Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Ladies I have been BUSY! I have been on "vacation" from one job since Tuesday. Because I took time off but wasn't able to do what I had planned I took my normal Tuesday/Wednesday off and have worked doubles at Chilis. 20,000 steps yesterday! 1014 cals. Hopefully the scale will move! I work today too but then I have the next 3 days off.

Did much better this weekend! Stayed on track pretty much most of the weekend. Went over a little bit on Saturday for an early valentine's dinner but no worries.

Yesterday I did a lot of prep work for this week including making mini egg muffins for Breakfast. Man if you haven't tried these you really should. Super easy to make and you're all set for Breakfast or lunch in my case today for the rest of the week. Yummo.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Note to self. Get those stairs in at work early in the day. It's not easy doing 24 flights in an hour.

But I did. I'm on track with my food and feeling good. Glad to have this thread as a daily reminder.

Also I had some Decaf coffee on the weekend but back to Water today. I've been trying to drink more Water instead of coffee and it seems to be better for me all around.

Many reasons not to exercise last two+ weeks -- sickness in household, severe cold weather, etc. It's all blah, blah, blah. My body is missing that worked out and toned feeling. So tomorrow the jig is up. I am holding myself accountable for EXERCISE. Will report back.

Well, HEEELLLLOOOOO, ladies!! I've been keeping up with your posts, just haven't posted myself. It's been a roller coaster ride of busyness (is that even a word?!?) and illness. My DH and DD were both sick, but are back on the mend now. Thankfully, I seemed to have dodged it and have stayed on track through it. The only thing I dropped was the exercise, but I picked it back up last night. It's always the dang exercise that's the first to go....UGH!

@@Bandista How did your exercise go? Did you make it happen?

I got my exercise in yesterday and ate OP. I've got today planned, will get in my Water, will do an exercise video at some point. I'll report back when exercise is complete.

Hope all of you have a stellar day!!

Good morning everybody. I am here at the lap band website looking for your help in making sure that I stay accountable. I have not been on the lap band website in three years.

My story is that I started out with my surgery on September 4, 2009 at 298 pounds. In one year I went down to 205. Now I'm about 225 to 230. I've been holding steady at that weight now for a good part of the past two years. But I was my happiest at 205 and I really need to get back to that. I need to be held accountable for my food, and calorie intake, every day going to the gym and walking on the treadmill and getting to at least 10,000 steps a day. And I need to stop eating after 8 PM.

I wasn't sure I'd have to courage to post anything yesterday but I had a very successful day yesterday and I held myself accountable to all and I am here today to stay on this track.

I have my fitness pal if anybody is interested I would love to have some new friends with lap band.

User name Nailpro00

Facebook. Diana stern Garrity

Email. Nailpro00@msn.com

I look forward to building relationships with you all.

@@nailpro00 send friend request via myfitnesspal

Exercise....CHECK!

Exciting news! I got in to see a local lap band surgeon, they called to confirm that he'll take me on as a patient and I see him tomorrow. For those that don't know, this has been a struggle since I moved from GA to TN in May. This is a victory!!

That is great news. Congrats.

I had a GREAT day today too.

I hit my steps goal.

food a little over but on track

Water intake on track

No eating after 8.

Day 3 tomorrow.

Tuesday 1000 calories and 24 flights of stairs.

Insomnia... grrr. Well just start my day early and get on with it! LOL... Having a bit of acid reflux so drank a bit of Water and sitting up will be a good thing I hope. Not sure why acid reflux is getting to me lately. Had not had issues much with this in the first 4 years post band. Anyone else have issues with acid reflux? My mom, who is 90, continues to have back pain. Putting that on my first to deal with issues for today as the Dr. comes in at 9 am. Making some Italian Wedding Soup with tiny meatballs in it today. Yogurt and Cereal first. Need to focus on vit/min and Water too. Planning a gym day. Be a blessing today!

@punkinvine I too have bouts with acid reflux. In fact, I've had trouble the last two nights. Mine happens in the wee hours of the morning, usually around 4 or 5. Like you, I'm not sure why it happens. My band is in its sweet spot and I don't have any other issues. The reflux isn't a constant thing either, it happens sporadically. I don't eat a bite after 6pm and I drink my last glass of Water between 7 and 8 to flush my pouch, per my surgeon. I'm going to my new lap band doc today and will ask for us. :)

Good morning everybody. Today is day three of me holding myself accountable. I've always had a hard time with the first three days of that it always gets easier after that. I think starting my journey on a Monday was a very smart thing for me to do for myself. Because now I will have five great days under my belt before the weekend and that gives me the courage to make it through my weekend. Hopefully!

By the way good luck at your new doctor today.

Saw the new doc. Jury is still out on how I feel about him. He seemed to not really listen and just dismissed a lot of my questions. He didn't really even let me explain about the reflux, just jumped ahead of me and and told me he's going to order a barium swallow test. When I questioned him, he told me that we need a baseline anyway. Has anyone had one of these tests? If so, will you share?

I would like to jump in for some accountability if you all don't mind. I have been off the wagon for several years and now trying to get back to it after gaining a lot of weight back. I started over last Saturday so this is day 5. I am paying close attention to only eat when I am physically hungry. I have not cheated at all. Warded off pop and all sweets. Today has been good. I got to walk 2.1 miles. My meals have been good and small. High Protein and low carb. Chili for lunch (Small from Wendys.) 2 Sausage patties this morning for Beakfast. Drank plenty of Water today too.