Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Omg lol them snow crabs be calling me....lol

Girl on my Bday I ate myself silly on Alaskan king crab legs!! I never wanna see another crab leg for a long time!

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13

Making chicken Soup tonight and I have a crockpot full of taco chicken breast. Meals to last a while hopefully.

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13

Girl on my Bday I ate myself silly on Alaskan king crab legs!! I never wanna see another crab leg for a long time! DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13

I'm the opposite my family keeps asking am I tired of it....I'm not though lol I love them :)

Haven't tried whole grain' date=' but I've had Dreamfields low carb Pasta. I've done ok with it. I eat such a small amount. For example 6-8 pieces of rotini or penne. Sometimes I don't even finish that.[/quote']

I have...it's pretty good actually. Just make sure to salt the Water really good before adding the pasta.

Preop weight 389 current weight 312...that's 77 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

Haven't tried whole grain' date=' but I've had Dreamfields low carb Pasta. I've done ok with it. I eat such a small amount. For example 6-8 pieces of rotini or penne. Sometimes I don't even finish that.[/quote']

I have...it's pretty good actually. Just make sure to salt the Water really good before adding the pasta.

Remember you can always freeze the leftovers and throw into the microwave for a fast meal.

I would've bought the chicken. The possibilities are endless for roasted chicken. I'm in love with low sodium taco seasoning (even better if you make your own) I use the breast after its cooked and shred it' date=' add a little Water & taco seasoning and heat it up in a pan and use it for wraps, salads, dip or my Fav an omelette (sautéed peppers & onions + pepper jack cheese) When it's gets to the end of the chicken, I take the rest of the meat off, boil the carcass w/onion, carrot & celery for a stock and make a Soup. I even make up dishes such as double chicken deviled eggs, boiled eggs cut in 1/2 remove yolk (chicken in the food processor w/egg yolk, mayo, mustard, a little relish, salt & pepper and scoop back in to halved egg white shells)

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13[/quote']

Two words: freezer bags. Cook once, eat several meals. Just eat what you can and freeze the leftovers in single serving size freezer bags. Then you can grab and go.also this little tuna cups they sell for about a buck are incredible full of Protein. Also Bocca burgers are great for a fast yet high protein, low cal dinner. You can make them so many different ways.

Hi Friends..I Had Surgery Aug 12 And Still Having Drouble Eating ..It's Like I Dont Know What To Eat...And As Well Scared To Eat Just Because Im Afraid Of Getting Sick...I Barley Get My Water Or Protein In..Still Trying Tho...I Was Just Wondering AnyBody That Had Surgery Around The Same Time I Did ...Have Any food Ideas I Can Try Please

Hi Friends..I Had Surgery Aug 12 And Still Having Drouble Eating ..It's Like I Dont Know What To Eat...And As Well Scared To Eat Just Because Im Afraid Of Getting Sick...I Barley Get My Water Or Protein In..Still Trying Tho...I Was Just Wondering AnyBody That Had Surgery Around The Same Time I Did ...Have Any food Ideas I Can Try Please

Ur a week behind me. So ur at 6wks. I ate chick. tuna, salmon, cooked veggies till tender.I couldn't handle the protein do I started eating the meats so I don't worry as long as I get som meats in me.

My problem was eating till I was full. Which I stopped this week. Now I stop wen I feel the pressure inbetween my rib cage. I stop.

And my fluids I still can't get them all down I do Wat I can.

U can eat eggs. Turkey bacon. Or special K Protein Cereal but it has to day protein. A lady on her gave me a great site at her hosp. Highland hospital Rochester NY.

Go to baristric part then post op..n.u will see the stages. N.u can print them off n they give samples of Wat to eat.. It helped me..

Hope I helped u. :) , God blrsd.

Ur a week behind me. So ur at 6wks. I ate chick. tuna, salmon, cooked veggies till tender.I couldn't handle the protein do I started eating the meats so I don't worry as long as I get som meats in me.

My problem was eating till I was full. Which I stopped this week. Now I stop wen I feel the pressure inbetween my rib cage. I stop.

And my fluids I still can't get them all down I do Wat I can.

U can eat eggs. Turkey bacon. Or special K Protein cereal but it has to day protein. A lady on her gave me a great site at her hosp. Highland hospital Rochester NY.

Go to baristric part then post op..n.u will see the stages. N.u can print them off n they give samples of Wat to eat.. It helped me..

Hope I helped u. :) , God bless

chicken pepperoni stick and half a greek yogurt eith a little cherry preserves mixed in.

Crustless pizza!!

Box cream cheese, 2eggs, 1/4c. Parmesan. mix with blender n bake until light brown.

Then bring it out n at sauce n all ur favorite toppings!! Wonderful!!!!!