Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Surgery Dates

Here's an updated list of our little group! I hope it will grow quickly! I'm going to include tentative dates as well' date=' so keep us posted if there is a change! If I missed you let me know!!

I'm so excited our group is growing so fast with so many different stories! I can't wait until we can move start this thread on the post op side baby!! Whoohoo!!

[*']

df5768: 3/4!

[*]

RoxyFoxy: 3/5!

[*]

vachick64: 3/5!

[*]

Gurlygirlrcr80: 3/6!

[*]

Mexicali: 3/11!

[*]

godinez831: 3/12!

[*]

thynnlynn: 3/13!!

[*]

Blaq_Butterfly: 3/19!

[*]

AmandaD: 3/21!

[*]

Kathypitcher31: 3/21!

[*]

trentecj: 3/22!

[*]

dkm164: 3/25!

[*]

MarinaCC: 3/25!!

[*]

Manda85: 3/27!

[*]

A-2nd-Chance: Still waiting!! (We can't wait to hear your date!!)

It won't be long now!! Please feel free to add yourself if I missed you.

We have a great group of March peeps!! Marching on to a healthier lives together!

Can you add me to your group? I am scheduled for march 5...thanks!

Here's an updated list of our little group! I hope it will grow quickly! I'm going to include tentative dates as well' date=' so keep us posted if there is a change! If I missed you let me know!!

I'm so excited our group is growing so fast with so many different stories! I can't wait until we can move start this thread on the post op side baby!! Whoohoo!!

[*']

df5768: 3/4!

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

trentecj: 3/22!

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

We have a great group of March peeps!! Marching on to a healthier lives together!

Could you add me please for March 21? Don't know how to do it myself. Thanks!

That's my date too! Yay for the 21st!!!!!

Great! Glad to have someone on the same day! I'm in Michigan. What about you?

I just want it to be here already. I have zero patience and I'm the person who gets things done and I can't do anything to move this up :( I got fast tracked in my process with my drs cuz I was so ahead of the game with having things done! Lol he said analysts r so annoying and he wanted me off his back lol :) November 1st was when I came to the decision I was going to do this...and now here I am...21 days and 12 hours away :) how did everyone else decide they were doing the right thing? I literally woke up and it was the first thing I thought of (RNY) and it hit me that this is what I'm supposed to do. I believe God slapped me that morning and said "wake up!! This is your path that I have been pointing you towards and you have been ignoring!!" Lol!

LoL I've been waiting since my Dr faxed in the referral for this surgery: Dec 2011!!!! Patience?? I have Plenty!

I actually saw a Dr about the RNY back in 2000 but decided against it bcs I wanted kids first… this time around I decided enough is enough. My son is (now 12) and I've missed tooooo much with him. I "dieted up" to 330 lbs and I'm done! Time to put life in order.

HW 330 CW 312 RNY 03/25/13

I know the feeling. I am 5'5" and currently weigh 322lbs. Failure is an fear as well as the excess skin. I plan on staying as focused and motivated as possible. I want to gain my life back and really live.

I think a lot of us share the same fears but that's why we're here… to help support each other and keep us focused and positive about our lives ahead. I'm 5'1" and a half (that's right, the HALF Matters! LoL) and I weighed a high of 330. Currently I'm at 312-314. I'd like to get to 130. That's my ultimate goal but if I could reach 150 I'd still be happy :-)

Hi Group,

I would love to join. My surgery is March 22nd. I live in MN and am having Dr. Jones do my RNY at Methodist in St. Louis Park. Anyone near me?

Hi Group' date='

I would love to join. My surgery is March 22nd. I live in MN and am having Dr. Jones do my RNY at Methodist in St. Louis Park. Anyone near me?[/quote']

I'm in Oregon but on the same date, glad your here!

Does anyone else find themselves wanting to eat more than they had been before? I feel like I am constantly eating since I got my date....

Heck yes. I thought it was just me.

Someone on another forum described it as being as though you are in mourning for your existing lifestyle.

Me too. I could put on a lot of weight before surgery at this rate. My doc doesn't require me to do liquid diet or lose weight before surgery. But somehow I think that has translated in my head to freedom to act a fool! I think I need the doc to put his for down with me and hold me accountable.

I am hoping for a march date! I submit to insurance tomorrow and my ins coordinator at my surgeons office is going to give me a "dummy" date in hopes the insurance company approves in a decent amount of time. I'm praying for 2nd-3rd week of March!

Here's an updated list of our group! I hope it will grow quickly! I'm going to include tentative dates as well, so keep us posted if there is a change! If I missed you let me know!!

jen2013: 3/5!

11brittney11: 3/11!

metherer: 3/11!

Vens1920: 3/15!

Fixherupper: 3/21!

sb5366: 3/22!

Does anyone else find themselves wanting to eat more than they had berm before? I feel like I am constantly eating since I got my date....

I started the pre op early to shed some weight before surgery, and I fell OFF the wagon last week! lol! So yes, I've had that. I've decided to start with a clean slate on Sunday! I could beat myself up or I can just keep on truckin, I know it's a process, and we'll get there!

Does anyone else find themselves wanting to eat more than they had berm before? I feel like I am constantly eating since I got my date....

Not so much "more" but let me tell you, I am Reallllly looking forward to my "Last Supper" on March 3rd! I already have it all planed out! LoL