Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Ok, this probably sounds dumb but are you embarrassed to wear your body bugg? People around here are so nosy and I don't feel like explaining it to everyone in the world so I haven't even worn it yet (i got it about a week ago). I know this sounds trivial.....don't worry what others think, etc but I can't help it. Do your shirt sleeves cover it up well? I usually wear short sleeves cause I'm hot natured. Thanks.

Mine usually pokes out of my uniform sleeves. Whenever anyone asks me I just tell them its a really fancy pedometer. They usually say Oh cool, or something lame like that. I used to try to explain every cool detail about it and found that people don't really care. Lol!

I just received my bodybugg. However, it requires a username and password which I don't have - I ordered it through 24hourfitness.com without signing up online with an account first. I can't seem to get the correct person on the phone to set me up. I hope I can get this resolved today...

I just received my bodybugg. However, it requires a username and password which I don't have - I ordered it through 24hourfitness.com without signing up online with an account first. I can't seem to get the correct person on the phone to set me up. I hope I can get this resolved today...

Hey Cosean, the username and password for ordering and the username and password for the bug are different. The bugg user name has to be created from scratch. There should be a cheat sheet instructions that give you the web address so you can start the process. You need to go to that web site and create a new profile and register the device and all that.

That is one thing that I have learned about 24 hour fitness. The Corporate office, Health clubs, 24hour web site and bodybugg support are ALL SEPARATE support groups and have no idea how to communicate with each other.

I got my bodybugg a week ago and I have set up my account online but my coach still has not called me. I thought they were supposed to call within 72 hours of setting it up or something like that. I set it up on Monday. Is there something else I am supposed to do to get them to call me?

Oh, yeah, I was talking with my coach, and it seems that there are a handful of us or so on here that have the SAME coach! She said it's crazy, because it seems that we've caused a bit of a sensation right here from our little world....and a run on bodybuggs!!

So who loves Tamala? :)

I just got an actitrainer. It was a lot cheaper than the bugg. Today is the first day I've tried it. So far so good.

Oh, yeah, I was talking with my coach, and it seems that there are a handful of us or so on here that have the SAME coach! She said it's crazy, because it seems that we've caused a bit of a sensation right here from our little world....and a run on bodybuggs!!

So who loves Tamala? :girl_hug:

Lol. She was my coach too! Too funny!

I didn't mention my lapband or this site though.

Got my bodybugg today, and I'm going to slog through all 44 pages on this thread to see what the heck to do with it!

For any of you that currently are using the bodybugg - how do you deal with how irritating the band strap is? My arm is raw after wearing it (except for bed time) for 2 days. Does it not cause irritation for other people?

Thanks

For any of you that currently are using the bodybugg - how do you deal with how irritating the band strap is? My arm is raw after wearing it (except for bed time) for 2 days. Does it not cause irritation for other people?

Thanks

I had to stop wearing mine. It gave me a big red rash on the back of my arm, not from the strap, but from the Bodybugg itself. My arm was red and felt hot to the touch. It took a whole month for my arm to return to normal. I assume that the metal part on the back of the Bodybugg has nickel in it or something else that I'm allergic to. I wish I would have gotten the ActiTrainer.

I had to stop wearing mine. It gave me a big red rash on the back of my arm, not from the strap, but from the Bodybugg itself. My arm was red and felt hot to the touch. It took a whole month for my arm to return to normal. I assume that the metal part on the back of the Bodybugg has nickel in it or something else that I'm allergic to. I wish I would have gotten the ActiTrainer.

Contact them to see if they'll let you return it. If they won't, maybe someone here would buy it from you?

Thanks

I found the strap irritating for a couple days... but I've worn it pretty much nonstop for 6 weeks now and barely notice I have it on. I even still sleep with it on and it doesn't bother me at all. I feel weird if I don't have it on!

Mine bothered my arm too when I first started to wear it. It's been about 5 weeks now and I don't get that unless I get really hot.