Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

OMG!!! I am no longer obese!!!!! For the very first time in 30 years I am overweight with a bmi of 29. My bmi was 47. Started at 291 lbs. now 187. Surgery was 2/28/13. I have my life back!

I have 9 more lbs to get out of the obese category and into overweight. I cant wait! :)

It sucks being short. Overweight for me won't happen until 160. Lol

I have 9 more lbs to get out of the obese category and into overweight. I cant wait! :)

It sucks being short. Overweight for me won't happen until 160. Lol

How tall are you? I'm barely 5' tall (my doc says 4'1"). It sucked being heavy and short. NOTHING fit right! And I think petite-plus is an oxymoron, they never fit either. Before surgery I was 233 and looked like a weeble. Now I'm 140. I'm still overweight but I'd be happy at this weight if the losing suddenly stopped.To be normal I'd have to be around 110 - 115. My weight loss hasn't slowed yet - I'm losing a steady 2-3 pounds per week. I could possibly be at 115 by Spring! That would be something I never even dared to imagine!! :-)

After surgery I have much more confidence to start dating again and I have since started dating a great guy. Today I realized as he laid his hand on my leg how little my leg looked compared to his big man hands! I am not use to that feeling of being appropriately smaller than the man I'm dating and it is a wonderful feeling!!

<br>

How tall are you? I'm barely 5' tall (my doc says 4'1"). It sucked being heavy and short. NOTHING fit right! And I think petite-plus is an oxymoron, they never fit either. Before surgery I was 233 and looked like a weeble. Now I'm 140. I'm still overweight but I'd be happy at this weight if the losing suddenly stopped.To be normal I'd have to be around 110 - 115. My weight loss hasn't slowed yet - I'm losing a steady 2-3 pounds per week. I could possibly be at 115 by Spring! That would be something I never even dared to imagine!! :-)

I am 5'2". I am 169 right now and according to the charts 160 is the high end of obese charts. I know what you mean about the weeble... I was the same way. My all time high was 267 which is huge for someone with my frame. I am small boned and can't blame it on that. Lol

I really want to get to between 120 and 125 but my loss has slowed big time. Not sure if it will happen or not but I'm giving it my all. I had the band before this and I never got lower than 180 so I've beat that already.

<br>

I am 5'2". I am 169 right now and according to the charts 160 is the high end of obese charts. I know what you mean about the weeble... I was the same way. My all time high was 267 which is huge for someone with my frame. I am small boned and can't blame it on that. Lol<br><br>

I really want to get to between 120 and 125 but my loss has slowed big time. Not sure if it will happen or not but I'm giving it my all. I had the band before this and I never got lower than 180 so I've beat that already.

I'm still amazed at the change. Every pound lost is like a gift. The scale is my friend now! Instead of it making me want to cry, it now makes me grin like a fool! Lol

You are doing great! Even with weight loss slowing it will still come off over time. Imagine what you could be at by Spring! And we won't have to dread the heat (I always did). We'll be able to dress in cool comfortable clothing - maybe even wear a nice bathing suit that doesn't make us look like Shamu! So much to look forward to now...

I can't wait till after the holidays when the winter clearance starts. Also looking forward to seeing the Spring styles coming out around the same time. I like to go out to try on clothes. Even if I don't buy it's a great ego boost! I'll need a lot of new things for Spring and Summer. I'm in a whole new size territory that I haven't seen since the early 80's. I'm going to go on a shopping frenzy! Lol

Wishing you continued success and the happiest of holidays! :-)

Looked for tall jeans at the mall yesterday...two people sent me to xpress, and they only go to size 12. Didn't go there, but it was nice that people thought I would fit in a size twelve skinny jean. In April, I wore a 22/24! By the way, does anyone know where to get tall jeans? At least Lane Bryant had those. When I was thin before, I wore lee jeans, but I can't find tall ones except online. I guess I'll have to try one short ones for fit, and then order the tall ones online. Wish I could go to goodwill...this is expensive.

Looked for tall jeans at the mall yesterday...two people sent me to xpress, and they only go to size 12. Didn't go there, but it was nice that people thought I would fit in a size twelve skinny jean. In April, I wore a 22/24! By the way, does anyone know where to get tall jeans? At least Lane Bryant had those. When I was thin before, I wore lee jeans, but I can't find tall ones except online. I guess I'll have to try one short ones for fit, and then order the tall ones online. Wish I could go to goodwill...this is expensive.

kohls has some tall jeans.

Thanks!

Wow. I went shopping black Friday and bought myself a pair of those boots that go to the knees and a pair of tights. My husband loved them. Now all I need is to get up enough confidence to wear them out of the house...lol. It's so weird to go shopping now when I don't have to wear everything that is a 3-4xl. But it was fun!

Wow. I went shopping black Friday and bought myself a pair of those boots that go to the knees and a pair of tights. My husband loved them. Now all I need is to get up enough confidence to wear them out of the house...lol. It's so weird to go shopping now when I don't have to wear everything that is a 3-4xl. But it was fun!

Love me the jeggings and boots...go for it!

I had a fantastic NSV.

I have a 15 year old son, and he is at the age where it is just a huge ordeal to hug his mom. Anyway, the other day I "made" him hug me, and he stood back and said that he has never been able to put his arms around me and hug me that close. He said.....your smaller than me now mom!

So happy!!!! :)

Ny&Co also has jeans in different lengths and goes up to an 18.

My child's daycare director didn't recognize me today. I haven't actually seen her since May shortly after surgery. I knew she was acting weird when I was waving at her but as she got closer she started waving and told me she didn't know who I was! That was prob truly the 1st person who told me they didn't recognize me! It was a awesome moment. I won't ever forget it.

I was Mistaken for my sister...she's a natural skinny. We used to get mistaken for each other when I was thin before, and it really took me aback. Freak me out!

Ashley Stewart has Tall jeans as well!