Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

@@2babutterfly - pants inside out during a walk...PRICELESS!! Sounds like something I would do.

Status quo around here today. I've got meals planned as follows:

B - 8 oz shake w/fiber

L - chicken salad

S - 8 oz shake w/fiber

D - meatloaf

952c, 91p, 30nc

72 oz Water & 45 minutes of exercise

The exercise will be a challenge today. Our daughter has a kickball game this evening, but I'm going to try to work around that and make it happen.

I hope all of you are doing well and have a swell day. Take care of you.

@@punkinvine - you can either click on the blue @mention under somebody's stats over on the left or you can just type the @ symbol and then they're username in your reply. ;)

As for house hunting, gardening would be wonderful and 2 acres would be a dream! We are very limited right now due to having to be in the right school district for our daughter. It's also a sellers market, houses go under contract as soon as they're listed, so it's not ideal. God has a plan for us; it's all going to happen in His timing, not mine, and it's a lesson I keep having to learn.

I had to skip my lunch walk today again because I had to run errands. But the scale is showing a loss and I've got 5 of the 11 pounds I gained off. I bought some Protein shakes for my desk because I think I'm going to end up with two meals during my work day instead of one.

Legal stuff is getting worse, but it's not getting me down. I'm just doing what my lawyer instructs me to and preparing well for court next week. I'm glad I have my meetings and therapy to help me through this difficult time. And this board, of course!

dinner will be hamburgers made by my mom. I'll add a veggie or a salad to mine and leave off the bun.

My day has been a good one! Lots of walking, mostly eating OP, not perfect but working hard. It's a daily challenge, but I'm looking forward to my first fill after the most recent complete unfill. Prayers for everyone!

Had a great day off yesterday. Love hangin with my family. My 4 year old rode his 4 wheeler all day. Over 2 gallons of gas burned in A small kids quad. I think he enjoys it... I brought 2 bowls of chili and drinks in the truck today. No binge is the goal again.

I had a good day yesterday...stayed on plan with my food. But no exercise...I think I need a buddy to do it with me. Maybe that would get me going.

@@punkinvine I want to move to your land just to watch the birds!

@@s_suther still praying for your house

@@JustWatchMe praying for your legal woes. Hope all is going well

@@bacon sounds like you have a plan today! ???? drive safe

@@Glammaw good job staying on plan! Good luck with your fill I know you are ready for some restriction! I've had an unfill before

My plan...

B-EAS Protein Shake

L- (another luncheon at school ????) but I plan on eating the brisket and Beans

D- steak, squash small salad

Happy Friday!

I had a good day yesterday...stayed on plan with my food. But no exercise...I think I need a buddy to do it with me. Maybe that would get me going.

@@punkinvine I want to move to your land just to watch the birds!

@@s_suther still praying for your house

@@JustWatchMe praying for your legal woes. Hope all is going well

@@bacon sounds like you have a plan today! ???? drive safe

@@Glammaw good job staying on plan! Good luck with your fill I know you are ready for some restriction! I've had an unfill before

My plan...

B-EAS Protein Shake

L- (another luncheon at school ????) but I plan on eating the brisket and Beans

D- steak, squash small salad

Happy Friday!

I started out slow with exercise and still am slow. I walk stairs at work. Can you try four flights of stairs today and build on that over time? Not all at once. I don't like to get winded at work. I'm up to 24 flights a day. 12 up and 12 down. But I do them in three chunks during the day.

Got back into Onederland today. Whew! Five more pounds to get off all the excess I gained recently.

Hope to walk at lunch for the first time this week. Couldn't even get all my stairs in yesterday.

food is spot on. It truly feels good to hear that rumbling in my stomach in the evening instead of feeding it with food or drink.

Today the plan is

Hamburger for Breakfast

Peppers and cheese for lunch

Seafood salad and tomatoes and cucumbers with ranch for dinner

Happy Friday, you AWESOME people!!!

@@JustWatchMe - back to ONEderland!!!!!!!! Way to make it happen!! I hope you have a calm, peaceful day.

@@2babutterfly - I appreciate the prayers so very much. I had a dream last night that we bought a house. I sure hope that dream comes true in the near future. Thanks too for posting your meals. I get so many ideas from that and appreciate the opportunity to do so.

@@Glammaw - love the "not perfect, but working hard"! What a fantastic statement.

@@bacon - one day at a time, friend. I'm glad there's been no binge in a few days. You'll get a string of them going and it will make you feel strong and in control. Awesome!

All is well here. I already got in a Jessica Smith 30 minute cardio video after totally slacking off yesterday. Man, how I wish we could all meet up and do stairs together! Can you imagine the fun?!?

Plan:

B - 8 oz shake w/fiber (trying Quest Protein today)

L - Quest bar

S - 8 oz shake w/fiber

D - sesame beef (trying it homemade to control ingredients and portion)

877c, 77p, 50nc

72 oz Water & 75 minutes cardio (30 already done!)

Have a fantastic Friday. Take care of you!

I know there isn't much traffic on here on the weekend but I'm posting anyway. It helps me stay focused

Began my day with a morning walk (pants on correctly????)

B-tried some cottage cheese pancakes. So so. I might have to play with them a bit

L- turkey sandwich on thin bun

D- Mexican stack up. The kids are comin over! Woo hoo!

Prob have a couple glasses of wine

Enjoy your weekend!!

I'm here! Spent the day with my lawyer. Have to go back tomorrow and spend another day with my lawyer. This weekend is costing a fortune. I hate divorce! I'm successfully taking off the weight that I have gained. This is a big confidence booster for me. When I go to court on Monday, I want to feel as confident as possible. I have 2.2 pounds left to go to get back down to the lowest weight I have been so far.

I know I shouldn't be that focused on the numbers, but right now I'm taking every little thing that makes me feel better.

As for my food, it is high Protein, almost 0 carb. This is working for me right now. I discovered Trader Joe's mini party meatballs. They're great!

No exercise today or tomorrow. Too busy. Also it's raining outside. But, I'll be okay. I have a Coda meeting tomorrow, and that is saving my sanity one meeting at a time.

I don't say it often, but I do want you all to know that this thread and the people on it are very important to me. Thank you all for checking in, and the ones who haven't checked in for a while, please come back! We need you here! I need you here!

BariatricPal is the one place where I have been honest with myself and with others about my eating, my drinking, and my exercise. It is extremely empowering to have this outlet.

Okay, here I go, back to the divorce crapola. Lots of work to do tonight.

Rough weekend. Todays plan.. liquids all day. I am going to try to eat a beef stick for lunch.. I need to get some exercise today..

Happy Monday peeps! Had a good weekend of choices. Sans wine....but I logged it and still came out ok

Made a yummy casserole last night...

Diced ham, broccoli, cauliflower and chopped onion. Mix all with cream of mushroom. Bake @ 350 for about 40 min ( until veggies are tender) and then I topped with some frenchs onions ( optional) and let those brown. It was yummy!

Today...

B- EAS carb control shake

s-greek yogurt

L- leftover chili

D- ?? Maybe leftover ham casserole

Have a great one! I only have 4 more Monday's of school!

Today will be a wonderful time with some outdoor exercise in the afternoon. The weather is fantastic. Spied an oriole in the feeder and love them. The robbin nesting over our sidewalk is sitting calmly. I am not sure how many days till the eggs will hatch. Focus on nature and not food is a great distraction for me.

B rice krispies 2/3 C

L shrimp salad

D pork and cooked cabbage

S fresh strawberry

vit/minerals! Water, Water, WATER

@@s_suther Thanks Shannon! It works! Happy House Hunting!

@@bacon Chili is a go to food for me too. Keep it up. We have an artic cat on the farm and the grand kids love riding in it too.

@@Glammaw That fill is hopefully just what you need!

@@JustWatchMe Legal work makes me nervous just by the nature of the beast. We are seeing an elder attorney this week and really need to get this done however I dread it. Prayers for you!

@@2babutterfly Keep going. Every walk on the treadmill or off makes us MOVE and moving makes us fit! Hugs!

Happy Monday, peeps!! I had a fabulous weekend, sans some bad food choices, and look forward to a great week. I'm all planned out and ready to roll. My challenge this week is going to be exercise. Lots of evening kickball games, so I'll have to get it done in the mornings.

Today's plan:

B- 8 oz shake w/fiber

L - 8 oz shake w/fiber

S - 8 oz shake w/fiber

D - meatballs

856c, 94p, 28nc

72 oz Water and exercise

Hope you guys are rocking today! Have a great one and take care of you.