Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You Asked for It! Plastic Surgery Pictures

Thank you for continuing to share your journey through your plastic surgery! You are helping soooo many of us.

Went to the doctor yesterday for another follow up and my tummy no longer has any Fluid. Yea!!! Here is the newest issue to watch out for: I have developed an alergic reastion to triple anti biotic ointment. It has caused a rash around the incision areas. It happens to a a number of people after using the ointment for 4 to 5 weeks so it is not that weird. It hurts!

I am healing and keeping my binder tight. The doc says I can have about 4 hours a day out of the binder. It's like getting paroled! I guess it's all about baby steps. I hope to take some pictures in about a week so you guys can see the progress of the helaing. Thanks for all your support!

Here's to baby steps. Glad the Fluid problem is better. I've had lots of allergic reactions and it's not fun. Do they have you on some kind of antihistamine or blocker for the itching? Wishing you the best!

Wow looks so painfull!!!! But your looking good! I cant wait for the updates to see how you are healing. Take care!

Thank you for sharing! This is something I want to do when I have reached my goal. I watch every plastic surgery show on TV that I can so that I will know what to expect. I am really worried about scarring, so I look forward to seeing what you look like when you are healed. Again, thank you so much for sharing! What you see on TV isn't always what you can expect in real life. You look great! Congrats!

Hi Spydr,

I had my body lift in Mexico 4 months ago with Dr Soberanes and he suggests not to use any antibiotic ointments on the incision but to use honey instead,natural honey with the honeycomb in the jar.All of his pt's are told to use it and it works,really well.I never had any infections or adverse reactions in or around my incisions.What is weird is that I was skeptical about using this sticky,goey stuff on my bod,but I did it anyways,as the Dr ordered.Then recently I heard a news report saying that Dr's in the U.S. are now finding healing properties for wound healing and debriding with the use of Bee's honey!! I was so impressed that my "Mexico" Dr is so up to date and even maybe more advanced that alot of our Dr's out here.

Went to the doctor yesterday for another follow up and my tummy no longer has any Fluid. Yea!!! Here is the newest issue to watch out for: I have developed an alergic reastion to triple anti biotic ointment. It has caused a rash around the incision areas. It happens to a a number of people after using the ointment for 4 to 5 weeks so it is not that weird. It hurts!

I am healing and keeping my binder tight. The doc says I can have about 4 hours a day out of the binder. It's like getting paroled! I guess it's all about baby steps. I hope to take some pictures in about a week so you guys can see the progress of the helaing. Thanks for all your support!

I will be taking new pitcutre this weekend and posting them by Monday. I went shopping yesterday and it's not as much fun as I thought it would be. I am out of proprtion. My tummy is flatter and my boobs are high but my hips and thighs are stil big. I end up with tons of extra fabric in the crotch and tummy area. There is a enough extra space that I could have....well, let's just say I would be very popular with the ladies if I could fill out the space. I'm a girl! I don't want a package! :)

At least I look okay in a couple of dressed so i may stick with that. Nice to have something else to work on.

Thanks for sharing pics.. I had a reduction done 10 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Can't even see my scars now. I worry about needing another lift as I loose weight. Tummy Tuck is for sure in my future. Thanks again for sharing.

My tummy is flatter and my boobs are high but my hips and thighs are stil big.

I feel your pain, Spydr, I'm in the same boat (not surprisingly as we had similar surgeries at similar weights) -- I don't own a single pair of pants at the moment. I'm looking forward to having a thigh lift too, but as I need to lose 30 more lbs, that has to come first.

Take care and I'm sure you look fabulous in those dresses!

I cant wait for some updated pics! I love the fact that you are willing to share this with us. I am definitely having a TT/lift and it helps so much to know what to expect...the good and the bad.

I remember I used to have trouble shopping before when I was thinner, like a size 16 and smaller. I think that clothes are cut for women who have square shapes (rather than hourglass, pear, or spoon). Back then I couldn't wear any plus sizes because those were cut way too loose in the seat, but extended sizes weren't any worse than regular sizes. Of course with all sizes I would find that everything would be too big in the waist. It just fit wierd. After they started selling them I started buying low rise jeans where they don't go up the waist and instead just go up to the hips. That helps. Gaining weight also seemed to help with my issue too since that caused an increase in my hip to waist ratio (or is it waist to hip ratio?)...