Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Try going to ilostwhat.com - really neat site. Put in how much you lost and it spits out something like this.

It said I lost 5 wiener dogs. Hahaha! Great site, can't wait to check later!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Hey guys' date='

When did you start to feel "normal" again? I'm 2 weeks out and am sluggish. Everything makes me nauseous, taking meds make me puke sometimes and I'm always tired. My left shoulder is always in pain and I can't get comfortable ever. When do I feel like me again?![/quote']

My surgery was June 11 and while I feel much better today than I did a few weeks ago I still don't feel "normal" There are days I go back to full liquid because something hasn't settled right then there are days I'm on top of the world. I can't really answer your question but it does get better.

surgery date 6/11/13 HW: 364lbs. SW: 335.5 CW: 288 GW: 150

Hey guys' date='

When did you start to feel "normal" again? I'm 2 weeks out and am sluggish. Everything makes me nauseous, taking meds make me puke sometimes and I'm always tired. My left shoulder is always in pain and I can't get comfortable ever. When do I feel like me again?![/quote']

It took me a good 6 weeks to feel somewhat "normal". I still gag while swallowing pills and I used to be a champ. Lol I HATE taking pills these days.

It took me a good 6 weeks to feel somewhat "normal". I still gag while swallowing pills and I used to be a champ. Lol I HATE taking pills these days.

I'll agree. About 6 weeks for me.

But my journey wasn't normal. I had to have a second surgery at 3.5 weeks.

I have a bad case of the munchies tonight. I'm not hungry yet I want to eat. I hate this feeling. This is what got me fat. I'm trying to fight it. Dang...think I should try to just go to bed. Its just 9 here and i was off today and took a long nap. I'm not sleepy but I can't stand this anxious feeling.

Preop weight 389 current weight 333 lost to date 56lbs rny 6/11/13

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!! Y'all are so sweet! I found out today that I've lost 49lbs since June 5th. It's exciting, but I know it was only because I had complications that it is that much that quick. I elected to have another EGD and possible dilation next Tuesday. I prefer to prevent the problem rather than treat it! Looking forward to this time next year.

I have a bad case of the munchies tonight. I'm not hungry yet I want to eat. I hate this feeling. This is what got me fat. I'm trying to fight it. Dang...think I should try to just go to bed. Its just 9 here and i was off today and took a long nap. I'm not sleepy but I can't stand this anxious feeling.

Preop weight 389 current weight 333 lost to date 56lbs rny 6/11/13

:( I always get the munchies at night, especially if I take my sleep meds. Try to drink some Water and just go to bed if you have to. The munchies are a b****!

:( I always get the munchies at night' date=' especially if I take my sleep meds. Try to drink some Water and just go to bed if you have to. The munchies are a b****![/quote']

They are! I just sipped my Santa mug with hot soy milk, cinnamon, and a packet of truvia. Yummy and the Santa mug always cheers me up. I even put in my waaaayyy baggy Santa jammies. Feeling drowsey now.

Preop weight 389 current weight 327 lost to date 62lbs rny 6/11/13

Today I am heading to my general practitioner for the first time since I started the surgery process in February. I am excited to see her response. A little nervous about my bloodwork. I am praying that all the numbers are good and I have no issues. The appt comes at a good time because I am having a sore throat and ear ache for the first time since surgery as well. I hope she can give me something to take care of it quickly, because I am heading to Puerto Rico with my hubby on Thrusday!

Whelp' date=' I am 10 1/2 weeks out. Had a kidney stone on the right, then had a stricture and was hospitalized for 4 days for dehydration/ malnutrition, during which they did the EGD and dilation, then got a kidney stone on the left! Hasn't been an easy run for me but I have a F/U with my new surgeon who took care of me in the hospital today. It's my b-day today so hopefully she'll tell me something good!!![/quote']

Happy Birthday, you got a stricture at 10 weeks? Wow, I wonder how long we got to be our the woods for complications,,,, feel better.

Happy Birthday' date=' you got a stricture at 10 weeks? Wow, I wonder how long we got to be our the woods for complications,,,, feel better.[/quote']

You know that's a really good question...I'll have to ask. They say its common to find them in the 8-12 week time frame. I threw up a lot though, which made everything inflamed and I'm sure contributed to me getting one. Thanks for the well wishes!

I'm having a hard time eating. I dumped today and it was after eating something I normally eat. I'm hoping that it has to do with the emotional anguish our school community is experiencing. 2 weeks till the start of school and we lost one of our juniors in a car accident over the weekend. We are a very small school less than 250 students pre-k through 12th so his absence will be felt by all. I'm going to miss his mischievous grin.

So sorry to hear about the loss of one of your students. Very tragic.

Hopefully it is the stress causing your upset and nothing else.

HW:293 SW:272 CW:263

Today I am heading to my general practitioner for the first time since I started the surgery process in February. I am excited to see her response. A little nervous about my bloodwork. I am praying that all the numbers are good and I have no issues. The appt comes at a good time because I am having a sore throat and ear ache for the first time since surgery as well. I hope she can give me something to take care of it quickly' date=' because I am heading to Puerto Rico with my hubby on Thrusday![/quote']

Awww..i wanna go...take me please! I don't eat much and I'm lots of fun lol

I get so nervous to go weigh in with my surgeon. I go tomorrow and I just get so dang nervous. Like I don't want to let him down. Crazy, I know. I think it may be that I don't think I look any different though I've lost so much...maybe I'm nervous cuz I think one day they will tell me their scale had been broken for weeks and I really haven't lost any weight. That would be horrible.