Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm sorry ya'll had pain! I did not, ny daughter bought my tummy out through my navel! I'm just needing more food options, I'm tired of soup!

4 days post op. Feeling much better today except I'm fatigued. My red blood cell count was low-almost didn't get released because of it. Muscle pain when moving and my diaphragm area is still tender and makes it hard for me to take deep breaths. That is from the hiatal hernia repair.

I've eaten/drank much better today but still not even coming close to hitting the recommended amounts.

Surgery+stitches+bathroom+constipation=horrible pain

OMG I thought I was going to die!!!!! Week and a half post op.

Edited by SweetCryss

How was your sleeve? Hope all went well?

It went well! So far so good. Still on liquids, no hunger. Managing about 400-500 calories a day and doing good with Water intake. Have had a few sips of Protein Shakes but that's about it. Haven't weighed myself because I'm recovering at my cousins for a few days and she had no scale! Home tomorrow so then I can update on weight loss

4 days post op. Feeling much better today except I'm fatigued. My red blood cell count was low-almost didn't get released because of it. Muscle pain when moving and my diaphragm area is still tender and makes it hard for me to take deep breaths. That is from the hiatal hernia repair. I've eaten/drank much better today but still not even coming close to hitting the recommended amounts.

I'm not coming close either. I was getting good at keeping down Water but was getting really weak and lightheaded from having a complete lack of nutrition for almost a week. Today, I added cloudy liquids (got down about 1/4 of a Premier Protein shake, and about 1/4 c cream soup). I have more energy but now the intestinal gas cramps are killing me!! It feels like my stomach is going to explode. Is it possible to OD on Gas-X?? Any one else having similar trouble when moving to phase 2 post op diet?

Hello everyone... My surgery is this upcoming Friday... I'm looking forward to this new journey, but scared too about post-op... I have three young children so am a bit concerned how recovery will go with them...

Looking forward to getting to know you all better on this journey! Best of luck!!

Had my sleeve on May 12, got released May 14. I'm definitely struggling with Fluid and Protein, plus so much gas! When will that relax! I feel like just waking up gives me the farts!

Found that I was lactose intolerant and also sensitive to sugar substitutes, so that does give me a grim diet for now. Here's to gas-x!

I'm definitely no pro but I see a lot of people having a tough time and I'm only 5 days out but these things seem to be working for me. Of course seeing some movement on the scale helps a lot.

First thing in the morning I make a cup of coffee, pour a small amount into an espresso cup with an ice cube and dash of skim milk. Mmmm, so good.

Walk and use the breathing thingy. I wasn't using it and got a fever in the hospital.

Meds with applesauce omiprazole

Pour premier shake into tiny coffee cup and sip throughout the morning. 30 Protein.< /p>

Walk and breathing again

Isopure 40 protein poured over ice, sip throughout day. Ice helps the taste and gets the Water in.

Sf ice pops as a treat good for water.

Walk again

Un jury chic broth sip warm 21 protein

Each day I feel better. Slept a full 12 hours last night. Ready to attempt a shower today.

Hope this helps some of you struggling. Just think it can only get better and were on the other side of this now.

Keep me posted.

Hi everyone! Getting sleeved may 20th! So glad to have some info from some recently sleeved! Best of luck to all

So I was sleeved May 12, and finally weighed - I started at 370, lost 14 lbs pre op on a 10 day liquid diet, and am down 8 more lbs first week post op, for a total of 22 lbs lost!

The first week was rough but every day gets better, I am so glad I made this decision and followed through with it!

Good luck!

I'm in my gown and it's an hour til surgery. I'm nervous but pretty calm. I'm surprised at how calm I am. I guess it's because I'm ready for this. Wish me luck Sleevers! MB

Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!!

So I was sleeved May 12, and finally weighed - I started at 370, lost 14 lbs pre op on a 10 day liquid diet, and am down 8 more lbs first week post op, for a total of 22 lbs lost! The first week was rough but every day gets better, I am so glad I made this decision and followed through with it!

Mine was May 12th also. I lost 17 on the pre-op diet but I'm waiting to get on the scale until my post-op appointment. I'm feeling pretty blessed. Not much pain or discomfort. No nausea. I'm able to get my fluids in. Haven't hit my Protein but I'm coming pretty close. Looking forward to this new life!