Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Homosexual Liberal Atheists ~ What's UP with that?

So many comments.. so little time....

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: hehehe!!!

well I am a Christian straight conservative

and I'm not mad at homo's or librials or atheist.

they just have no faith.

if it is okay for an abortian 5 days before birth but not okay to abort 5 days after birth somthing is wrong.

murder is murder ( and I know that is an extreem example but is corect).

homosexuals are a way of death not life they don't produce life nor advance life it is sick just as my sin is sick! the differnce I belive is I'm trying to change my sin by repenting and turning to GOD and making stides to do so and with the Lords help have and will continue to grow closer to GOD

as for me I have a hard time with certian things and may be labled a biget

though I would hope mildly labled. this is probably accurat but is one of the many sin's I'm trying to fix. the statement above though I think is right. we are to love the sinner and hate the sin but it is hard for me.

the reason we are to do this is because.

JESUS did this He did not eat and socialize with religous people He came for the siner that is me and you.he sought us out I would only ask one thing if you are honestly seeking and I will do somthing for you and me.

you read Isaiah chapter 53 and then read John chapter 18-21

and there is how my savior paid it all for me and you

and I will work on not being a biget

if any would like to know more about JESUS or anything you could help me with or me you pm me

What I have often noted about you extreme believers/bigots is that you often have poor spelling and grammar skills. Is this a coincidence, I wonder. It is certain that poor communication skills are not going to lead me far from my presently held atheist views.:tired

"JESUS did this He did not eat and socialize with religous people"

I bet the Apostles would disagree, but if that's what it takes I will no longer eat or socialize with religous people.

Sorry folks but the BBQ's cancelled

Originally Posted by green

What I have often noted about you extreme believers/bigots is that you often have poor spelling and grammar skills.

You know, I wanted to say that but didn't want to come across as catty. Not implying that whoever did say that was being catty... :)

You know, I wanted to say that but didn't want to come across as catty. Not implying that whoever did say that was being catty... :)

Oh, that's okay. Green not only lives with a coupla cats, she's been known to sharpen her own nails on occasion.:( :heh:

I would Like to tell everyone I'm sorry!

You know, that is what this forum/particular thread is for. You were voicing your opinion which is fine, just know that when you do so and in such a matter of fact way, it will get responses.

Peace out!

Tracy

Originally Posted by 396power viewpost.gif

I would Like to tell everyone I'm sorry!

Absolutely no need to apologize. Like Tracy said, that's what this area of the forums is here for. Just don't expect everyone to agree with you...

homosexuals are a way of death not life they don't produce life nor advance life
How would you define "advance life"? Would you say that Hans Christian Anderson, Emily Dickinson, Rimbaud, Oscar Wilde, or Alan Turing, just to name a few, have ever "advanced life"?

"Homosexuality is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce." - Plato (but I guess he never did anything to advance life, either)

BTW, I had my first visit with the surgeon today. I'm 4-6 weeks away, max. WOO HOO! DH also had his first fill today (4 cc).

I am a woman. Who happens to be a:

lesbian

liberal

Catholic (which also means christian)

Italian

movie lover

teacher

who holds 2 advanced degrees

madly in love

an aunt to beautiful children (I AM ALSO THEIR GODMOTHER)

WHO THINKS THIS HAS BEEN THE FUNNIEST THREAD OUT THERE. FOR ALL THE CLOSED MINDED IDIOTS, KEEP POSTING, IT BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE!

On a side note, to all of those who think that "I have not faith" or are "damned"...do I need to remind you that gluttony is a sin, it is the reasons we are all here in the first place. This "love the sinner, hate the sin" shit is for the birds. WE ARE ALL SINNERS. You can not tell me mine is WORSE than yours.

Thanks for the giggles...ROTFLMFAO....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is is just me, or does this title fit a good portion of the people that post in the Rant & Raves? Personally, I am a Heterosexual Conservative, God-fearing Christian, but to each their own. Before you get all froggy & jump, I have many friends from all walks of life & that includes homosexual liberal.....well, I don't know any atheists.

Basically, I just wanted a reason to post this pic. Ya'll can Rant & Rave about it. Have fun & I'll enjoy reading.

[ATTACH]7840[/ATTACH]

Poor me, I'm just a human who dislikes labels and treats everyone as an individual.

My son-in-law is an abusive, self-centered, worthless piece of poo. They have 3 children (actually, they have 2, because I'm raising the oldest one) that they don't take care of properly.

I wish my daughter was a Lesbian.