Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

I have been using my bugg for 3 days I just weight myself today just to checkin and I am already down 1lb I have no Restriction so this is all will power and exercise cannot wait to weigh in in 2 weeks when I go to get my first fill .....

I've recommitted to tracking my calories on apex.

I've not done that in a good two weeks...it's time to get serious again.

J- I know EXACTLY what you mean... I haven't tracked a damn thing on APEX since Thanksgiving. Funny how when I am eating right I want to chart it - but when I'm eating Cookies and crap there is NO WAY I'm writing those down. Lol.

Yeah, I think that's the point. Don't eat the crap-ola so you can lose the weight. I'm ashamed of myself.

Actually that's in the past. It's all about the future. Right?

The most interesting thing about the bugg is that it allows you to track your own habits and workouts. I go to the gym and record 20 minutes on a new machine and then go home and see what kind of work out I really received. I am really big into trying all kinds of new things like longboarding (Skateboarding that is really long) instead of running and I bought a boxers speed bag from academy and man that thing can burn the calories. I have used it two weeks now and actually am getting really good at it.

Here are my stats so far.

Owned the bugg for 45 days

37 days owned pre op and average 3200 calories to 4000 on the high side per day. That is Midnight to Midnight and the days that it is 3200 those are not active days really and the +4000 days are basketball days at the church.

Surgery Day- 2500 calories that day and I did not move a muscle.

5 days Post op- this was 2500- 2780 each day with 4-500 steps taken a day. I was curious to see the drop in just baseline calorie when pre surgery I burned 3000 doing nothing. I took doing nothing to a new low since I was hurting.

Last 3 days I am now post 8 days and hit 3600 calories today. I started this Journey as 6'3 male weighting 279 and I am now 257 and feeling great. There is no way I can eat 3000 calories on this liquid diet so I am just focused on Protein and watching the weight fall off. I know this fun ride is about over because the hunger is coming back but I only have 75 to lose so It is a great start. I will the bugg let you do a little screen shot for people to see each others stats and improvement.

I have been using my bugg (sasha) yes I named it , for 6 days and I am now down 3lbs this week I maintain a calorie deficit of 1500-1700

Man I need to get back to basics with my bugg again. You're right...haven't logged all the "holiday junk". I did great up until the weekend before Christmas..DANG nabbit! I purposely didn't bake the usual Christmas goodies but, others brought them to me :eek: Eh they didn't force me to eat em though....a trip away from home to relatives didn't help either. Oh well like someone said...that was yesterday! Just one more holiday to get through...keeping things right as best as I can and then back to basics! good luck everyone :)

destiny, that's awsome that you maintain that deficit! I'm thinking I will up my goal now. i was trying for 1000-1500, but if you can do it i can do it!

LivingtheDream: Wow! To be a man and burn all those calories! I use the ellipitical for 30 minutes a day, weight train with a trainer for 1 hour, 3x a week and do pilates 2x a week for an hour. On a good day, when I am very busy I burn 2500 calories and that is including the exercise on a Sunday when I don't exercise and do attend church, I burn 1800. If I didn't watch what I eat and exercise, I would have a hard time losing any weight. I hope you know how lucky you are! If you follow the program you've got it made in the shade!

ok, i'm annoyed! I live in Germany and got the bodybugg, the coaches cannot dial international so i have to call them. So one emailed me and we set up a time, and because of the holiday week I had to set it up for a week later. It was scheduled for today, at 10:45 her time. This week was a crazy christmas week and I forgot all about it! There was no email reminder, i wish there was one, now that counts against me and I only get one more session! Gosh, you'd think there would be an email reminder especially when I am the one having to call them because of it being international.

Maybe Coach Tamala can clear this up. Did they tell you that your missed appointment counted as one session? That just doesn't seem right.

yeah i got a sort of nasty email. It is my fault for being forgetful, but seriously, it's only a 15 minute call. And I have to call them! So give me one get out of jail free here. You'd think they wouldn't want to discourage people from wanting to purchase more sessions.

on a positive note, i do love my bugg!