Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Date

Thanks friends! Lots of itching. Pain about a 5. Had an injection I. The spine to numb me up. Works well. Itching is driving me mad!!! Went better than expecteded. No feeding tube! Yay Check back I'm later. Sooooooo loopy!!!

So glad it went well @@amylynns!!

Looks like it's a go for me tomorrow. Nervous as hell!

@@amylynns yay welcome to the other side! Everyone thanks for the encouragement, I went out and got sf popsicles, my god they are soooooo good. I am going to try milk with chocolate Syrup and GENEPRO, I bought sf hot chocolate too, and cream of chicken tomorrow I will mix genepro with consomme my mom makes my son which is soo yummy. I was really breaking down but I'm back now! Gladiators don't quit! Now I need to watch these popsicles because I had 2 and I'm fillllled.

I have issues with anything that uses Splenda or Stevia. I'm hypersensitive and I can taste it like metal in my mouth.

Congrats!!!! Finally heading to the other side! I pray and will wait to hear that all goes well!

Yeah@Sherrib4health. Your day is within reach. All the best on a safe surgery and painless recovery!!!

Hey friends ! I can't believe it's 9:15! Pain level still good. It's from the shot in my back. The itching is literally driving me insane. Got 1 dose of benadryl. Waiting for another one. Got up and took a walk. Felt great!!

Check out my sexy legs!!

post-45670-14138578283401_thumb.jpg

So I weighed myself this morning one week after my surgery. I realized last night out with my husband for some quick shopping that my size 22 pants were pretty big. That Fat brain is still working???? So here are my stats

One week ago on my Surgery Day. I weighed 244.5 and today I'm 236.9 Lbs.

That's 7lbs in one week!!!! But even better news. Back in August being the planner & organizer I'am I decided to just track my food intake using "MyFtnessPal.com an AP I love. I was amazed at how much sodium some of my food choices contained despite being low Cal so I started choosing something else. So from the end of August until I started my PreOp liquids that's all I did. Well because of that on Surgery Day I had lost 10pds using the AP and 10Pds doing the PreOp liquid Diet.

Soooooooo get Ready Gladiators ......... All together I went from 264 pounds my highest weight ever in Life to 244.5 on Surgery Day.

That's means I lost 27.1 Lbs all together & this time thanks to VSG I'm never, never going back!!! So take that Fat Brain????????☺️

Careful with Cream of Stuff soups!

Last night I tried a couple spoonfuls of cream of celery ( the Campbell's healthy version made with skim milk) and had my first baaaad tummy reaction. My pouch was very unhappy for 3 hours- nausea, gurgling, diarrhea.

My husband rested his head on my stomach and said it sounded like a bubbling angry cauldron- very appropriate and festive for October!

Last night I tried a couple spoonfuls of cream of celery ( the Campbell's healthy version made with skim milk) and had my first baaaad tummy reaction. My pouch was very unhappy for 3 hours- nausea, gurgling, diarrhea.

My husband rested his head on my stomach and said it sounded like a bubbling angry cauldron- very appropriate and festive for October!

Take it easy SuperBariatricbabe. Sorry you had a bad reaction. Your on week 3 or 4 of mushy foods????

Remember Slow & steady wins the race!

Nope I'm still on week 2-3 stage -I'm allowed strained Soups made with skim milk, but just had an adverse reaction to one.

On my way to the hospital! Eeekkk!

Best wishes, you will be a warrior!

Nope I'm still on week 2-3 stage -I'm allowed strained Soups made with skim milk, but just had an adverse reaction to one.

O͠h͠ t͠h͠o͠u͠g͠h͠t͠ y͠o͠u͠ w͠e͠r͠e͠ f͠a͠r͠t͠h͠e͠r͠ f͠r͠o͠m͠ m͠e͠. T͠o͠d͠a͠y͠ m͠a͠r͠k͠s͠ w͠e͠e͠k͠ 2 s͠t͠a͠r͠t͠. I͠ c͠a͠n͠ h͠a͠v͠e͠ s͠o͠u͠p͠ t͠o͠o͠. I͠ j͠u͠s͠t͠ a͠d͠d͠e͠d͠ t͠o͠m͠a͠t͠o͠ s͠o͠u͠p͠ s͠a͠t͠ t͠o͠ m͠y͠ d͠a͠i͠l͠y͠ m͠e͠n͠u͠ b͠o͠y͠ d͠i͠d͠ i͠t͠ t͠a͠s͠t͠e͠ g͠o͠o͠d͠. H͠o͠p͠e͠ I͠ c͠a͠n͠ r͠e͠m͠e͠m͠b͠e͠r͠ t͠h͠a͠t͠ 1s͠t͠ t͠a͠s͠t͠e͠. & r͠e͠l͠i͠s͠h͠ i͠t͠ a͠ y͠e͠a͠r͠ f͠r͠o͠m͠ n͠o͠w͠! I͠ d͠o͠n͠'t͠ w͠a͠n͠t͠ t͠o͠ e͠v͠e͠r͠ g͠a͠i͠n͠ t͠h͠i͠s͠ w͠e͠i͠g͠h͠t͠ b͠a͠c͠k͠.