Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Morning Violets~

Judy~ I LOL seriously reading your dream. OMG tooooo funny! I wish it were that easy too. I am a proud member of the itty bitty titty commitee and so in my late teens and 20's I never wore a bra. Now add some unwanted weight, time and gravity...well, lets just say the girls like looking at my pedicure;).

We decided yesterday to follow you and Bob in splitting meals. I never wanted to ask Susanne if she wanted to split, cause I thought she might want all her food. We went to Breakfast yesterday and I was starving. I ordered scram eggs and hashbrowns (I know bad bad girl, but remember, my New Year New Me starts Monday). Anyway, I was able to eat a 1/3 of both. Susanne would like to drop about 6-7 pounds so we will start sharing. Should be a lot cheaper too!

Terry~ :bounce:I LOVE THAT NECKLACE! (Don't know where that green bouncing ball came from, but he is cute...I'll keep him). The thought that went into it is amazing. Did you make one for each of your friends? They are gonna love it!

Thanks everyone for the nice words about my pretty girlfriend. At the New Years Eve club, this guy came up to her and said, "You look just like Ellen!" Susanne hears that a lot! To which I replied, "Really, do I look like Portia?" I cracked up at that one...I wish! Ellen's girlfriend is beautiful!

Got a really low key day today. Going to go shopping and buy all the low cal things I will need for the week. And since today is my last day of sugar (I am ready to have the sugar headache for the next few days) I might even go get a blizzard. Sorry to everyone being really good...I will join the ranks tomorrow! Also, I will work out M-T-Th and maybe Sat morning too!

Susie, hope the back is better!

Tracyk, your skinny leg description was so funny! I have decent thighs...and they are rock hard solid w/ muscle...but then at the top of them (inner) they are soft and fat...lol, really cute, huh?

xoxoxoxoox

Y'know...

there IS a spa where we'll be gathering in May... I definitely think that treatments are in order!! When we get a bit closer, I'll post specific info & get it all scheduled!!

:(

Michelle -- sign me up.... I got my first pedicure last fall, I'm in love... due for another as a matter of fact. I love flip flops and sandles so my toes have to look nice at all times.

Michelle,

Where do I fly into? Keep in mind that I am coming from CA and have no idea where I am going, lol. Just tell me to closest one to you. Hopefully Denise or Kat and I can hook up somewhere and make the final leg together! I can take off Friday and Monday...but need to be back Monday night. Will that work? Thanks for organizing this!

xoxoxo

Pamela

TracyK, my grandfather used to tell me I had legs like an organ, and he died when I will little!! I have HUGE calves or is it calfs!

My thighs didn't use to be large, but by gaining weight they are, now that I have lost some, it sort of looks like something melted. But, I think my calves have not gotten bigger than they are now since I was 10!! They are huge, and I hate them!! Ranting aren't I

Pamela, got the picture of you and Suzanne, what a great couple you make!! You both look so happy! There isn't a Denny's smile (fake) in the group!!

Here is what my January goals are: eat oatmeal and yogurt both 8 times for the month, do the treadmill at least 12 times this month, and only 3 sweet days! I am toying with the idea of today being a sweet day!

Everyone have a great day today!!!

Jane

Pammy, Because of the time change you're gonna be hard pressed to get to Washington before 4:30p or so. How do you feel about red-eye flights?? LOL

Terri-you tell me when we are leaving and coming back. You are probably better at this stuff than me. :) I'll just tag along like a peice of luggage :)

Tracy---my DD, Manda works for BP--looooves it! Good Luck, the benfetis, and the perks are outstanding!!! She is always getting a bonus or a peer card or something. My best friend Becky works there as well---and is the same way, she gets great bonus money, and extra's all the time. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Pamela---when you look into booking your flight, if you can connect in either Albq (ideal) or Denver (doable) it would work---and we could figure it out from there. I am willing to fly whenever, time is not an issue.

Will be back in a little bit to finish----I am on a food hunt----surprise!!!

Kat

Kat, I can fly to Albq! Denise...are you listening?

TracyK~ New job! Make sure you tell your boss WHEN they offer you th job that the 15-19 of May is OUT OF THE QUESTION. I'd hate to have to use my purple power to kick your bosses ass;)!

Everyone else...start telling the bosses, husbands, children, etc. now that you are gonna be busy. I am telling my work it is a spiritual retreat. I figure you all will do wonders for my spiritual self than the anyone else could!

Off to do some work for Walden!

xoxoxoxox

Kat-- Wishing you luck on getting the job. I was just trying to get a mental picture of how my week was stacking up and all the things I have to do when it dawned on me that "I have a job". Almost forgot that I have to work this week. Silly me. It's still new to me so that's how I forgot. I will keep you in my prayers.

Terri-- Thanks for posting the pictures of your jewelry. I'm amazed at your talent. I'm gonna work on learning to either crochet or knit. I have tried both but have not put a lot of effort in to it. Keep up the good work.

Judy-- I'm thnking a roll of grey tape would work for me. My size large "C" cups and my belly button have become good friends over the years. Thank You for the quote for the day. I'm going to post that on my refridge.

I've been in and out today. Know why? Because it's in the 60's here today. I'm loving it and do what I can. Yesterday I cleaned up around the wood pile and swept out the garage. So today I'm working on washing windows and watching football. The kitties don't want to spend to much time out there. I think the wind is spooking them.

Working on my Water. I've had about 40 ounces. My newst thing is chuncky Peanut Butter on celery sticks. I have 2 of those and I'm good for about 5 hours.

Everyone have a great day.

Mornin V's.. that's right I just woke up LOL.

Good luck on the job Tracy!

I'm getting dressed to go to TN to resize the ring, but I just had to tell ya'll about this...

I had a crazy Nyquil dream last night and JUDY WAS THERE!

In her bathing suit in those B&A Pics no less. hah.

DH was going to something, at a hotel.. like a convention. I wasn't going, but I was bored so I said hey I'm coming. So we get there, and the first person I see is JUDY IN HER SWIMSUIT! I ran up and hugged her and she looked at me like 'uhh who are you'. hah. I think more of you were there, I know I knew a lot of people and was surprised I knew anyone since it was a DH thing.. but I remember Judy vividly. :)

Kat, I can fly to Albq! Denise...are you listening?

Pamela, I have to skip this excursion because my grandbaby is due sometime in May....you know how babies are...they come whenever they're ready and I don't want to miss it!!! It was a hard decision, but I have to be here for this. Watch the baby come late LOL...ahhhh well next time!

TracyK~ New job! Make sure you tell your boss WHEN they offer you th job that the 15-19 of May is OUT OF THE QUESTION. I'd hate to have to use my purple power to kick your bosses ass;)!

Pamela-I can just see it now..."yes I would love the job sir/ma'am, but I am taking of May15-May19th"....I do not think that would go over well at all. LOL

I also like the part where you aid WHEN they offer me the job...now that is something. Do you know something I don't? lol

Kat-what is a peer card?

Laura-love the dream...what a hoot!

This whole 'looking for a job' thing is very scarey for me. I have been doing the same thing with pretty much the same people for 17+ years. We'll see what happens. I think if I got called in for an interview I would pee in my pants:faint:

Keep the purple vibes going for me!!

Welllllllllllll that'll teach me to mention a bathing suit late at night!! Sorry about the dream, Laura! I just hope I was near a swimming pool and not just strolling through the lobby.. yikes!!

TRACYK!!! I would love for you to get the job, but you cannot miss our get together!!!!!!!!!!! You are just gonna have to call in sick for those days and then haul your skinny little legs to the meeting place!!!!!

Denise.. soooooooo sorry you won't be joining us, but I do understand about the babies! That's something you definitely don't want to miss. I'll bring along the Bobster's flip video cam and take lots of pics so you can see all of us.. (plus it will be good for blackmailings later on.. la la la la)

As you can tell, I'm back from my singing rehearsal. Had a cup of Soup and a couple of bites from the Bobster's meal after church today. That means I get to pick the meal for dinner tonight. I did fine except for the slice of an orange they give you at the end of the meal with the fortune cookie. I ate the orange slice and it just didn't want to go down. I ended up in the bathroom again. This band is certainly working. And now so is my head, thank goodness. I am no longer eating just to eat. I know better when I'm hungry and am making better choices. Just hoping this lasts for a long time I don't want another meltdown like the last couple of weeks.

Well, I've finished my first 33.8 oz. of Water and will put the next one in the freezer and head to dinner. Will catch up later tonight.

TTFN........