Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

I walked a 5k at the gym today on the treadmill. I'm pretty happy about that!

I'd say so! Way to go!

I ate OP yesterday, got in all my Water, took a long walk last night. I'll repeat today. I'm meeting my husband for lunch, at a new place, but I'll try to go light and will certainly only eat half of it and bring the other half home.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and take care of you!

Hey friends! I know it has been a bit. I was involved in a rollover accident and have been buggered up a bit. It was in my car and not the tanker. I habe been a bit bummed out but am very thankful for God's mercy.

I am not moving round very well, but I decided to keep the doctor's appt with the lap band doc today. I am sitting in the waiting room right now and thought I would check in. Guess this would be as good of a time as any to get plugged back in to the group.

@@bacon, holy cow! So glad you're walking and talking. Please take care of yourself. Just so you know, remember when you threw out that challenge a few weeks back about a 5k? Well I mentioned I'm signed up for one in the summer. But I walked a 5k on the treadmill at the gym this week. Woo hoo! I do 5ks now!!

I am so darned excited today. My baby comes home from Spain. She's in the sky right now. I can watch on FlightTracker. Taking half a day of work and picking her up with my older daughter.

Today I had bacon for Breakfast. I'll have some cheese or beef for lunch. Not decided yet. dinner will probably be at youngest's favorite restaurant. She missed Mexican food. Lol. So I'm committing to only a few tortilla chips with salsa and no margarita. I'll probably get a fajita plate with rice and Beans. And tortilla Soup.

Have a fantastic day everyone!!

@@bacon - glad to see you on here and super thankful that you're recovering from the accident. Take care of yourself~

@@JustWatchMe - I was thinking about you earlier and betting you're super excited. I'm so glad your girl will be home and everybody back in the nest. Enjoy the time with them! BTW, I would probably fall over and die without mexican food!!

I just got home from running some errands and am going to have a shake. I've got meals planned for today, will get in my Water, and walk for an hour with the husband this evening.

You guys have an awesome day and take care of you!

The doc went well. I had had him take some Fluid out. I lost 12 pounds but ate crap the whole 6 weeks since I could not get meats down. Keep rockin..

Hi friends! My dr appt was cancelled so I have been struggling with no Fluid in my band. My appt is tomorrow, YAY???? it's time to get this weight loss going again! Wish me luck! liquids only for a couple of days for me. Be healthy!

Back to work today. I packed a few small meals. I plan on eating every 3 hrs a small meal. I packed sausage nuts and pb crackers. I passed on the little debbie sweet treat this morning. Never looked to see, but those dudes have 410 calories in one pack. I usually ate 2. Any way i'm calling it a small victory.

Hi friends! My dr appt was cancelled so I have been struggling with no Fluid in my band. My appt is tomorrow, YAY???? it's time to get this weight loss going again! Wish me luck! Liquids only for a couple of days for me. Be healthy!

How did it go at the doc?

Back to work today. I packed a few small meals. I plan on eating every 3 hrs a small meal. I packed sausage nuts and pb crackers. I passed on the little debbie sweet treat this morning. Never looked to see, but those dudes have 410 calories in one pack. I usually ate 2. Any way i'm calling it a small victory.

A victory is a victory! Good for you. I gave up movie crapcorn. Small victory? I think not. Major change letting go of a comfort food/crutch.

Both girls are home for the summer. This mama is happy and can relax now.

Yesterday I had more chips than I planned and had a different main dish, but left about 1/4 of it on the plate. As I drove home later, I was amazed that the new me is able to leave a Mexican restaurant without a "full" feeling. Just a regular not-hungry, not-full feeling. It was so odd to recognize it. I looked down at my lap in the car as I drove and didn't see a bulge. It was exhilarating.

Today I had two cheese sticks for Breakfast. lunch will be in a park with a friend. I'm bringing a Jimmy John Unwich. dinner not certain yet. However, before dinner I'm headed TO THE GYM for a 5k. Gosh, I love saying that. Me. To a gym. On a Friday. Go figure.

@@bacon, you started all this trouble with your exercise challenge. I hope you're happy with yourself.

So!!! Where are my peeps???? @@enjoythetime? Where ya been, lady?

@@bacon - hope your day goes well!

@@JustWatchMe - happy mom with the chicks back in the nest!

@@Glammaw - let us know how the appointment went today!

All is well here. I had a little granola for breakfast and will get in a shake for lunch. I had my daughter's field day this morning, so I went to spend a little time with her. That was fun!

Hope you all are rocking the plan today. TGIF! Have a good one and take care of you.

@@JustWatchMe you are welcome.... I think...

The unfill did wonders for me. I can get some Protein instead of crap slider foods. I do have quite a bit of stomach pain..??..?? Anyone ever heard of the band irritating stomCh after an un fill?

I am trying to process the fact that I will probably have the band removed at some point. The doc said that people are starting to have real problems after years as I am. His asst. Told me they dont hardly do bands anymore. The doc also said yhat sleeve after band has little effect so they have been revising with rny.. scary to me..

I saw my doc today & got a fill. He never tells how much. He says it doesn't matter. It's how your body reacts. So 48 hours of liquids for me! I'm just happy to have some help again. My surgery was in 11/2008, so I'm still working it. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Well change of plans. No gym after work. My social life is a-buzzing and dinner out will be early, followed by listening to a band with some friends. Oh well. Glad I got several workouts in this week! Also took a walk in a park with a friend at lunchtime. Life is good.