Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

so I caved I bought the bug on mystore for 229.00 w/3 month membership and 2 phone sessions. I bought armband for 67.00 now I have to sit and wait for it to come home but I'm curious about the membership I haven't really heard much talk about it can you do anything with the bug if you don't buy the annual membership package??

Ok, I have read many pages of this thread and am convinced... I just sent an email to my hubby with the link telling him I want a body bug for Christmas. Crossing my fingers that he gets me one, lol.

Hi girls i am new here. I listen to you chat and i enjoy learning so much about the bodybugg thank you. I have had mine for about 9 weeks. I love it anyways. We are going to california thursday by plane. has anyone worn there on there arm through secuity? Was there any problems. Please help I am conceerned I don't want them to take my bodybugg away. Thanks, Mary

so I caved I bought the bug on mystore for 229.00 w/3 month membership and 2 phone sessions. I bought armband for 67.00 now I have to sit and wait for it to come home but I'm curious about the membership I haven't really heard much talk about it can you do anything with the bug if you don't buy the annual membership package??

I don't know, but certainly without the watch you would get nothing out of it. There are no display screens, you can only tell what is going on when you upload to the computer. It is sooo worth it though!!

Watching my calories is actually fun!:bounce:

I got my bugg today--just had some time to myself finally--set it up and put it on!!!!! :whoo: I ordered the watch yesterday when it went on sale so now I'm waitng for that. I have a question--based on how I answered my questionaire, my food has me at 60% carbohydrates, 20% Protein and 20% fat. Does anyone know what this would equate to regarding protein intake--how many grams per day? I thought I'd be at a highter protein percentage, but that;s ok--I'm still going to eat how I eat now and adjust it if need be. What do you do if you're really under that calorie intact they have for you? Based on my weight it says that should be eating around 1750 calories a day--that seems like a lot to me. :( Can't wait to really figure this out!

Amy

They'll go over all of that with you during your phone coaching sessions. You should be getting a call or e-mail from them in the next day or so. Meantime, have fun with it!

I got my bugg today--just had some time to myself finally--set it up and put it on!!!!! :whoo: I ordered the watch yesterday when it went on sale so now I'm waitng for that. I have a question--based on how I answered my questionaire, my food has me at 60% carbohydrates, 20% Protein and 20% fat. Does anyone know what this would equate to regarding protein intake--how many grams per day? I thought I'd be at a highter protein percentage, but that;s ok--I'm still going to eat how I eat now and adjust it if need be. What do you do if you're really under that calorie intact they have for you? Based on my weight it says that should be eating around 1750 calories a day--that seems like a lot to me. :( Can't wait to really figure this out!

Amy

1 gr of protein = 4 calories

1 gr of carb's = 4 calories

1 gr of fat - 9 calories

Check this out for a better idea: Healthy Carb, Fat and Protein Ranges

1 gr of Protein = 4 calories

1 gr of carb's = 4 calories

1 gr of fat - 9 calories

Check this out for a better idea: Healthy Carb, Fat and Protein Ranges

Thank you!

Another quick question--did you tell your coach that you had lap band? Since I read in a previous post to no check bariatric surgery, I didn't-so I could continue to set up my bugg. But does that affect your coach and how they help?

Amy

I did, and she said that the way the coaching sessions are handled are a bit different if you've JUST been banded. But she said it really didn't make a difference otherwise.

I haven't had my session with her yet. I did answer the question NO during the set-up.

I will be honest when I do have my session.

Good Night.

Ok. WEIRDEST thing...

Halfway through the day today my display thingy said it wasn;t 'in sync' with the BB. So I pressed the buttons like I always do, and then it said that the armband wasn't registered? I was so confused! And of course I was at work, so I couldn't go to the BB website to check it out.

When I did get home I uploaded all my stuff like usual without any problems, even though the display still said it wasn't registered. After I uploaded my activity for the day the display suddenly worked, but is off on the calories by about 100o and says I've only taken 67 steps today?? I think I'll wait through tomorrow to see how it works. If its still all jacked up I guess I'll call the BB people? What do ya'll think?

Yep, I had to have my digital display reset tonight. The number to call is 866.314.9423. That's the bodybugg tech support number, and they were very helpful to me. :)