Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

I was out visiting with a friend on Thanksgiving and waved at his cousin he waved back. He then asked my friend who was the new lady with him. He told him it was me and I just so happened to be walking right past them at the time. The cousin gave me a big hug and apologized because he didn't recognize me at first! He told my friend that I lost a lot of weight and that I looked really good. Said not that I was to big before or nothing.

Wow. I went shopping black Friday and bought myself a pair of those boots that go to the knees and a pair of tights. My husband loved them. Now all I need is to get up enough confidence to wear them out of the house...lol. It's so weird to go shopping now when I don't have to wear everything that is a 3-4xl. But it was fun!

My daughter bought us some boots from Belk, they were $19.99 so she got a couple of pairs! I haven't worn boots and leggings, but got tons of compliments from friends and family.

Having to take back a pair of pants I ordered because they are too big at a size 8!

Looked for tall jeans at the mall yesterday...two people sent me to xpress, and they only go to size 12. Didn't go there, but it was nice that people thought I would fit in a size twelve skinny jean. In April, I wore a 22/24! By the way, does anyone know where to get tall jeans? At least Lane Bryant had those. When I was thin before, I wore lee jeans, but I can't find tall ones except online. I guess I'll have to try one short ones for fit, and then order the tall ones online. Wish I could go to goodwill...this is expensive.

Try old navy

Looked for tall jeans at the mall yesterday...two people sent me to xpress, and they only go to size 12. Didn't go there, but it was nice that people thought I would fit in a size twelve skinny jean. In April, I wore a 22/24! By the way, does anyone know where to get tall jeans? At least Lane Bryant had those. When I was thin before, I wore lee jeans, but I can't find tall ones except online. I guess I'll have to try one short ones for fit, and then order the tall ones online. Wish I could go to goodwill...this is expensive.

We are you located? There is an outlet store in Dartmouth MA that carries primarily Lee jeans. It's called the VF Factory Outlet on Faunce Corner Rd.

My 21 year old daughter bought herself a new outfit for a bachelorette party the other day. I thought it was cute so tried it on for the heck of it. It fit!!! Size 14 jeans, and a cute little short brown leather like jacket. When she came downstairs she couldn't believe it. Both of my girls said I looked great!

We are you located? There is an outlet store in Dartmouth MA that carries primarily Lee jeans. It's called the VF Factory Outlet on Faunce Corner Rd.

Located in Wisconsin. I appreciate all the suggestions...it's funny, I haven't shopped in a regular store for so long, I feel lost in a mall! I always just went to Torrid or Lane Bryant. I'm going to dedicate a day to just browsing once the holidays are over!

Located in Wisconsin. I appreciate all the suggestions...it's funny, I haven't shopped in a regular store for so long, I feel lost in a mall! I always just went to Torrid or Lane Bryant. I'm going to dedicate a day to just browsing once the holidays are over!

Isn't it just crazy? I am loving shopping at regular stores!

This weekend my boyfriend and I went Christmas tree shopping and I was freezing and forgot my coat, so he gave me his and it was too big on me. I was swimming in it. I've never been able to wear a guy's shirt or sweater and have it be big on me!

Had to sit in an old, rickety chair thus weekend...wasn't afraid of it collapsing!

Not needing as much lotion to cover all my square footage! :-) lol

I told my hunny that I would feel like I have made progress when he can pick me up. Low and behold he grabs me and lifts me up! I wrapped my legs around his waist! I'm in awe of this! I' haven't had a man lift me up in years!

I told my hunny that I would feel like I have made progress when he can pick me up. Low and behold he grabs me and lifts me up! I wrapped my legs around his waist! I'm in awe of this! I' haven't had a man lift me up in years!

I just did this with my hubby on Sunday! Isn't this the best feeling. :)) I haven't been lifted in years, and I tell you, it was a great feeling.

I tried on my old size 18 jeans & the fit great & comfortably!!! I started & a size 22/24 my surgery was 10/30/13.