Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You Asked for It! Plastic Surgery Pictures

Glad to hear from you. Again, I know you said it was fine but I want to personally apologize for you if I overstepped in any way by calling them.

You know after your "dissaperance" on Lapband I had a talk with my DH about how if something were to happen to me that I would want him to have someone post a notice on lapband and a few other journal sites I'm active in as well as sending out an e-mail to my internet address book.

Enough of the morbid talk. I'm just glad your back. I love your before pics. I've shown them to my sister in law and neighbor gal. Saying that minus the tats it could be a pic of me. It's less embarrassing to show them you and make the comparison than offer to strip down for them if you know what I mean.:faint2::( But I'm really looking forward to an update as your after shots look way too painfull. (not painfull enough to scare me of PS though)

It gives me hope that the doc will say I don't need to lose much if anymore before scheduling my own surgery.

I'm 37, 5'2" and currently down to around 167-172 depending on the morning and just bought my first size 10 jeans yesterday. Albeit tight, though less tight than the 24's I could barely squeeze in pre-band.

You are fine Ghost! I am glad someone cared enough to call. If I am out of the loop like that again, I will make sure my caregiver gets in touch with my LapBand family. It's great to have a support system but we have to stay in touch with each other. It's not morbid at all. I consider myself lucky to have you guys!

spyder, your breast look so good. i sent your a private e mail i hope you got it . i am having surgery june 29 and have a few ? for you since you have just went thur the exact things i am having done. did you get a implant put in>? they are so perky? also did they have to remove any skin underneath your armpit? i am having to have a damond shape removed from mine./ you look great . i hope my results are as good as yours. what was your total cost ? sandee

Spydr- thanks for responding to my PM. :)I am quite happy to hear you are well enough to go "show off the new you/boobs". Hope you have toooo much fun!! :faint:

Is Spydr your "real name" from birth?? Or "real name from life"? :cry

:clap2: Thanks for the new posting of pictures... do you have any pain at this point from PS?

How are you doing with the MS?:sick My Pa has Parkinsons and MS to deal with...:flame: so I know days/weeks can be very bad at times. Sorry to hear that you have to deal with so much.

Thanks again for the inspiration, and bravery, with posting these pics for us. I am 33 pounds down now, and have only my first fill- :(ready for my second:hungry:- and I am wanting to start saving for PS..... How much should that be??? :eek:Got a ballpark figure on how much PS is after weight loss??????

Good luck and much success to you on your journey---AND DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!:mmph: :) I'm losing weight so I don't have a heart attack & you about gave me one. Ha Ha Ha Ha Glad you are back online!!!

Good to be back! To answer a few questions:

I did not have implants put in. There was enough of me once they picked it up off the ground. I had a breast lift and they removed 4 ounces of skin from each breast. I am now a very full D boardering on a DD but not at my knees. Big difference!

My cost to have the skin removal from belly and breast, Tummy Tuck and Breast was $9500 cash. It was higher but I paid cash upfron and got a discount. I know that my doc now takes Care Credit so I will use it next time for a portion of the cost on my arm and thighs. It took me almost a year to save that money and I gave up tons of things. Worth it!

My real name is Spydr. It is on my DL and social security card. When telemarketers call, they often ask for Mr Mcpherson and tell them my dad doesn't live here. I think it's funny they assume it's a guy's name. Just one more bump in the road I guess.

Having MS can be a real drag. At least I get to park close at Walmart on Saturdays! You have to find the humor in things or you stay in bed all your life. I have to take shots every other day and I tend to bruise like a peach. It was easier when I had 7 extra pounds of usless skin hanging from my bely but now things are tight and, well, let's just say the shots hurt these days. I am tired a great deal but I find myself looking forward to the gym on my non shot days. Who ever thought a fat girl would want to go to the gym?!

Anyway, gotta get apcked for New Orleans. I may take a tank top or two on this trip, no bra! lol

If you could see what I'm looking at (me) -NO BRA is just out of the question!!!

I could use a little PS where I am, right now! And I am just in the very beginning! If that could sound like my future..... there is hope after all!!!!

:) Please Please have tooooo much fun, so you can come back and tell us all about it! It will be the closest thing to being there, that I will get!

Have fun and stay safe!! When will you be back?

Spydr: You're looking good. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that your healing well. I'm going to ask a personal question and of course you can chose not to answer it. I'm wondering if you have any sensation in your nipples? There I asked it. Thanks.

Well Spydr---------are ya' back yet.... did you have too much fun....are you still recovering from New O...... did you go bra less.... how many beads did you get.... what kind of food/drink did ya' have...... what was the weather like... where did you stay, and for how long....dish the details girl!!!!

p.s. the mommy in me still worries about you.... wink wink....

Thank you for posting your journey.

As a newbie it's great to have straight answers to stuff. Showing your photos, really helps a lot of us know what is possible. :photo:

:confused:

You have helped many people - more than you know!

Those pics were amazing. What a transformation. Thanks for being "brave" enough to post them. I would never be able to do that, very body shy.

Question: Do you know if Medicare covers such surgery. I have tried to research it but get little info.

Congrats on doing so well after LB. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and how long did you battle your weight?

I am pre-band and would be ecstatic if I could do as well as you.

Thanks for sharing! I would like to have all this done as well once the weight comes off but ohhhh does it look so painful! Show us how you look in a couple months! This will be great motivation!