Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

*edited for typo...ocd!

Hey everybody! All is well here. I'm kicking my cold to the curb, back to eating OP, and even got in a decent walk last night before my coughing fit. I figure anything is better than sitting in my recliner!

I'm eating well today, focusing on keeping Protein up, and will walk again tonight. My goal is 5 days of 30+ minutes of exercise use this week.

@@katesuccess - welcome! Jump right in with us. We are each on our own journey, but share here for support and accountability. Like you, I've recently slipped back into old habits. I'm trying one day at a time to get back on track. My fall clothes are way too tight, but I refuse to buy bigger. I've gotta do this! (Ouch, there's a lot of shame there for me.)

@@2babutterfly - I'm trying to re-establish our walking routine. We have dinner as soon as my husband gets home, clean up if time allows, and take off. If I don't have time before dark to clean up the kitchen, we do it after we walk. Once I get a few days under my belt, I feel better and tend to continue. I'm also logging it in my fitness pal, I like seeing those exercise calories come off my total! Funny, but if I post here that I am going to exercise and I think somebody will ask if I did it, I'll do it every time. There's just something about facing the music for me.

@@bacon - where are you??

@@JustWatchMe - thinking about you during this difficult time.

@@punkinvine - what outdoor fun are you up to today? I hope your weather is as pretty as mine! I see planters full of pansies in my near future.

Let me hear from you guys. I need you! Take care of you.

Edited by s_suther

The wake and funeral were difficult for my daughters and me but I am so immensely proud of them and grateful to God for giving me such wonderful daughters. They have taken the high road in all encounters with my ex's family and truly exhibit grace under pressure. Ive been driving for what feels like forever so I am glad I have tomorrow off. Legal crapola tomorrow. It never ends!!

@@JustWatchMe - glad to hear from you. Sounds like you've done a wonderful job raising your girls to be graceful in difficult circumstances. I hope you can take some time to be still today.

Hey, everybody! Happy hump day! I'm going to have some quiet time this morning and then head to the assisted living facility for my volunteer time. It's so much fun! I've got meals planned, focusing again today on Protein, and will get in another challenging walk this evening. We did about 2.5 miles of up-and-down major hills yesterday and I gotta admit that it felt great!

What's your plan for today???

How can I pray for you???

Edited by s_suther

Hope all is well my fellow banders! I got a fill today of .5. Hope this helps with my hunger. I seem to have this fine line between too loose, and acid reflux when too tight. So I'm hoping this will do the trick. Just finished a yummy Soup for my liquid supper! How's everyone else today?

Hey, everybody!! Meals are planned and exercise will happen later.

I spent yesterday morning volunteering and the afternoon planting fall flowers and mowing the lawn. I also got in a three mile walk last night, so exercise was great. I ate on plan, so yesterday was strong. I hope to repeat today. As I've said a million times, it's all about he planning for me. That and posting here keeps me on track.

@@2babutterfly - how's the fill? I hope you didn't have reflux issues last night.

@@JustWatchMe - thinking of you

@@bacon - hope things are going well

@@punkinvine - thought about you as I worked in the yard yesterday

@@katesuccess - are you getting some on-plan days strung together?

Let me hear from you!!

Edited by s_suther

Hello and hoping you are doing the plan and have better health than yesterday! I am doing pretty well . I had a few days of nothing staying down then with that resolved I did 5 days of normalcy and feeling fine. I am at 135 lb and knees are blessed~! We have the soy bean harvest going on so life is busy at the farm. I have red potatoes to dig this afternoon so that will count as part of my exercise plan. Hubby is doing a high veg. and fruit diet with meat one time a day or less. I also can benefit from his program of high antioxidants. On the way to the store for fresh blueberries and strawberries ! The plates look so pretty with carrots, celery and cauliflower! HUGS and keep on your plan!

Edited by punkinvine

Sorry yall have not been on all week. No binges. My back went out on Monday on my second load. Been at docs and layin round on ice. Nothing too exciting here. Back to work in the morning..

Today is a day to work out! Working outside getting ready for first freeze tonignt. Half a bushel of green and red peppers, a gallon of salad tomatoes, 20 red tomatoes, 5 acorn squash and 10 butternut squash. I painted the last two barn doors and happy to get that done. Tomorrow I think some leaves need raked. No worries about missing the gym. I am worked OUT~!

food program is on the minimal side. Just not coping with much lately. I am going to see the dr. on Tuesday. Hope it may straighten itself out before then. I did drink a boost yesterday afternoon and had a smoothie today. I am working with the Vitamins and minerals however my volume is less than 2/3 C total. 1/2 C is tolerated better. Jeans fit nicely so it is still ok.

Rough week food-wise, and I'm not proud of it. I'd planned to go back to a couple days of just shakes to get stricture back, a and just couldn't do it. And while I ate more junk than I ever should, I still lost a pound from a week ago (when I noted I'd gain ten). So today was somewhat better, and got more of my Water in. I feel slightly more in control, and wrote down my best tactics for staying with this, just to remind myself.

Good luck everyone. I'll hope to be back on soon with a few days of staying on plan strung together!

Made a quick vacation trip to Seattle and Oregon. I needed an adjustment.. Small Fluid out. Seem to have good results. Feeling de stressed and much better. Had weighed 129 last Monday and weak. All is well now and energy on the rise. All the beautiful scenery is good medicine. Hiked all around the city yesterday and dinner at Space Needle of grilled salmon fingerling potato and greens. Lots of Water and water!

So I've had a better couple of days and made it to the gym last night. My resolve is stronger today too having not eaten off plan yesterday and Friday. Hope everyone else is doing well. I also did the little sticky notes on my closet mirror to count down pounds to goal. I hope to get to pull one off soon!

Ok peeps....where are you???? I need you!!! I admit I haven't been on here in a long time....the holidays were a food disaster which I expected. I've gained 4 pounds. Ready to get back on track. Today's menu

B- Protein bar

L-chicken salad 4 ritz crackers

S- grilled steak roasted broccoli

Lots of Water and try not to snack!

Let me hear from you! @@JustWatchMe @@bacon @@punkinvine @@s_suther @@katesuccess

@@2babutterfly - happy new year! My eating and exercise have been a train wreck. I'm doing Protein shakes and Water, liquids only, thru Friday to reset my compass and let my pouch recover. I'm getting back to basics.

I will walk 30 minutes this evening and post again tonite or first thing tomorrow. I NEED this thread, peeps.

liquids day #1 has commenced. I did not get in my 30 minute walk last night. The installer called and is bringing my load of hardwood flooring today, so i had to clean out my china cabinet and get ready for him. Because I committed, I have already done a 30 minute walk this morning and will get in another with the family this evening.

How is everyone?

Oh boy. Haven't had this much trouble getting on track in a while. I think today I am going to sit down and plan out our meals this week. Including healthy Snacks. Hope you are still on track and having a great week. @s_suther. Where are our other peeps!