Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG, I am busy for a couple days and everyone posts. It's going to take a little while to read all your posts.

Looks like lots of us are suffering from my new favorite term "estacamiento de peso" (aka stall, aka feeling pinned to the stake). I have lost the same pound 3 times in the last 8 days. 205 seems to want to hang around for a bit.

Sherri, how was the knee surgery? Very interested because my left knee makes the strangest sounds. It used to hurt before surgery. Now not so much but the noises are freaking me out. I kind of look around wondering if people can hear it. Geez.

Wednesday meal plan

B- Premier Protein shake chocolate 11oz

S- none

L- chili Beans 1/4 cup with cheese 2tblsp

S- cucumber cubes tomatoes with balsamic vinaigrette 1/4cup total

D- chicken strip 1

S- ?

15 wk after RNY GBS

@@smiley922

My goodness from size 24 to size 4 in 10 months is a miracle. No wonder your size 12 jeans looked too big. Well done!

3 Months post surgery

8 inches lost on my waist = seriously, no more pants, again. The "smaller pants" that were kind of small when I bought them, not even one month ago, are falling off. I need a toga that I can wrap smaller as I go. What? They were the height of fashion in old Rome and Greece. Those people were smart!

WLS problem #504 - Holy camel toe. Has anyone noticed selecting pants is a bit tricky in that department?

@@smiley922

My goodness from size 24 to size 4 in 10 months is a miracle. No wonder your size 12 jeans looked too big. Well done!

Sherri, how was the knee surgery? Very interested because my left knee makes the strangest sounds. It used to hurt before surgery. Now not so much but the noises are freaking me out. I kind of look around wondering if people can hear it. Geez.

LOL Beni. Not sure others can hear your knee or not but you never know!

My knee surgery was a result of a fall I had taken last summer. The inner meniscus had torn and rolled up under the knee cap. So, it's now fixed and everything is healing nicely. However, the surgeon said he'd see me in a couple years. Why? It seems my inner knee is that of a 30 year old while my outer knee is that of a 70 year old! There might be a partial replacement in my future. OY! LOL

Other than that things seem to be going well. Some markers are off in my labs and am going to talk to the doc about that today.

Hope you're doing well!

@@Beni omg too funny and yes the camel toe :blink: is more evident these days.I see you broke your "estacamiento de peso" YEA!! both my knees are needing total replacement i get knee injections every 3mo i have told my ortho dr that i need to lose all this weight than we can talk surgery on one than the next one down the road!!! yes they make alot of noise too.

so my pants size from a 24 to 16 so that is great shirts 0X to XL depending on shape of shirt material! My hair is falling out soooo much but i just keep my chin up and know it will grow back!! ;) I hope all is well with all my fellow gladiators!!

That's awesome!! Celebrate your victory!

I love reading how well this group is doing. Im not having much hair falling out.. im taking Biotin everyday which I feel us helping. Hope this info can help those who are having Hair loss problems.

Broke my stall.. 239

Thursday meal plan

B- Premier Protein shake chocolate 11oz

S- none

L- 1 chicken strip 1/4 cup cucumber little tomatoes balsamic vinagarette

S- muenster cheese slice

D- machaca beef 2oz 1tblsp Beans with salsa avocado slice

S- ??

15 week after RNY GBS

I saw that Premier Protein has a powder out now! It's $9.99, has 12 servings, 1 scoop is 25g....yay!

@@Beni I can't find the post, what did u say was the difference between laying on the left and right sides?

@@Luna222

To slow down dumping such as when we eat too much sugar or fat, the goal is to slow down the emptying of the pouch onto the intestinal track. Given the plumbing it maybe laying in different positions. For me it's laying on the right but for some others is on the left. Trial and error, I suppose. But what I was told was that this only works if you do it immediately after symptoms develop.

Oh ok...I have noticed the left is what works for me. Idk why I thought you said the right was for something different lol

@@Sherrib4health

I am glad you are recovering nicely from your knee surgery. Bummer on the fall. Oh well, at least you got it taken care of. Your weight loss must be helping a lot. I sure can feel the difference. Going up and down stairs is a breeze compared to before.

Please share what your doctor says about blood tests. I am of course, waiting patiently (not) for my results. I guess because this is our first blood tests since surgery I am dying to find out any pitfalls and trends. I find it all fascinating. The human body sure is amazing.