Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone else have no issues with food?? Like I haven't tried anything super bad, my worst treat is a Fiber one brownie. But I have no issues with chicken, fish, sea food, veggies. I'm glad but I'm worried I can eat anything and I am able to eat more and more. I'm scared I'm eating to much! And worried I won't be able to stop. I still keep around 700-800 calories but it now takes grate effort!

Am I alone in this?? I used to struggle to get enough, now it is soooo not a problem.

I seem to have NO restriction. My surgery was 10/22/14. While I do pretty well at getting liquids & Protein and don't usually go over 800 calories. I feel like I could eat a whole hamburger with absolutely no problem! I'm dreaming of coconut cream pie and think I could probably eat it. At Christmas I ate one piece of fudge a day for three days with NO problems. Haven't had anything terribly fatty yet.

Does anyone else have no issues with food?? Like I haven't tried anything super bad, my worst treat is a fiber one brownie. But I have no issues with chicken, fish, sea food, veggies. I'm glad but I'm worried I can eat anything and I am able to eat more and more. I'm scared I'm eating to much! And worried I won't be able to stop. I still keep around 700-800 calories but it now takes grate effort!

Am I alone in this?? I used to struggle to get enough, now it is soooo not a problem.

I seem to have NO restriction. My surgery was 10/22/14. While I do pretty well at getting liquids & Protein and don't usually go over 800 calories. I feel like I could eat a whole hamburger with absolutely no problem! I'm dreaming of coconut cream pie and think I could probably eat it. At Christmas I ate one piece of fudge a day for three days with NO problems. Haven't had anything terribly fatty yet.

Friday meal plan

B- Premier Protein shake chocolate 11oz

S- yo plait greek yogurt caramel macchiato 5oz

L- pepperoni cheese topping no crust

S- fresh strawberries 4 mini mandarin orange cutie

D- barbacoa meat 1oz cheese, sour cream 1oz pinto Beans chipotle

S- dole dippers strawberry 4 halves

14 weeks after RNY GBS

What are dole dippers? Are they in the frozen section?

Friday meal plan

B- Premier Protein shake chocolate 11oz

S- yo plait greek yogurt caramel macchiato 5oz

L- pepperoni cheese topping no crust

S- fresh strawberries 4 mini mandarin orange cutie

D- barbacoa meat 1oz cheese, sour cream 1oz pinto Beans chipotle

S- dole dippers strawberry 4 halves

14 weeks after RNY GBS

What are dole dippers? Are they in the frozen section?

Dole dippers are frozen strawberry halves with dark chocolate covered they are 60 calories yum there is also bananas plain or almond crusted a little higher calories though yea in frozen section by the frozen fruit section

@pinkpolkadot610

Yes, I have the same issue. While it's great to be able to eat I wish my body would restrict me more. I've been logging foods in my fitness pal (not religiously) and trying to keep the calories down.

I'm also struggling with head hunger. I know I don't need to eat but really want to. Feeling like my old demons are back with me.

I made a plan of what I was going to eat today, and stuck with it 715 calories. I tried to eat extra slow and chew extra so I would make sure I knew as soon as I felt the full feeling. I was still able to eat a 3oz Buffalo chicken burger with laughing cow cheese (no bun just meat and cheese)

It must be head hunger. And I MUST fight it!!!

I guess I'm lucky (not feeling it) but if I eat over 1/3 cup I am so sick it's not even funny. Like the porcelain god and I will convo for over an hour (with breaks).

I can eat most anything. Stayed away from onions and green Beans because they bring back bad memories but anything is just fine. My Nut said the best way to combat hunger is to actually eat for the necessary 20 to 25 minutes. As you eat super slow it keeps you full longer. Of course mostly Protein and no drinking an hour after meal. I must say sometimes she is right but sometimes I feel hungry sooner then the 4 hours. I think what I eat matters. Give it a try. Journal what you ate and write down when you feel hunger again. You may detect a pattern. I am terrible at noticing patterns. I guess, I have a hard time focusing on that sort of stuff. I am more of a creative type and I get enthused about a project and all else goes to pot.

I am so excited, I am only 5 pounds to 200 lbs. I am so going to Celebrate that milestone. I have to go back 13 years to be below that weight. My husband thinks I should buy something memorable to always remember that by. I said: sure what about a Porshe? Lol, that's a no. I have been thinking, but have not come up with any brilliant idea besides some jewelry.

I am so excited, I am only 5 pounds to 200 lbs. I am so going to Celebrate that milestone. I have to go back 13 years to be below that weight. My husband thinks I should buy something memorable to always remember that by. I said: sure what about a Porshe? Lol, that's a no. I have been thinking, but have not come up with any brilliant idea besides some jewelry.

I was going to buy a Lexus when I hit 100lbs down. But now that my bf and I are talking about getting married it doesn't seem important.

A small tattoo like a scale with 200 marked!!!!

Saturday meal plan

B- abondigas Soup meatball 1/4 c 1oz Beans salsa

S- popcorn movie 2cups

L-none

D- 4 shrimp

S- dole dippers strawberry 4 halves 3 fresh strawberries lite whipped topping 2tblsp

14 weeks after RNY GBS

@@PinkPolkadot619
just looked at your before and after photo. Well done, you look amazing. A different person. I bet some people don't recognize you.

Hey friends!

Not a whole lot to report here. Same old stuff. :P

scale still creeping down, need to go update my ticker. Down to 190. So down 59! Yay!

I am jealous of the energy a lot of you are saying you have. I still don't have any. :(

I made an appointment with my family Dr. for my annual physical, and I'm sure she'll run some labs for me.

I really really want to be working out!! My muscle is gone. Not that I had a lot, but I'm so weak from muscle loss. Baby steps I guess!

One of my favorite "non scale victories" is that I can hug my honey and my kids and not have my belly/boobs stop me from hugging super close!!! :P

My husband works out of town. It had been 4 weeks since I saw him last. He can really tell a difference. It is kind of a incentive for me when he leaves to see which pants I can get into by the time he gets home. Makes me feel really good especially when he compliments me. I have been reading about these premeier shakes how do they compare to Isopure carb wise?