Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So is anyone else finding themselves having to almost sort of pick between eating food and drinking Water? <br><br> I just can't manage both yet.

Absolutely. I still don't have an appetite and I get to where I'm telling myself you need to eat but you need to drink too! I haven't gotten the hang of eating 5 times a day. I'm just not hungry

Absolutely. I still don't have an appetite and I get to where I'm telling myself you need to eat but you need to drink too! I haven't gotten the hang of eating 5 times a day. I'm just not hungry

Personally I just don't get how we're supposed to not drink 30 minutes before eating, eat for 30 min and not drink for another 30 min after and still get in all those fluids while trying to work and chasing after kids!! It evades me

I hear you on the waiting...

I was sleeved on oct 28th highest weight BS 121kgs or 266 pounds this is week 5 and I am now 103kgs 227 pounds as of Monday (5weeks marker) the last 2 weeks have been only a kilo a week. Was having trouble seeing the loss although my pants fell down and I had to get more, then I was shopping with a friend and she gave me 3 x 5 kgs of potatoes and said you have lost nearly 4 of these hard to carry isn't it then I measured myself, my hips have gone from 56in to 52in. Waist 47 to 44 poor boobies 52 to 47. Now realising I have achieved something (or my sleeve has).

Drinking as important as it is hard to do when you stop for 30 mins either side or a 30 min food session. I get up at 5 am to get in 250 mls of warm Water up front while walking round the house (gets the lower half moving before I leave) then drink another 250 mls then drink a HP shake on the way to work. 250 mls between starting work and 30 mins before lunch. 1 soft boiled egg for lunch takes my whole 30 min lunch break. 30 mins after lunch I try and drink a 500 ml bottle of Water before going home.

Get home and 250 mls while I have a little time out. Cook dinner for all and some thing for me 1/4 cup smashed fish and a little veggies, clean up sort everyone out while drinking another 250 mls. Some of these I put low cal cordial just for flavour. Depending on how late I stay up I might have a cup of tea (herbal black so kind of counts as water). It seemed to start with like a chore but it is becoming habit a bit now. If I don't have the tea I might suck on a hydro lite ice block (does taste vile though) Last weekend I slept in only got in half the water and had a ragging headache. Also Last week I had a day where I kept feeling hungry for old tastes so I indulged a small bite of things I once liked and found I don't actually like them anymore and it was my head telling me I was hungry and spent the night feeling very off colour, close to the bathroom and that shut my head right up. I'm really not hungry and I find that hard to believe.

I hope you are all doing well, we joined this race for a better life, not to win.

Hope this photo has worked

You look so much younger its unbelievable! !

Yes about choosing btwn eating or drinking. How weird. I've also had to stay up late to keep drinking-nausea slows me down.

And there's no way I'm eating 5x. Usually 2-3 times a day. Family thinks that's why I'm so tired all the time. Just doing what I can.

Sleeved October 7th of this year. I am almost three months out and BELOW doctors goal weight! First picture is day of surgery and the second one is from Christmas.

post-178999-0-81065500-1388310835_thumb.jpg

post-178999-0-17147500-1388310855_thumb.jpg

Happy New Year!!! Oct 1st here - have lost 39lbs..loving it. We October sleevers are doing great!!

I am doing wonderful, or I guess I should say onederful since I am in onederland and 45 pounds from goal. I posted pics from 7 weeks out here.

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/292846-before-and-after-pics-at-7-weeks-out/

Looking forward to goal in 2014, lot more moving and being healthy.

Happy New Year! Down 50 pounds since I started my pre- op diet on Oct. 2nd, had surgery on Oct. 15th. Feeling really optimistic for a happy & healthy 2014!!!!

I have gotten an amazing support system here on Bariatric Pals and figured I would give this a shot as well. Being sleeved in October of last year I've gotten pretty close to some people on here and have received a lot of support. There is currently a Fundraiser being held for a medical devise I am in need of called a WalkAide which the insurance company has denied. This device is a life changer for me. Below is the link to read my brief story. ANY help would be beyond appreciated, every dollar is a step towards my getting the device! Thank you all for all the support you have given me and keep up the amazing work!!!

http://walkaidefundraiser.myevent.com

My surgery date was 10/20. I think today I am 14lbs down since surg and 50 something since starting the pre op program. Feeling great about pretty much everything.

Everybody stay strong and encouraged..

I was sleeved on 10-21-14 and I've lost a total of 27 pounds since the beginning of the pre op diet: 10 before surgery and 17 since.

sleeved 10/6

hw 295

sw 269

cw 253

hi all doing well on soft foods and learning what my tummy likes which is kinda fun. love this site its full of helpful info and great support from someone who gets your new crazy