Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

I am not prepped and ready but willing to wing it today. Gym with daughter after work.

Snowy and cold. Beginning the day with oatmeal. Tomato Soup for lunch. Support group at 6p tonight and think we will have fish and salad out for dinner. Painting baby furniture for new grandbaby in the shop this am. Shoveling snow will work for exercise. Big walk at hospital to see mom. Super bowl commercial for Fiat was a funny one... the pill in the gas tank! Hehehe!

Ok ladies, are you ready for this, I did it!!! I went home last night and actually worked out. Not only did I work out but both of my kids wanted to do it with me and one of them actually made it through the whole thing. This is my motivation to keep it going! The whole time they were like mommy good job and when we finished I felt so good that I was setting a positive healthy example for them.

I also got in over 100oz of Water (I couldn't get enough after the work out!)

How is everyone else doing?

That's great!! So far, stairs at work are my only exercise since it's too miserably cold for me to walk outdoors, and I have no intention of joining a gym, at least right now. But I'm doing those stairs. I used to use my daughter's treadmill at my old house, but no such luck where I'm living now. Excuses, true. More stairs, I guess!

Edited by JustWatchMe

Hey stairs are GREAT exercise! Better than most! Go on withcha bad self:-)

@@enjoythetime what did you guys do for exercise? A video? We do the walking videos and my daughter always jumps in. Isn't it funny how they'll voluntarily do it?!?

All is well here. Ate out yesterday, not sure about the calories. I did get all of my Water. Today I'm home, totally OP, & will do a video tonight.

I love hearing about all of the moving and shaking going on around here!!!! We are making it happen one day at a time!!!

@@s_suther we did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video. Yes it was so cool to see them drop their tablets and cartoons to come work it out with mom. I was very proud of both of them. They are 4 and 7 so the 7 year old stuck It out to the end,

We are doing this one day, one sip, one step at a time!

Way to go everyone!!

Life gets busy but it snows and we shovel! It is exercise! Made homemade vegetable Soup today with extra lean ground beef, carrots, onions, tomatoes, celery, peppers and green Beans. Delicious! I did my vitamins/minerals and water! Just tried some low carb yogurt and it is disgusting. In the trash it goes. I like yogurt but that is some bad stuff! Anyone have a favorite yogurt? I need some ideas! Blessings to each of you on your journey!

I haven't tried too many of them but I like Chobani Greek yogurt, plain. I add 1/4 cup Bear Naked granola and 1 tsp. chia seeds to half a cup of yogurt in the morning. Yum.

@@punkinvine I eat Yoplait Light 100 vanilla greek yogurt with 3 tsp. of trail mix, mixed in and I LOVE IT. I never used to like yogurt before but now if I go one day without it I crave it!

It was a cold snowy winter day here in KC yesterday. I had to run to the store after work so I picked up a rotisserie chicken for dinner. I hadn't had one in a while and wow was it good. I found a recipe on-line for chicken salad that uses left over rotisserie chix so that's what's on the menu at my house tonight. I had a yogurt with trail mix this morning and I will either have a Protein Bar or walk down to the cafeteria and make a salad for lunch.

I didn't work out yesterday because I'm so sore I can barely move:-) I guess this means my age is catching up with me. My goal is to either walk the stairs at work or do my exercise video tonight.

I hope everyone has a great day!

1235 Sunday

949 Monday

1638 Tuesday

928 Wednesday

My calories have been on target this week. Tonight will be a bit higher.

Except for Saturday and Sunday, I've been getting my stairs in too.

Something went right this week so far. Hope I didn't just jinx it.

Going out for dinner and drinks Friday with friends. I'll need a good plan.

Today was a great start.... I had the Breakfast tada! The lunch Tada! and then Mom needed her house cleaned so I just vacuumed fast and hard and tried to pretend it was the elliptical ... oh well it took about 2 hours so God will bless it! dinner is homemade vegi Soup and a piece of cheese. Getting in the vit/min. OK need more water... not bad at all. Little grandson wore his superman cape to his 3 year old sister's tea party! Love being Nana! Hope you all got to exercise and eat some great stuff today!

Heading out for fresh air after corn chex and yogurt. Car washing and enjoying a day with 40 F temps and sun. Italian wedding Soup for lunch and splurge for dinner... something out and a little frosty! Hope a big walk outdoors fits my exercise plan!

Got my stairs in Friday and stayed at 1473 calories even with a girls' night out. Lost the two pounds I gained last week. Woo hoo!