Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Forgot to log my food yesterday but things went well staying on track drinking plenty of Water and exercising drinking Protein Shakes weather is good going to do some yard work and take a walk today Hope everyone is doing well

Good morning and happy Friday!! I've got four well-planned days under my belt and will have another today. I have even planned out the weekend and entered it into Myfitnesspal, so all I have to do is follow it. Setting myself up for success!

What's one thing you are doing (or will do) today to set yourself up for a great day? I look forward to hearing them!

I've finally got metabolism going again with tracking my food and consistency with exercise got on scale today lost 12lbs feeling accomplished Iam going to try planning daily meals starting with 3 days this is an area I'm really weak in hope everyone is having a good weekend

Congrats on the huge loss!!!

Where's everyone?

What's the plan for today?

I'm going to eat what's logged, drink my Water, and take a walk later. Simple as that.

Great job getting and staying on track everyone! and WOW @@rockinrobin, what a terrific loss! I'm jealous. I'm still plugging away 1 to 2 pounds each week, and wishing like heck it would move faster. I got a Baker's Cyst in my knee, so that's put me off of any serious cardio for a while, though walking is still fine. I'm also making it to the gym the four times a week my goals call for, which is nothing short of miraculous for me.

What is everyone's favorite 'legal' treat food?

(Mine are Mug Cakes, Quest bars, and mixing my chocolate Protein powder into nonfat Greek Yogurt, and adding a tablespoon of peanut powder--YUM!)

What is your best Go-To lunch food that you seem to eat often?

(Mine would be Boar's Head golden classic chicken breast, sliced super thick in the deli, and then cut into sticks at home and I bag into 4 ounce portions. Super low in fat and high in Protein, and moist enough to taste good.)

My favorite sweet snack is Protein frozen pops by Enlightened Premier Protein bars but I'm going to try those mug cakes for sure still working on meal planning going to try spaghetti squash something new for me got my hour in gym today balance and gait training weather is nice going to walk and do some yard work Hope everyone is doing well Let's keep focused and stay on track

My go-to is probably a Quest bar or a P3 with meat, cheese, and nuts.

I'm planning at least a day ahead, getting in Water and exercise daily, and tracking macros. I've switched to a more ketogenic diet, lowering Protein a little while increasing fat. I feel more satisfied, but we'll see how the losses go too. Thoughts??

Well, I don't know where everybody went...

I'm rolling along on this ketogenic diet. I've got a string of days going and love that. If I'm gonna binge, it tends to be on a weekend. To curb that, I've planned every bite for this weekend, arranged to take out the new kayak tomorrow for exercise, and asked my husband to help with accountability. So....I'm telling you guys that I'll be ON PLAN this weekend.

Who's with me???

Well I opened this can back up and then I just fell off the face of the earth! So sorry guys! My life is a bit of a whirlwind. Put our house on the market and never dreamed it would sell in 2 days! So now we are looking hard for our new home. Just when we thought we found it and about to make an offer My friend messages me that they are selling theirs. They are out of town so we go look at the inside tomorrow. We looked outside and are in love so hopefully we will feel the same about the inside!

Now my confession....my eating has been as crazy as my life...with that being said, I'm sitting down today to plan out my meals for the week. Any suggestions for some sweet Snacks. I will have something sweet every evening so I need to plan so it won't be a horrible choice..

Love to see everyone posting again! I promise to be more active on here! Helps me so much when I am!

Have a blessed day!

@@2babutterfly - NO guilt, friend. Life gets tough and things happen. Make your plan and take it a day at a time. Once the plan is made and the pantry is stocked, no excuses. ;)

I usually eat a sweet each day too. For me, it works. I eat a Quest bar or use your idea and have Greek yogurt with a little homemade granola. I tell you, a high fiber-low carb flat bread, tortilla, or pita with a little pb and sliced bananas can also do wonders for my attitude!

I've read about, and bought, some Oh Yeah! One bars. I've heard that the birthday cake bar is fabulous. I'm gonna work them in on my plan this week. I'll let you know.

Over halfway through the weekend, on plan and keeping my word. (See previous post if curious.) I'm off to make my plan and grocery list for the week. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Good going @2babuttefly for getting back on track, and also you @@s_suther for good ideas! I also like a half cup of halo top ice cream or half a Quest bar. Sometimes I add a half tablespoon of Justin's PB on it.

Hello all! I have been a bit more on track. I am most proud of not mindlessly snacking this weekend. But on the best note of all....we found our new home! We Both knew the moment we looked at it. It's been amazing to see gods hand in all of this! How are the rest of you?

I have been doing ok this week today signed up for nutrition class to help with my meal planning and portions strengthening my weaknesses keeping on track exercising at the gym 3x week Hope everyone is doing well

Whoa, look at us go!!!

@@2babutterfly glad to hear that a you found a home and that you are climbing your way back on the proverbial wagon. God's into the details and it never ceases to amaze me! Congrats!!

@@RockinRobin59 can't wait to hear about that nutrition class, I'm a little jealous. Way to go on hitting the gym 3x per week!!

@@katesuccess I need to find some of that ice cream!

@@bacon I'm thinking about you and hope you are doing well.

I've got meals planned. I'll walk the neighborhood this evening for exercise and get all of my Water. My mom gave me a 30 oz yeti cup for my birthday and it makes drinking my Water easy-peasy.

Okay, peeps, another day...let's make it happen!!

Edited by s_suther

Hi everyone it's been a little rough family problems went to my old comfort food potato chips and Dots candy I did go to nutrition class got good info and learned how to make s tasty green smoothie I'm still getting to gym riding bike 2-3 mi