Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You Asked for It! Plastic Surgery Pictures

I have found the same thing. I buy low rise jeans too because they look better on me but tending towards pear shaped, lots of trousers and jeans that fit me around the hips have too much room in the waist. I just buy everything low rise, these days you get the choice most places. I actually had a more standard hip to waist ratio when I was overweight.

I am scheduled for a panni in July. It's got to be done....no mattter how much weight I lose I'll never look normal unless I get this belly carved off. I'm so happy for you !!!

I wish I hadn't looked at the 'during surgery ' picutures! I won't be looking at any more from anybody!! It made my head go 'round! And I don't want to chicken out!! Just kidding, thanks so much for sharing....we all need to know what we are getting into and PS seems to be such a 'secret surgery' that it's hard to get good first-hand info.

I'm really close to Dallas and now its time for my Tummy Tuck and breast lift. Can you tell me a little bit about your doctor and the cost? By the way looks great! I bet your thrilled.

Spydr,

OK, now I am really worried! I am due for surgery tomorrow for the band. I am already freaking out.

I did things a little backwards... 2 years ago I lost about 40lbs, and got a TT and Lipo of the hips, thighs.

Your comment: "You know, at first, the pain was less than the band" worries me. I don't want to hurt that much, I thought it'd be less than that! OUCH! I can't imagine going to work within a few days if the pain is more than a TT.

Any one heard from Spydr? I can't find any post since 4-20-07? Looking for Spydr... please post any info. Thank you

Jachut - I can SOOO relate. At my top weight I am actually much more symetrical than if I am at my normal weight. At normal, I would have a SMALL waist, thin upper torso (could probably see my collarbone stick out), but go south and I have a big butt, saddlebag thighs and larger than necessary calves.

:help:Spydr????? Are you OK? Are you out there? :confused:Is there anything I can do? Can't find Spydr and I am very concerned?:cry

Please post anything if you know about her? Has anyone heard for her since 4-20-07??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am hoping that life is so good that she has just forgotten to look on the computer for a long time...:) Good luck and much success to you Spydr!

If we are truly worried we could call her band doc in TX. I know we don't have her full name but I'm sure they would know who she was if we described her. But I'm a bit reluctant as I don't want to look like a "stalker" type. Still I am getting more and more worried. This isn't like her to not post for over a month.

Yes. I don't know her at all but I am still kinda worried. I hope someone can get a hold of her

Yes, this is worrisome. Has anyone pm'd her or called her dr. as mentioned? I do hope she is just having a great time with her new look and is enjoying her life to the fullest. But...it sure would be great to know that! I don't want to flood her with pm's so let us know if anyone has tried that. If not, I will be glad to. SSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR, come out, come out, where ever you are!

OK guys I made the "stalker" call. I contacted her Plastic Surgeon's office. (It took the least effort on my part since she had posted their phone number before)

I apologized profusely to the gal that answered the phone for possibly making an inappropriate call but told her I was just worried that something had happened. For all we knew she could have had a car accident or something. Well, the gal said she knew who I was talking about and that she had just come in to the office in the last day.

I didn't ask for any more specifics than that but she did say that she would relay to Spydr that we were concerned about her out here in LapBand"Land".

OFF TOPIC - Or maybe more on topic for this board. I have an appointment with a PS tomorrow for an initial consult. Please keep me in your thoughts. Though the bigger battle may be with my husband over whether our budget can handle this next step.

I am so sorry I fell off the earth gang. I did not mean to worry anyone. I was having some non weight loss issues with my MS and had to get a new doctor and on and on. I was not in touch with anyone.

I know folks think we are just typing in cyberspace and no one is listening. I now know how important each one of you is to me. I am so greatful to have a cyber family that worries about me whn I am gone. Thank you all so much for caring about me.

By the way, I don't consider it stalking to call my doc. They got a real hoot out of it. I told them I was popular, they just didn't believe me. And another thing, my name really is Spydr so I'm not too hard to find.

Please forgive me for being lazy in my picture posting. I will make up for that this afternoon. I promise not to worry you guys again. I am taking my new boobs to New Orleans for the weekend so I hope to "show them off" for some beads! Thanks again for caring about me! :(

Glad to hear from you. Again, I know you said it was fine but I want to personally apologize for you if I overstepped in any way by calling them.

You know after your "dissaperance" on Lapband I had a talk with my DH about how if something were to happen to me that I would want him to have someone post a notice on lapband and a few other journal sites I'm active in as well as sending out an e-mail to my internet address book.

Enough of the morbid talk. I'm just glad your back. I love your before pics. I've shown them to my sister in law and neighbor gal. Saying that minus the tats it could be a pic of me. It's less embarrassing to show them you and make the comparison than offer to strip down for them if you know what I mean.:faint2::( But I'm really looking forward to an update as your after shots look way too painfull. (not painfull enough to scare me of PS though)

It gives me hope that the doc will say I don't need to lose much if anymore before scheduling my own surgery.

I'm 37, 5'2" and currently down to around 167-172 depending on the morning and just bought my first size 10 jeans yesterday. Albeit tight, though less tight than the 24's I could barely squeeze in pre-band.