Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Progresso split pea suit.. Good stuff

Progresso split pea suit.. Good stuff

love progresso Soup, had lentil tonite...LOL

Yummy!

That was a major fail. Return to sender 5 mins after eating. I think i ate too fast or maybe it was the rice. Me and rice don't get along too well.

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13

I had 2 tbs of cottage cheese and 2 soda crackers! It was yummy and I was full! Had surgery September 26!! I know saltines are not good but are soda crackers ok?

Turkey meatballs.

The physician's group where I had my surgery had all their patients on a low carb diet. 70% Protein and 30% veggies per meal (it's supposed to be a 2 oz meal, but my pouch has never worked for me so I'm trying to keep my meals to 6oz per meal...). We're not supposed to have more than 10g carbs per meal and no more than 20g carbs per day. They say this us necessary during the weight loss phase to keep us in ketosis. It doesn't seem to matter how much fat, we have per day. Anyone else on a similar diet? If not what are your specific diets? And does anyone know how to tell if you're in ketosis at this point without buying the strips? I'm past the point of having a metallic taste in my mouth, bad breath, and no appetite Ect...Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I'm having a really hard time with this and even at 3 months out, I still regret having the surgery every day. My body just isn't seeming to work that way everybody else's does. I can eat way more than 2 ounces per meal, I can gulp my Water, drink through a straw, and I never get dumping syndrome even after I binged about a month and a half ago and ate 8 regular Cookies in one sitting. I posted about this awhile ago, and I got some great advice, but I'm still having such a hard time. I see my doctor this Monday, and I'm terrified that he'll just blow all my concerns off, or tell me that its head hunger, or whatever. Sorry this is so long.... I just really need some help and support. Thanks

I had 2 tbs of cottage cheese and 2 soda crackers! It was yummy and I was full! Had surgery September 26!! I know saltines are not good but are soda crackers ok?

I need to go to sleep.... I thought you ate 2 LBS of cottage cheese. Lol

Oh my god! Anything that is not nailed down would be fine right now...... So stupid but I'm starving!!!!!! Have eaten far more than I've eaten in a very long time and still I'm wanting to stuff myself stupid........have to recognize emotional triggers sooner cause I'm sure my pouch is stretched the size of a normal stomach.....

The physician's group where I had my surgery had all their patients on a low carb diet. 70% Protein and 30% veggies per meal (it's supposed to be a 2 oz meal' date=' but my pouch has never worked for me so I'm trying to keep my meals to 6oz per meal...). We're not supposed to have more than 10g carbs per meal and no more than 20g carbs per day. They say this us necessary during the weight loss phase to keep us in ketosis. It doesn't seem to matter how much fat, we have per day. Anyone else on a similar diet? If not what are your specific diets? And does anyone know how to tell if you're in ketosis at this point without buying the strips? I'm past the point of having a metallic taste in my mouth, bad breath, and no appetite Ect...Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I'm having a really hard time with this and even at 3 months out, I still regret having the surgery every day. My body just isn't seeming to work that way everybody else's does. I can eat way more than 2 ounces per meal, I can gulp my Water, drink through a straw, and I never get dumping syndrome even after I binged about a month and a half ago and ate 8 regular Cookies in one sitting. I posted about this awhile ago, and I got some great advice, but I'm still having such a hard time. I see my doctor this Monday, and I'm terrified that he'll just blow all my concerns off, or tell me that its head hunger, or whatever. Sorry this is so long.... I just really need some help and support. Thanks[/quote']

I'd question your surgeon extensively if you have any questions. I'm 5onths out and can do about 3 oz a meal , depending on what I'm eating...soft foods more, hard Protein less. Stick to the dietary guidelines your team gave you, and log everything you eat.

I would agree... Almost 7 months out and I could only eat 3 1/2-4oz. But since my stomach issues at the moment I'm lucky if I can handle 2oz... Which I'm sure is helping in my stall !

Oh my! Just had the yummiest snack. Chobani Greek yogurt bits mint with dark chocolate. 100 calories, 8 G Protein, all natural ingredients. Perfect sweet snack.

Try the Chobani Flips with almonds and dark chocolate chips....The.Best.Yogurt.Ever

Smoked salmon. And some no sugar added tapioca pudding.< /p>

The physician's group where I had my surgery had all their patients on a low carb diet. 70% Protein and 30% veggies per meal (it's supposed to be a 2 oz meal' date=' but my pouch has never worked for me so I'm trying to keep my meals to 6oz per meal...). We're not supposed to have more than 10g carbs per meal and no more than 20g carbs per day. They say this us necessary during the weight loss phase to keep us in ketosis. It doesn't seem to matter how much fat, we have per day. Anyone else on a similar diet? If not what are your specific diets? And does anyone know how to tell if you're in ketosis at this point without buying the strips? I'm past the point of having a metallic taste in my mouth, bad breath, and no appetite Ect...Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I'm having a really hard time with this and even at 3 months out, I still regret having the surgery every day. My body just isn't seeming to work that way everybody else's does. I can eat way more than 2 ounces per meal, I can gulp my Water, drink through a straw, and I never get dumping syndrome even after I binged about a month and a half ago and ate 8 regular Cookies in one sitting. I posted about this awhile ago, and I got some great advice, but I'm still having such a hard time. I see my doctor this Monday, and I'm terrified that he'll just blow all my concerns off, or tell me that its head hunger, or whatever. Sorry this is so long.... I just really need some help and support. Thanks[/quote']

I can eat 4oz. Each meal. And there has been no food really bother me, yes i've ate to much then dumped. But it was my fault, but I didn't recognized Wen I was satisfied. But I finally found oud. Its wen u feel.pressure at the top of ur stomach in between ur ribs. Since I've been noticing that I try n stop. Oh I def. Could eat pass that but I no its my mind. But in reality i'm satisfied. Try that n see if it works.. I no I was a food attic without a doubt. Its hard but u can do it!! Ill pray for you. As Dave on here says ur gonna love three new you. And you will smile wen u look back. So hang in there. I had friends who could still eat Cookies, but u stay away from them. Don't have them in the house!! :) to tempting.. I am 2mths out n lost 39lb so far. My dr. wand me to be 60lb down but oh well i'm not n i'm doing the best I can. God bless n don't give up!! :))