Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

@@s_suther keep on pouting if you want... you still live in E Tennessee so you get no sympathy from me! lol

My sister said the same thing. She said when you live in the mountains and vacation at the beach, you get ZIP for sympathy. Can't blame a girl for trying...

Mornin yall. I have been moving this morning. Walking while I am loading and unloading. Meals are packed and are small. Hope we kill it today.. Check in please @@JustWatchMe . hope you are work in it!

liquids for the next couple of days. Non alcoholic. Ha ha. Trying to get my loss going again. My fill appointment got postponed due to my work schedule.

On track thus far today. Meals are small and Water good. Walked a bunch..

Hey, everybody!! Just finished some grilled buffalo wings that my husband did on the big green egg. Boy were they good!!

Cold and rainy here, so it's been an inside day. Glad we didn't go to Myrtle Beach, they are in a real mess.

Glad to hear from @@JustWatchMe and @bacon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

3.2 miles before 7am! DO WORK!! Really excited to have my dad coming over after church today for some Bengals football!

Have a wonderful day ya'll!

Today was good until I got home from work. I think I didn't eat enough through the day. I was shaky my last load and light headed. When I got home I ate everything in the kitchen including the sink... I have work to do. hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Is anyone gonna check in today? I have invited @@BandedDiva10 to join in for some accountability. Hope this helps her find the right thread. Sound off peeps!!!

Edited by bacon

Had a great weekend trip. Lots of relaxing and enjoying nature! Unfortunately my food choices were not too Bueno and I carried it over today. So head in the game tomorrow. Here is my plan

B greek yogurt

L chicken taco Soup

S cottage cheese/ peaches

D chicken salad

S greek yogurt

How's everybody else doing?

@@bacon I think sometimes I don't eat enough during the day and it makes me go crazy in the evening too. Hope I can stick with my plan!

Man it's really hard to lose this weight. Today I had two slices of bacon and one sausage patty for Breakfast. lunch was a chopped salad and a roll. Then 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds for a snack. Then a spinach salad with oil and balsamic vinegar for dinner. My fill appointment got postponed until the end of October. Frustrating.

Todays plan is pretty simple, don't eat the sink! Seriously though, Meals are planned and we will be walking while we load and unload. I got up and was going to hit the e kill before work. That's as far as that went... Hey it's 1am, cut me some slack... For sure after work.

B- Protein shake and sausage patties

L- pork tenderloin and green Beans fruit pack.

S- summer sausage

D- No idea yet

This is a good week to get things moving! @@JustWatchMe I am about to drop a Physical challenge on you! Lets DO WORK!

Uh oh.

Today is a doozy. I have a software installation at work that's going live and if all goes well it will be a confidence booster. Which I need because tonight I have to see my husband at my house for an appraisal. I haven't been to my house in 15 months since I left.

Anyway, lunch will be early due to the work schedule. I plan to get out of the building and center myself. I also have a snack in my desk for mid afternoon.

The appraisal is 10:30 at night (no, he's not a control freak AT ALL), so I will come home and have a healthy light dinner before I go.

I'll check in tomorrow.

Hey everybody!! I'm tickled to read your posts and be back in touch with each of you.

@@bacon - I too know what it's like to eat the sink. Mine is all in the planning.

@@2babutterfly - you're spot on about eating to little during the day. If I don't plan well, things get ugly in the evenings.

@@JustWatchMe - please tell me you won't be alone with him tonite. I'll be praying for peace as you cross my mind today.

It's gonna be a great day! Let's take care to speak positive words to ourselves today. Challenge...at the end of the day, come back and post one positive thing about you today. It doesn't even have to do with weight loss, sometimes I get so sick of that being my focus and definition of a good or bad day. Who's with me? One positive thing about you by this evening.

Hello,

I went to my monthly meeting last evening and the Chef was there. He did a great job with a meatball made from turkey and made a slurry (sauce with cornstarch) of Water and balsamic rice vinegar and the skillet drippings started just with cooking spray . It was good and got me in the mood to do some meat ball varieties in the future. Going to this meeting is always good once I get there. It keeps me focused. I have times when I think it is less than important to have a focus on MY food this long after my WL but never get lax in this department! Keep your self on track! No one else can! Also they did roasted butternut squash with cooking spray , salt and thyme. Very tasty sort of like a baked sweet potato fry. I could enjoy this often! I have much to be thankful for today and off to get some paperwork going. Keep moving! Your heart and soul are special!

So I am glad I am not the only one that didn't post yesterday evening.

Yesterday was a bad bad day. It started out good. By 3p I had a ton of messages on my phone. One from my Mom saying she needed to talk to me. Another from my pastor saying we needed to talk. Another from my Cousin who is also the youth pastor at our church, saying we needed to talk. I am freaking out at this point thinking something happened to Jen and the boys, or that my 92 yo Gramps had died... Called my pastor first and he told me there was a meeting that evening and I needed to be there. Got ahold of mom and she was tore up because they found out my step dad has cancer. Finally to my cousin, and he informed me that he was forced to resign from the church. I was heart broken.

I got home and ate and showered quickly and off to Church. DISCLAIMER: please do not think that the point of this post is to bash or badmouth the church, either my local church or the church as a whole... The fact is, working with sheep and sinners both saved and unsaved sinners is a messy deal.

Of course my cousin was not invited to the meeting where his name was basic ran through the mud. There was other issues about other attacks on the church. We prayed and sought the Lord for guidance and dismissed. When I got home the "BINGE" started and texts and emails poured in.

So in short my eating was derailed and once again I turned to food as comfort. Please pray for me and my family. And pray that I would be wise in the decisions that will need to be made about my family and where we worship and served. As for now I stepped down as a teacher in the church. I Love God's word and find it to be a huge privilege to be able to teach it. I'm just hurting right now.

OK so on to the challenge set out by @s_suther . I am a good provider for my family. I am a reliable and safe driver with over 1.5 million miles under my belt thus far in my 15yr career. (talking about myself that way was a hrd thing for me). I hope no one sees it as boasting.

Ok so It is a new day! I was suppose to go to the family doc and have my 6mo labs done. It turns out I have a sinus infection or something going on. I will see if she will get me my meds renewed and let me come back in a month. After that I am going to see my Grampaw. We had to put him in the veterans home and this will be the first time I will have visited him there. I got to talk to him a couple times and he really likes it there. Said he love that the girls let him take 2 baths a day in the Jacuzzi tub! lol

Thanks for allowing me to vent a bit. Have a super awesome day!