Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Homosexual Liberal Atheists ~ What's UP with that?

BJean, I just saw it last week. It was pretty good.

Wheet: Didn't you think it was as if one of the LB posters had written the script? I mean I thought much of it went to the core of what we've all been batting back and forth here.

People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. Things are certainly upside down in this country.

People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. Things are certainly upside down in this country.

I am with you 100%. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WE THE PEOPLE??

well I am a Christian straight conservative

and I'm not mad at homo's or librials or atheist.

they just have no faith.

if it is okay for an abortian 5 days before birth but not okay to abort 5 days after birth somthing is wrong.

murder is murder ( and I know that is an extreem example but is corect).

homosexuals are a way of death not life they don't produce life nor advance life it is sick just as my sin is sick! the differnce I belive is I'm trying to change my sin by repenting and turning to GOD and making stides to do so and with the Lords help have and will continue to grow closer to GOD

as for me I have a hard time with certian things and may be labled a biget

though I would hope mildly labled. this is probably accurat but is one of the many sin's I'm trying to fix. the statement above though I think is right. we are to love the sinner and hate the sin but it is hard for me.

the reason we are to do this is because.

JESUS did this He did not eat and socialize with religous people He came for the siner that is me and you.he sought us out I would only ask one thing if you are honestly seeking and I will do somthing for you and me.

you read Isaiah chapter 53 and then read John chapter 18-21

and there is how my savior paid it all for me and you

and I will work on not being a biget

if any would like to know more about JESUS or anything you could help me with or me you pm me

well I am a Christian straight conservative

they just have no faith.

if it is okay for an abortian 5 days before birth but not okay to abort 5 days after birth somthing is wrong.

murder is murder ( and I know that is an extreem example but is corect).

homosexuals are a way of death not life they don't produce life nor advance life it is sick just as my sin is sick! the differnce I belive is I'm trying to change my sin by repenting and turning to GOD and making stides to do so and with the Lords help have and will continue to grow closer to GOD

as for me I have a hard time with certian things and may be labled a biget

though I would hope mildly labled. this is probably accurat but is one of the many sin's I'm trying to fix. the statement above though I think is right. we are to love the sinner and hate the sin but it is hard for me.

the reason we are to do this is because.

JESUS did this He did not eat and socialize with religous people He came for the siner that is me and you.he sought us out I would only ask one thing if you are honestly seeking and I will do somthing for you and me.

you read Isaiah chapter 53 and then read John chapter 18-21

and there is how my savior paid it all for me and you

and I will work on not being a biget

if any would like to know more about JESUS or anything you could help me with or me you pm me

Ah... so because someone doesn't do what's said in the bible, they have no faith? My mother is a lesbian. She, obviously, wasn't always that way, as I'm around. After two husbands who beat the living crap out of her, she's finally happy for the first time in a very long time. Because of such, you're saying that she has no faith? Tell me, why is it so wrong to do what makes you happy? God forbid someone not reproduce in a world that's over-populated as it is.

Your thoughts are your thoughts, and that's just dandy. I'm not going to bash you for thinking what you do, but just because something doesn't go with what's in the bible doesn't mean it's wrong.

I'm heterosexual, christian by birth (though I've not been to church since the age of seven), and I'm decently liberal. Does this mean that I don't believe in God, or that I live in sin because of it? Maybe to you, but not to most.

I think that people should live however they want, and I don't think there's any need for bashing because of it. Do what makes you happy, and don't do what makes you unhappy. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Do you honestly think that just because someone is comfortable that the Christ concept is a myth that we don't know about him?

Do you get out often?

I'll bet you a dollar I know the bible better than most Christians.

No, there is nothing I can do to help you in your spiritual path, nor would I care to talk you out of your path. To each his own. Maybe someday ALL Chrstians will understand this concept.

I'm not mad at homo's or librials or atheist. they just have no faith

Well, as one of the resident homos here I can assure you that I do have faith (same as yours, BTW). It is not exclusive of my sexual orientation, nor is my orientation exclusive of my faith. They are both simply part of who I am. Neither alone defines me. Just don't go thinking you need to "save" me and we'll get along just fine...:)

"well I am a Christian straight conservative

they just have no faith."

Wow.. what a broad statement you have made. Of course, you are welcome to your opinion, strong and close minded as it may be. I'm sure Hitler felt righteous & and he knows best as well. It's a scary thing when others feel they are right and leave no room for others that are different. I am a very spiritual person and I have TONS of faith.

Faith.. what does that mean? Faith to me is to put your belief in something, whether it be god, gods, the great muffin in the sky, human kind, or YOURSELF. It would sound like to me, that you are a Religious man, not to be confused with a spiritual man, but, I'm just a heathen so what do I know. Myself, along with others of different paths, or no paths at all such as athiest, are good people, not because of Fire insurance, or because we will be rewarded in 'heaven' but because it's the right thing to do. We also do not impose our beliefs or 'lack of faith' as you put it on others.

It's sweet that you want to help others see the light and save them from 'hell' but maybe you could tone down the judmental close minded stuff a little. If you truly want to be a christ like example and have others come to you to see the light, trust me, your v. local opinions are not the way, it just reinforces our opinions of Straight Conservative Christians.

But again, this is america, and thank goodness that for now, we have freedom of speech and religion.. or the lack there of.

T

homosexuals are a way of death not life they don't produce life nor advance life it is sick just as my sin is sick!

Are you saying that not producing kids is a sin?

Are you saying that not producing kids is a sin?

Lord knows, we are short on kids and our population is shrinking........ the orphanges are empty and foster parents are out of work... it's an epidemic I tell you....

My hubby and I chose not to have kids because the world is already populated enough and there are millions of kids world wide that are not wanted.. by all means.. lets make some more.

If only we could prevent the proliferation of stupid kids, now there's the challenge.