Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Good Evening! Just getting back into the life pattern. My upside down summer is behind me and we have started life as we know it. Well it sounds good! LOL My Mom had many serious health issues and at 91 she was not enjoying any good days. She passed away after 3 days of downward spiral.My husband and our 3 children took care of her at home till the end. That was her final wish. Of course with big family... she was the oldest of 9 and an additional 2 step sisters as well. We had much planning and preparing to do after her passing on Sept. 4th. It was smooth for the most part. My food issues were of course increased. When I am stressed I over produce stomach acid. I lost about 8 pounds but then recovered ok. I have been taking a break for myself each day. I am attempting to eat more fresh fruits and vegi's . So far I think I have done ok considering the stress level. Good to read your posts and to see you are all on the path of healthy eating. I did have a few strawberry daquari's in the last few weeks. There is fruit involved so I rest my case! Hugs to all and hope you can keep up your journey toward better health!

Punkinvine, I am very sorry for your loss.

Feels like a bazillion years since I've been on. Hope all is well. I need to get this deal kicked in again.

@@punkinvine - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I know that kind of loss as my Granny, who was like a mom to me, passed away in August. May God provide all of the peace and comfort you need.

@@bacon - you and me both. Can we post here, brutally honest, and try to help each other get it in gear?

@@2babutterfly and @@JustWatchMe - you'll join us, right? I don't know about you, but I miss all of you guys and I need the support.

Yes I will! I've missed the daily check in with you guys! I was doing pretty good with my weightloss after my last fill. I knew I was a bit tight but I tried to ride it out. Didn't work. Ended up getting more out than I had put in during my last fill. I was sick on top of everything else. In the last 10 days I've gained 4 pounds! ???? my reg doc gave me phentermine until I can get more in my band again but I've been too scared to take. I'll prob go in next week and get a fill. Until then.......tomorrow is Monday. Get your plans ready and post! I need you guys!

Debating a fill. Waiting for an appointment with my NP.

Good Morning! It's Monday and feels like a clean slate. I'm gonna do an egg for Breakfast, yogurt I with granola for lunch, a little one pot spaghetti for dinner. I'll get in my Water, as usual.

My struggle hasn't been how much I eat at one meal, but eating around the band by snacking in between and too much baking of sweets. I'll not bake or snack today.

I'll take a walk through the neighborhood tonight. We've been walking and that's a challenge since it's SO hilly in our new neighborhood. It's a great workout by the time we do our two miles. I still want to get back to three miles a day, but it's gonna take time and endurance with the hills.

What's your plan for today?

So you found a house s_suther?? That's wonderful! Your plan sounds good today!

My plan is..

Greek yogurt for Breakfast

Smart one enchilada lunch

Grilled steak or salmon with cauliflower for dinner

Snacks have been killing me too. So I am planning them

Cottage cheese/peaches after school

Yogurt for my night time sweet

Hope everyone has s good day!

I had a bad day. I have not been able to get any fluids through. It has been getting real bad the last 2 months and I gained a ton of weight. Please pray for me. Pray for guidance.. Night yall

I had a bad day. I have not been able to get any fluids through. It has been getting real bad the last 2 months and I gained a ton of weight. Please pray for me. Pray for guidance.. Night yall

Praying. How about some warm broth?

@@2babutterfly - we found a house! We closed in July. Doing some remodeling & updating, but it's a great home for us.

How did you do today?

I had to change up breakfast and lunch, but no snacking or baking. I had yogurt for breakfast, made a tortilla with cheese for lunch, and had the planned dinner. We took a long, hot walk tonight and I got all of my Water. One day at a time.

Today was a wonderful day! I was with my daughter for a small out patient surgery that went smoothly and I was able to visit with her and do a little TLC with her. She is a super Mom to a 22 year old and 17 year old. About me I could spoil her for a change! I was actually just chilling out while I waited at the hospital. Autumn day of bright sun and gentle breezes can make you just happy! We shopped this after noon in a favorite old time Amish type grocery that has plenty of produce... butternut squash, acorn squash and apples purchased by me! I really enjoy these foods in small servings. I bought muenster cheese as it is my favorite... lots of Protein and calcium! I made a salad with tomatoes, lettuce and cheese for dinner! Hope you are on track today! Blessings!

Lots of fluids today. Already got 12 oz of o j and my pills down. I think I need a break from food. Lol

@@s_suther hot liquids have been the key for a long time now. Usually Tomato juice warmed up. It is Apple cider season! It just seems so inconsistent. Anyone else super tight one day and then not so much the next??

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well today. It's pouring rain here. The cat is already curled up in my husband's recliner, I think I might do the same in mine. I sure hope this rain brings in some more fall-like weather. We've been way too warm lately.

@@bacon, glad the fluids are going down. Maybe you get irritated around that band and need the occasional change back to liquids. Any chance of that??

@@2babutterfly, hope all is going well.

@@punkinvine, I'm jealous of your fall weather. I'm hoping this rain is ushering in cooler weather, as the meteorologists say it is.

@@JustWatchMe, let us hear from you. <3

@@s_suther I keep threatening to do liquids one day a week to keep irrigation down, but the flesh is weak. Low 40s in the Ohio valley by weeks end. Raining here in Cincinnati waiting to load. Plans to do 10 min e kill when I get to the house.