Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

Hey all--hope all the new bandsters are recovering well! Good luck to anyone being banded today or tomorrow!!! I had my first post-op visit with my surgeon today--I've lost 13 pounds, actually 14 since my surgery date weight was 1 pound heavier than he had recorded. I get to start soft foods this week and then onto regular food as tolerate! yipee!!!! I got my Yukon Golds waiting and a can of refried beans! I also made wedding Soup last week and froze some and now I can actually eat what's in it instead of just drinking the broth! yah! I have another appointment with him in 2 weeks so I better start exercising because I'd be totally embarassed to have gained any weight during this eating phase! The bad thing--he thinks I'm having a drug reaction to either the Prilosec or Biotin I'm taking--I have a really itchy raised rash on both arms and my chest--not in Patches but little raised red dots. He told me to stop both meds to see if it gets any better. It's sooo itchy and so ugly looking!

Amy

My update after 10 day post-op Dr. visit:

I lost 5.5 pounds! :-) Not bad for ten days. And I got advanced to "soft foods". This is a great day!!!

:clap2: I am so relieved! My surgeons office called this morning to tell me that my surgery can be rescheduled to Tues May 29th. It was supposed to be today but my Dr. became ill. He is on the mend and I am so glad I dont have to wait too much longer. Thanks for all of the support yesterday. I was so upset. I am still a May bandster!:clap2:

Melissa: You went bathing suit shopping :faint: Oh Nooooo! Girl, lets go get a pedicure/massage. You need to be pampered. But I agree with the other gal, keep the suits that you like but give yourself some time. Hey, Sarah Jessica Parker just came out with a new clothing line called: Bitten in sizes 2-22 and all under 14.95! The clothes will be out on June 7th -- com'on let go shopping -- by then my swelling tummy will be down.

Wenjea: Thanks for the pat on the back :biggrin1: I will be seeing the kids this afternoon -- a hug makes me 100% better. Something healing in a childs hug. After the holiday I'm gonna ask to bring the children home.

Mischievous1: Thanks for the warm thoughts. ..... That line about pregnancy had me rolling on the floor! You're such a clever girl!

When I get up in the morning my band is tight, but I am very thirsty. So I either have gatorade or coffee but my shakes begin at 11 or 12. So, since I am feeling rather good, I will take my own advice and go get a sporty pedicure. I will paint my toes a summer color and ask for an extra leg massage. A week ago I wasn't ready to venture out, but today is the day. Bye, now!

I did pamper myself and got a pedicure last Friday. I'm going to keep the bathing suits.. they arent really THAT bad...

:clap2: I am so relieved! My surgeons office called this morning to tell me that my surgery can be rescheduled to Tues May 29th. It was supposed to be today but my Dr. became ill. He is on the mend and I am so glad I dont have to wait too much longer. Thanks for all of the support yesterday. I was so upset. I am still a May bandster!:clap2:

So happy to hear the good news!!

Maureen

I'm feeling horrible! I don't know if my hubby brought me home the flu or what is going on. :( I'm weak, achy, diarrhea still, and even had to take my anti-spew pills today. I've been getting leg cramps too. Think I may have dehydrated. :D I did also take immodium finally this morning and have managed to get down 40 oz of Water so far. Ugh. I called the doc's office and told them what was going on so we shall see if I improve during the day today. And I did SO GOOD yesterday....

I guess we haven't heard from ragdoll yet. She must still be laying low. Any other 23rd bandsters checked in other than me yet?

I think thats the band I received last week.. My doctor said that it had just become available in the last couple of weeks for placement in the US. Less likely to slip. I know if I drink anything very quickly I get the tight feeling and when I become satisified my tummy where my inceisions are ache a little. My husband said that was normal for him as well so I'm not worrying about it. I'm so excited that everyone seems to be handling the surgery well. I could not believe how quick the recovery process was.. Although I have not been able to work a full day yet.. I'm probably just milking it though.

Greetings All!

Well had my surgery on Tuesday. Doc discovered a hiatal hernia when he was poking

around inside me, so he fixed that too. Came home yesterday. I'm sore with pain

when I get up and down, but tolerable. No pains meds needed. Just feeling

generally tired and sore, but nothing I can't deal with. The gas has been minimal

up to this point, but this morning seems to have kicked in. I'm just a big ole

fart factory!!!

Learning to sip and drink 4 oz of liquid over a 20-minute period is difficult,

but I'm getting it. The full feeling comes on quickly, doesn't it!

Haven't yet read all the posts I've missed, but hope all banded in the past few

days are doing well. And that all those going in today - Kansassooner, cyndilou29,

amy, Phyllis S, deb24, jojo, sue11 and Lori Ann - have easy goes of it!

I think I have gotten most of the calendar updates, but I'll read through the last

two days carefully and post again if necessary.

Cheers to all.

Margaret

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; MARGIN: auto auto auto -8.1pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Tuesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Thursday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Friday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>Sat.</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>2

LauraP

lorilynn06

uniqueone

Slackaction

susansilver

lettice5

soon2bbanded

Kadrianmatthews

Willowwind

bhill@ensource.

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>3

Spa-chic

mommalee

Trinitys mom

chickatee

RAYSBABE

Maya1983

vscherer

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>4

robgoblin87

Mr. Yoda

ginger205

Bullwinkle

lodum

Susan3343

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>5</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>7

NVGirl

PghMomof3

Muse

Macysgranny

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>8

healthny

crabcake

NaeNae

lubterp

Shar

Roxie1951

Tamjpjb

CypressMom2007

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>9

<O:pJerseyDori

Mischievous1

ShayDee

katspaww

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>10<O:p

cindyluhu

<O:pcfred

Oilburner

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>11

buscove24

mommytokk

NicksWife22

dolphingirl

samiam

sjmimi

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>12</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>14

SoulfulGrandma

rubylyn

amandawv

melissa o

NurseLaureli

mannamay

legster

Dutchgrl59

phuber40

bandito31

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>15

JennyC724

<O:plosin’it

MaryumC

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>16

KYsunshine

SillyWillyMommy

keiko

Short01

LPfromDABx

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>17

twinmommy

Wenjea

eljmom

Wen

LisaM

Laurienj

PineNut

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>18

widabbut

michelle lowrey

Mal

rachelb123

Shell850

readytolose

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>19</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>21

susaninnkc

METALBAND

MPatrizzi

luv2bingo07

ontheway

SElaine

mcgreen

Manatte

LilMonkey

CAWalsh

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>22

NimbleBean

GinaKirwan

munchkin

ljuht115

jsrico

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>23

kacee

RKidder

ragdollx19

Tagger

AudreyG

smileygirl

almanorgirl

SC-Cindy

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>24

Kansassooner

cyndilou29

amy

Phyllis S

deb24

jojo

sue11

Lori Ann

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>25

Olivia3031

jobyone1

kaylali

weightingtolose

liberattor

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>26

JaneC

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>28

cutiepie77

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>29

SpecialK77

bun1

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>30

violeteyes37

Karamyl

Direct Hit

hoosierpoms

cmacinga

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>31

Joyful1

pokerprincess

jfran

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>We hope to

be joined by:

<O:pAnnabelle12

<O:pFluffy

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WELCOME BACK AND GLAD YOU MADE IT TO BANDLAND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS:D

I am sooo happy for you!!! No w you can relax and enjoy your weekend! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I was banded on the 22nd. Surgery took twice as long as they thought because I have a hiatal hernia and have of my stomach was in my chest cavity so they had to repair that first. I am doing good, waiting for my children to get off work and come and visit, slept most of the morning and been up and about all afternoon.

Did any of you feel great and get worse or can I assume the worst is over?