type of ground meat (I usually use turkey or italian sausage or regular breakfast sausage)

1 egg per muffin

cream, half and half ,or milk to thin the eggs

cheese of your choice

garlic

onion

seasoning

muffin pan

brown the meat with the onions and garlic, then add your seasoning (when I do the taco version, I add a little salsa to the meat, when I do the pizza version, I add a little spaghetti sauce and turkey pepperonni). Once done, add the meat mixture to a prepared muffin pan, beat the eggs with the milk and pour over the meat mixture, top with cheese and bake for about 35 minutes.

Today-

B-coffee with splenda, instant potato Soup w/bacon

L-couple handfuls of cherries

D-chicken chow mein (more veggies than meat)

Today: day #4 of 5dpt

B: muscle milk lite chocolate milk

S: sugarfree popsicle, babybel

L: 2 oz fajita burger w/ roasted red pepper cheese spread & smashed avocado (1/4)

S: 2 sugarfree popsicles (my saviors right now)

D: 2 oz grilled Mahi w/ the best tarter sauce I made from greek yogurt :confused: and 1 sm ear grilled corn (w/ butter :cursing:)

S: either sf, ff chocolate pudding or more popsicles.

yesterday - mostly leftovers

b- spinach casserole - 1 square

s- few pretzles w/salmon dip

l- grilled zucchini w/goat cheese

d - small bowl shiritaki noodles w/meat sauce

B - chocolate Protein Powder shake with banana slices

S - 1 Tlbs nut butter, 1 sm. square semi sweet chocolate (70%)

L - 2 Tlbs hummus, 2 Tbls salsa

D - crab legs (no butter)

S - 1 glass wine

Yesterday:

B - 4 oz of deli ham and 1 oz slice of provolone cheese

L - 1/2 of a Frontega chicken sandwich from Panera

S - small bag of plain potato chips from Panera

D - 4 oz. of deli ham and 1 oz slice of provolone

Worked out at the gym. Did 1 hour on the treadmill = 3.3 miles, 260 calories burned. It's a small start, but I felt great and am looking forward to going again!

TODAY: day#5 of 5dpt (I wouldn't say my cravings are completely in check - but I feel more restriction for sure and I lost stubborn lbs. - the cravings I'm sure are more mental than anything)

B: muscle milk lit chocolate milk

S: activia light yogurt, babybel

L: 2 thin slices deli turkey meat, 1 slice deli cheddar w/ a little mustard and ranch dressing

S: too many sugarfree popsicles to count - thank goodness for splenda - but seriously

D: going out tonight - who knows what!

B-waffle w/ham (that was pathetic on my part)

L-left over chicken chow mein (mostly veggies)

S-low fat vanilla cone

D-scallops, iceberg salad

S-string cheese, wasa light rye

I scheduled an adjustment for Tuesday. I can't decide if I want the adjustment, or try the pouch test first.

Did anyone find the naked nuggets in the south? I am from Louisiana and Sam's is the only local warehouse that we have. No costco in the area.

Hi,

I have been lurking reading this thread for a while. I seem to do better when I log what I eat, but have trouble being consistent about it. Maybe posting here will make me more accountable.

Since banding I tend to graze which the band experts say isn't good, but it is recommended by traditional diet experts. Who knows if it's good or bad, but for me it's the only way I can get in enough calories/protein and stay sane. My weight loss is good so I guess the grazing works for me. I average around 7lbs loss a month. It was 10lbs or more a month for the first few months but I knew that wouldn't last for long (nor should it to remain healthy!).

My weight loss seems to come in quick spurts, I'll hold steady for a few weeks or even gain a couple of pounds, then BAM I'll lose 5+lbs overnight. I wish it was steadier because the non-loss and gain times are discouraging.

Today I ate:

Breakfast

2 cups coffee

6 crackers w/ lf veggie cream cheese:

Came back up, remembered why I have shakes for b'fast

Breakfast second try, much better

protein shake w/ 1/2 frozen banana, 1 tbs defatted peanut powder, 1tbs. SF chocolate Syrup, chocolate Unjury powder, stevia

Lunch - eaten in two batches 2 hours apart

mini sandwich:

100 cal thin bun, krab, lf cream cheese, sprouts

handful of Trader Joe's popped potato chips

lunch was good, will make this again

Snack

protein frozen latte - vanilla Unjury powder, cold coffee, stevia, ice

Dinner -

3 small homemade potstickers

1 cup tofu + veggie stir fry (no rice)

Snack

1 serving (3 cookies) All Bran rolled Fiber wafers (not bad for fiber supplement. 130cal, 10g Fiber, 8g sugar. Supposed to be like Pirouline Cookies. They kind of miss on that front but not bad if you don't try to compare to the real thing.

Snack #2

sf fudge pop, too much late night snacking!

yesterday.....

b - coffee

l - turkey taco meat, cheese, lght sour cream, salsa, lettuce & 1/2 an avocado

d - meatballs, spaghetti sqaush, tomatoe sauce & sprinkled w/italian cheese

calories - 1075

yesterday -

b- iced skinny cap

l- sm chicken cesar salad

d/s - *cocktail party - picked on crap i shouldn't have.....way too much of bad stuff lets just say*