Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

PS Tracy-now do what I did and stay the heck away from the scales for a week or 2 so you don't risk seeing the 2something again!!!

Hey Vi's~

Tracy~ WOOFREAKINHOO SISTA! :welldone::):Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane31::Banane10::Banane52::eek::Banane08: Congrats honey! You've worked hard for it and it pays off! xoxoxoxoxooxox

I sent everyone (hope I didn't miss anyone) 3 pix of New Years Eve w/ Susanne and I. Out of respect for her, I won't post them here, but will send to my friends. I figured out how to get the pix from the camera to the puter!!! Gonna finally send some of the new couch and our finished closet. All the other ones were from the phone. Anyway, just wanted you all to see us!

xoxoxoxo

Woo Hoo Tracy!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!

That is just flippin' fantastic!! You weigh so little now... you must be floating on air!!

NOW... for your personal REWARD for working so hard & making it to the 1s... Get a pedicure!! :eek:

Love ya, Vi!!

I'll volunteer to do a weekly "tip", too! Here's one for fun:

The world is always requiring us to do so much. File that report. Pick up the dry cleaning. Wash the dog. At New Year’s, we often pile on a few more “to dos” as part of our resolutions. Lose weight. Forgo the snooze button. Clean the gutters. Sure, there’s always more you can do. Once you do it, it’s done and gone. That’s why I like the resolution perspective we got from Toni Parcelles:

Have your New Year Resolutions be framed as “To Be’s”, not “To Do’s”. For example, losing 10 lbs would be a To Do. However, being energized and passionate would be a To Be. Begin your New Year with focusing on who you are being. For who you are being… leads to what you will do… leads to what you will achieve. Imagine creating a “To Be” Resolution List instead!

- Toni Parcelles, Professional Certified Coach,

What you “do” is ephemeral. But what you resolve to be, well, that would seem a lot more meaningful.

Happy Days are here.

You finally made it and it looks good.

Congratulations.

:) :eek: :Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20:

I just did my "biggest loser" workout.....my legs feel like noodles

have a great night violets

Michelle, Laura, and Judy thanks for volunteering to do a tip of the day!!!

:):eek: FOR TRACYKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNO:whoo:W YOU HAVE BEEN SO FRUSTRATED THE PAST FEW DAYS, BUT YOU ARE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure how that wayward smile got there, but you know what I mean!! Congrats again Tracy!!!

TRACY!!!!! WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!!! You're gonna love it here! and I agree.. put the scale away for a couple of weeks. You made it and you're here to stay! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went ice fishing today after Ethan left. No luck, not even a bite, but I got lots of fresh air and got a nice longggggggggg walk halfway across the lake and back.

We're going to watch the Pistons on tv. they are playing the #1 Western Conference team.. Boston Celtics. Keep your fingers crossed for a win for my boys!!

TTFN...........

I made a schedule out for the days of the week and the tips and they are as follows,

Judy---Sunday

Pam---Monday

Kat---Tuesday

Jane---Wednesday

Suzie---Thursday

Laura---Friday

Michelle---Saturday

Michelle yours was in honor of the wonderful "To Be" list instead of To Do!!! I liked that!!

If anyone wants to switch that is fine, I don't care what day I have. But, I will look forward to finding and posting something wonderful on my day!!

Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane

CONGRATS TRACY!! So proud and SO envious :eek:

Treat yourself to something nice!

TRACYinKS = ONE-DERFUL!

Congratulations, you skinny thang!

I'm nursing a very sore back; had my third nerve block on Thursday and am just trying to baby my back so not too much computer-sitting for a few days. I have caught up on everyone's posts just don't have the back stamina for personals, I'm sorry.

love to all,

Cindy

PS Stay off the scale, TracyinKS (I'll bet no one's told you that today, huh?)

Darn... my boys didn't win. they lost by 5 points. They had a fantastic first quarter, but couldn't sustain it through all 4 quarters. sighhhhhhh Oh well, at least it's not the playoffs.

I had a NSV tonight. I found one of my daughter's bathing suits she had left here a couple of years ago when she used our pool. I thought I'd try it on just for kicks. Well.. it's not real attractive, but it fits!!! I can't tell her though cause she is not able to fit in it anymore. I know I weigh less than she does and that's the first time in my life that has happened, but I'd never tell her that either. All in all, it's been a good day in spite of no fish and no win! Everyone sleep well!!

Congrats Judy!

Well despite finding out 100c is how much ONE DOSE of Nyquil is, I've been taking it all day for days.. and i figured since I'm takin Nyquil and screwin everything up, I'm eatin whatever I want!! I've been eating lots of chocolate whip cream (15c ofr 2 tbsp.. unlike 100c for nyquil HRMPH).. and uhm... funyuns.. I bought a bag and have been working on it for days.

Low and behold, still 251lb tonight.. with clothes on (when I initially found 251, I was nekkie).

So I'm happy about that.. me and DH are at odds right now, I won't go into it. But I've lost some respect for him, which is a bummer in a relationship (I've come to find out). So dealing with that.. wishin I had a happy pill right now.. think I'm going to go make a martini.

Hi Ya'll -

Ok. It's official. My mom is severely getting on my nerves. She's grouchy and I don't appreciate it. 'Nuf said.

I wanted to post pics of the way cute necklace I made today. Sorry. I know ya'll are sick of these...but it's so fun and who else am I gonna share this stuff with?? This is a 'dog tag' necklace with some charms added. The names on the tag are my 3 best girlfriends that I met in college in 1977. It's all in sterling. Cute, huh???

I weighed 185 today!!! NOT good! :phanvan

post-213702-13813136181528_thumb.jpg