Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Op yesterday. No binge. Same basic plan today only I think I will see if the wife and kids will take a walk this evening.

Edited by bacon

It has been brought to my attention that I have made some users and their monitoring family members "uncomfortable." I never intended to make anyone feel this way. I don't think I have been active enough in rhe recent weeks to even say that I have carried on a conversation with any users. Nevertheless I will no longer post in this thread. I will continue on the site, just not here. I am totally committed to my Wife and would NEVER do anything to try to harm my relationship with her and would not want to harm any relationship any user has with there partner. Keep killing it yall!

@@bacon - what?!? You are one of the consistent & honest posters here on our accountability thread. We're basically down to 3 or 4 regulars and you are an asset to us. Please reconsider, we need you here.

Today is to get OP, get in my Water, & move more. I'm gonna do shakes today, perhaps all day, and try to undo some of the weekend's damage. Ugh!!

I'll get in 72 oz of Water & walk the hood this evening.

@@JustWatchMe - bet you had a great weekend with your girls!

@@2babutterfly - you okay out there? Miss you!!

@@enjoythetime - missing you too!

@@punkinvine - hope all is well with you & your crew!

Have a swell Monday and take care of you.

Edited by s_suther

Hello.... Getting in vit/min. Water is in the cooler. lunch out... I think Wendy's Chili will work. dinner chicken and asparagus. Going to Oncologist with hubby for a check up. All seems well so pray for the blood work to be spot on! We have been gardening. I am doing the whole garden with an old fashioned push plow or ro ho and my biceps are coming along. Fresh air and sunshine just make me feel good! PTL! Bacon glad you are recovering from auto roll over. Planting flowers and hoping to complete my vegi garden. I need to by some butternut squash seeds and then we have it all done and waiting for it to produce! Enjoy your day!

Sorry friends for the confusion. @@s_suther Apparently I was the only male to like a ladys FIRST AND ONLY POST. It was in a different thread. Because of my actions and maleness, I was looked at as some sort of "homewrecker" Someone needs another psych evaluation cause that is some insane crap.. again my apologies for the confusion..

On plan today so far..

Ok glad the crazy stuff was in a different thread. I couldn't figure what on earth could have been said here that could offend someone.

I'm doing well. I'm consistently leaving food on my plate and eating small portions. I haven't gotten stuck in weeks. I'm exercising regularly and NOT LOSING anything. Aargh !!! Don't tell me muscle weighs more than fat. I haven't gained enough muscle yet to make that true. My rings are tight, my feet are swollen at the end of the day. I don't think I'm eating too much sodium but I may have to let go of my morning bacon. Frustrated.

I have not had movie crapcorn or alcohol in weeks. I just need to trust that eventually the scale will move. Grrr.

Okay, @@bacon, I feel MUCH better now. Like @@JustWatchMe, I couldn't figure out what in the world had happened. Glad it wasn't our thread and you'll still be here.

@@JustWatchMe - the scale makes me nuts! Sorry you're not seeing the loss yet, but you know it will come. It's so frustrating, I get it. Kudos on the small portions, leaving food, and no crapcorn & alcohol. It all sounds so positive!!

Off to continue house cleaning...

Hello my band peeps! I'm still here. Just been off the grid and off plan for the last week. Not tooooo horribly bad but just making some unhealthy food choices. So all I can do it start making good choices tomorrow!

So glad you guys are doing well.

@@JustWatchMe hang in there and I bet that scale will start moving!

@@bacon you shocked the socks off me today! I had to go back and reread because I never thought you were inappropriate! Glad to see it wasn't here..we'd miss you!

@@punkinvine praying for your hubby's report!

@@s_suther glad to always see you on plan! Such inspiration!

Asking for prayers for my dad...we've just found out he's got nonhodgkins lymphoma. Early stage but it's aggressive...waiting on a plan from his doctor

Good Tuesday morning! Game on..my plan today..

B-protein drink

L-turkey cheese on thin bun

S-sugar snap peas & babybel cheese

D-grilled chicken, corn on the cob 1/2, sliced cucumbers

S- strawberries

Have a great day!

HELLLLLOOOOOOO, PEEPS!!!

Today is a great day to be on plan and feeling strong!

Like @@2babutterfly said, GAME ON!!! Today's plan is to do four 8 oz shakes with Fiber and a small slice of meatloaf for dinner. I stuck to all shakes yesterday, only had four, in hopes of undoing weekend damage. I got in 72 oz Water & a 45 minute walk yesterday and plan to repeat both today.

I'm looking forward to a three day weekend. We're planning a kayaking adventure on Saturday and I can't wait. I love how losing this weight has opened up new experiences for me. I've got lots of grilling planned, so eating should be on track. I'm going to try to not take a step backwards this weekend and stay nice and active too. What are your weekend plans? Let us hear from you!

Have a swell day and take care of you. I'll check in later. <3

Edited by s_suther

Hello, everybody! I have another OP day under my belt and hope you do too.

Today: 8 oz shake, yogurt w/granola, ground beef casserole. I'll get 72 oz Water and a 45 minute walk. BOOM!

Have a great one and let me hear from you guys!!!

@@JustWatchMe @@bacon @@2babutterfly @@enjoythetime - missing you!!

Morning banders! Had a pretty good day yesterday except for one handful of evil....struggling with head hunger lately!

My plan today

B-protein drink greek yogurt

L- turkey cheese sandwich on thin bun

S-sugar snaps& cheese

D- baked pork chops, cauliflower casserole, green Beans

Strawberries & peaches for my sweet tooth

End of year is exhausting so I haven't been walking but I'm shooting for a walk this evening no matter how long or short

@@s_suther great job op! What is your hamburger casserole?

Missing the rest of you! Hope all is well!

I walked a 5k at the gym yesterday. scale keeps bouncing. Today I had eggs for Breakfast, almonds and yogurt parfait for lunch. Probably going out for Greek food tonight. I'll stick with a feta salad and saganaki if we do. No bread.

I plan to hit the gym on the way home for another treadmill 5k. It takes me an hour. I feel so good when I'm done. My knees are sore but not painful.