Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

I agree! I hate this which is why I stick with only a couple brands. Usually Levis and Maurices.

I love eddie bauer and Levis. .

I love eddie bauer and Levis. .

I did get another brand at goodwill the other day that fit great too but dont remember the name. For 2.99 who cares! ;)

For the first time in about 22 years, I weigh less than my husband!! I think that made me happier than onederland!!! I was giddy.

My leggings are to big now they look like slacks!

I know... I was unaware that leggings could ever be to big... Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I did get another brand at goodwill the other day that fit great too but dont remember the name. For 2.99 who cares! ;)

For sure!! :)

Last night I felt like just being a bum. I wanted sweats and a tshirt. Since i haven't bought new one since way before surgery, I expected them to be falling off. I put them on and they fit perfectly. I took them off and checked the label. They weren't mine! They were only large!! Must have been one of my kids or husband. I was so happy.

Bought a children's Xl hoodie for half the price of a men's large and it actually fits me even better

I do that with shoes! I bought a pair of size 5 sperry topsiders in the kids dept for 45.00. In the womens shoe dept the exact same shoes were 90.00.

I only had a few clothing goals going into this. One was that I could wear knee high riding boots. I bought 4 pairs and then returned 3. The thrill was in zipping them over my jeans.

Another was that I wouldn't wear the same dresses as my elderly overweight aunts. I'm 30 they are 60 it's been embarrassing since my early 20s. I bought an Xl dress I'll be wearing to a party on the 23 and I look hot I must say. ;) well my husband said it too lol

I'm in my aunts size 14 jeans from a size 22/24. Her closet was cheaper than buying this phase of clothes I need.

And I took my grams Xl peacoat rather than replacing my 3xl coats for one that prob wouldn't fit next year anyway.

Loving life, this decision and all of you!!

Added a new profile pic because the photo galleries are down. We had to get head shots at my new job for the company website. This isn't the headshot, just me at my desk after they put on makeup, which I never wear. Love the job and love the energy I get from things falling nicely into place.

I was awarded the "Spirit" award at work during the month of September for the bike commute challenge at work. I have a 20 mile ride one-way into work each day and I hadn't been on a bike in 20 years! They gave it to me because I embodied the spirit of the challenge and inspired others to ride. What an honor!

Added a new profile pic because the photo galleries are down. We had to get head shots at my new job for the company website. This isn't the headshot' date=' just me at my desk after they put on makeup, which I never wear. Love the job and love the energy I get from things falling nicely into place.

I was awarded the "Spirit" award at work during the month of September for the bike commute challenge at work. I have a 20 mile ride one-way into work each day and I hadn't been on a bike in 20 years! They gave it to me because I embodied the spirit of the challenge and inspired others to ride. What an honor![/quote']

That is wonderful!! Ill b glad wen my back n knees are better so I can ride. :)

Added a new profile pic because the photo galleries are down. We had to get head shots at my new job for the company website. This isn't the headshot' date=' just me at my desk after they put on makeup, which I never wear. Love the job and love the energy I get from things falling nicely into place.

I was awarded the "Spirit" award at work during the month of September for the bike commute challenge at work. I have a 20 mile ride one-way into work each day and I hadn't been on a bike in 20 years! They gave it to me because I embodied the spirit of the challenge and inspired others to ride. What an honor![/quote']

We do bike to work month in May where I work. I haven't ridden a bike since my teens. This last May that was the first big goal I set for myself; next year I will participate. I'm already bike shopping :-). Congrats to you!

I got my first "You've lost a lot of weight!" remark at work today. YAY!

I bought a hoodie years ago that never fit me so I just hung it in my closet. I pulled it out and tried it on. It fit and it zips :-)

But then I started thinking...maybe it stretched out from hanging?? So I washed n dried it. It still fit and zipped.

I'm still pre op. Sw was 341...down to 298. Hopefully surgery in January.

Being described as tiny! 3 x the last few days!! Also knowing the very girl who told me once that..." You have such a pretty face, I bet you would be beautiful thin," I'm now the same size as her!