Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Surgery Dates

Btb2013 I'm scared of heights I don't know if I have the juevos for that! Lol

#1 just got butterflies of excitement when I read "post op"

#2 I'm curious what is the one thing you are looking forward to the most...beyond health stuff...I'm looking forward to running for fun again....

I'm looking forward to being able to really play and hike and bike with my kids!!

Btb2013 I'm scared of heights I don't know if I have the juevos for that! Lol

I am scared too. I closed my eyes at first, and hubby went first. Then I opened one eye, then the next. By the end of the route (4-5) different ones I was shouting! :-)

Hi! My original date was 1/4 but due to a major thyroid issue it got cancelled at my 12/26 pre-op and I was devastated. Got everything under control and was scheduled for April Fool's Day. which is just so wrong. The scheduler called me this afternoon to tell me that there was a cancellation and my new date is 3/13/13 (I like the numbers ~ easy to remember my new *birthday*) with a pre-op on 2/25. I do not have to have the 2-week liquid diet.

BTW, I also post on the big ObesityHelp.com - RNY thread and I have NEVER heard of anyone having a g-tube.

Hi all-I have my surgery March 5th so time is getting near! So excited, scared and relieved about this whole long process!

Hi all-I have my surgery March 5th so time is getting near! So excited' date=' scared and relieved about this whole long process![/quote']

I feel you. Me too girl, me too.

Hi! My original date was 1/4 but due to a major thyroid issue it got cancelled at my 12/26 pre-op and I was devastated. Got everything under control and was scheduled for April Fool's Day. which is just so wrong. The scheduler called me this afternoon to tell me that there was a cancellation and my new date is 3/13/13 (I like the numbers ~ easy to remember my new *birthday*) with a pre-op on 2/25. I do not have to have the 2-week liquid diet.

BTW' date=' I also post on the big ObesityHelp.com - RNY thread and I have NEVER heard of anyone having a g-tube.[/quote']

That's my birthday!!

Here's an updated list of our little group! I hope it will grow quickly! I'm going to include tentative dates as well, so keep us posted if there is a change! If I missed you let me know!!

I'm so excited our group is growing so fast with so many different stories! I can't wait until we can move start this thread on the post op side baby!! Whoohoo!!

• RoxyFoxy: 3/5!

• vachick64: 3/5!

• Gurlygirlrcr80: 3/6!

• Mexicali: 3/11!

• godinez831: 3/12!

• thynnlynn: 3/13!!

• Blaq_Butterfly: 3/19!

• AmandaD: 3/21!

• Kathypitcher31: 3/21!

• dkm164: 3/25!

• MarinaCC: 3/25!!

• Manda85: 3/27!

• A-2nd-Chance: Still waiting!! (We can't wait to hear your date!!)

It won't be long now!! Please feel free to add yourself if I missed you.

We have a great group of March peeps!! Marching on to a healthier lives together!

Is anyone else getting excited! What are you doing to get ready? We've got a great group.

I'm soo looking forward to being able to ride a bike with my son!! Play with my son. Do Things with him! I feel like I've missed sooo much of his life bcs of my weight problems. It'll be wonderful to spend time outdoors with him. That's what I'm looking forward to!!

HW 330 CW 312 RNY 03/25/13

I'm soo looking forward to being able to ride a bike with my son!! Play with my son. Do Things with him! I feel like I've missed sooo much of his life bcs of my weight problems. It'll be wonderful to spend time outdoors with him. That's what I'm looking forward to!!

Love this :) good luck!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 244

Here's an updated list of our little group! I hope it will grow quickly! I'm going to include tentative dates as well' date=' so keep us posted if there is a change! If I missed you let me know!!

I'm so excited our group is growing so fast with so many different stories! I can't wait until we can move start this thread on the post op side baby!! Whoohoo!!

[*']RoxyFoxy: 3/5!

[*]vachick64: 3/5!

[*]Gurlygirlrcr80: 3/6!

[*]Mexicali: 3/11!

[*]godinez831: 3/12!

[*]thynnlynn: 3/13!!

[*]Blaq_Butterfly: 3/19!

[*]AmandaD: 3/21!

[*]Kathypitcher31: 3/21!

[*]dkm164: 3/25!

[*]MarinaCC: 3/25!!

[*]Manda85: 3/27!

[*]A-2nd-Chance: Still waiting!! (We can't wait to hear your date!!)

It won't be long now!! Please feel free to add yourself if I missed you.

We have a great group of March peeps!! Marching on to a healthier lives together!

Thanks for keeping our list Kathy!

For preparation, I've been buying some things like crystal light when it was on sale, chicken broth, Vitamins, etc… mentally, I've been following a few WLS groups on Facebook and living on here just to keep myself positive, motivated and prepared for "Post op" life with fellow "Posties"!! :)

Well my surgery is on Tuesday and I'm actually postive and excited for myself

I'm excited for you too!!!! Good luck with it and Definitely keep us posted!!