Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Ok, my first coaching session is tomorrow morning. What are these like? Is it all about learning how to use it, and navigate the website, and stuff like that, or what????

That's exactly what they do. They have you hit every link/page.

It's pretty cool. I learned a lot.

travelgirl - the session is all about you....wear your bodybugg some before the session and they'll show you how to upload the information if you don't know already. Mine walked me through the website, journalling the food etc and made an appointment for a followup after my first week on the bugg.

discount price is gone again. Trying to watch it for friends of mine. I'm loving my bugg. Let me tell ya..THIS is when you really notice that SODIUM really makes a difference! I went up 2 pounds like nothing because of the Soup I ate over the weekend. Finally dropped that Water weight and weigh in is tomorrow ;) Highly doubt I'll lose 2 pounds by tomorrow! Frustrating but, at least I was able to catch that part and see why it happened. Didn't go over my cals, kept my caloric deficit but, looks like I may be staying the same this week. We'll see how it goes Wed morning. The bugg is keeping me on track. I'm soooo glad I have it for the holidays too, too many foods that are not the best for you around and knowing I have to track it is keeping me from eating it. :)

So my bugg is working again. I got pissed and threw it at the wall last week and miraculously it stopped buzzing every other minute. Finally my bad temper is put to good use.

So my bugg is working again. I got pissed and threw it at the wall last week and miraculously it stopped buzzing every other minute. Finally my bad temper is put to good use.

It's a good thing I'm not at work reading this, because that made me laugh right out loud for real. Babygrl, you KILL me sometimes. I'm so glad your bugg is working again!

;) I have to send my bugg back, it's defective. Yesterday and today, it has been showing that my numbers have been astronomically high. This just cannot be. I haven't worked out for one single minute, and yesterday, it showed that I burned almost 5,000 calories, and I never broke a sweat. They did some testing while I was on the phone, and they said that the temperature sensor is defective. SO I have to wait until I get the e-mail from them with the UPS shipping label, and then take it to UPS to ship back. After I do that, they'll ship it same day, second day air. So since it's Tuesday, and their offices are closed on Thursday and Friday, I'm looking at getting my replacement on Monday or Tuesday, depending on how things play out.

DAMMIT!

:) I have to send my bugg back, it's defective. Yesterday and today, it has been showing that my numbers have been astronomically high. This just cannot be. I haven't worked out for one single minute, and yesterday, it showed that I burned almost 5,000 calories, and I never broke a sweat. They did some testing while I was on the phone, and they said that the temperature sensor is defective. SO I have to wait until I get the e-mail from them with the UPS shipping label, and then take it to UPS to ship back. After I do that, they'll ship it same day, second day air. So since it's Tuesday, and their offices are closed on Thursday and Friday, I'm looking at getting my replacement on Monday or Tuesday, depending on how things play out.

DAMMIT!

sorry to hear that travelgirl ... ;)

if you dont already have it, see if they can throw in the watch too ... ;)

I do have it already. I just hope that I get the shipping label soon enough to get it shipped today. I have to drive 30 miles to the nearest UPS office, and they have to scan my package before APEX will ship the new one out.

Are we able to get on the site before we recieve our bugg to look around? If so, how do I get to it?

No you have to have the bugg serial number to access parts of the site. At least that's what I think...could be wrong.

I have been using mine for 6 weeks and have lost 18lbs since I started using the bug. My friend wants to buy one. Does anyone know of any discount codes that work??

Has anyone who used the code and got the bugg for $236 gotten an email confirmation? I haven't and am a little worried.

I did use the code on Sunday and got it for $236. I also received an immediate confirmation and today recieved confirmation that it shipped.

Has anyone who used the code and got the bugg for $236 gotten an email confirmation? I haven't and am a little worried.

I haven't either.... My credit card doesn't show the charge either.

Can anyone provide insight -- how long did it take to get the email confirmation?

How long before you saw the charge on the credit card show up?

I recieved my email confirmation right away - simoultaneous. I received confirmation of shipment 2 days after that. Immediately they placed a hold on the funds in my account. They have not actually processed the payment yet.