Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Kerri' date='

How many calories do you eat a day? What foods do you say away from if any?[/quote']

I drink Protein for Breakfast, lean cuisine for lunch, and whatever I cook for my family for dinner just east our sized portions. I stay away from a lot of sugar & greasy foods and drink only Water with occasional coke (not very often & not very much) I eat fresh fruit and crackers for Snacks usually. cheese and lunch meat make good snacks too.

I exercise everyday, mostly toning and elliptical. I'm down to 158 right now from 252. Have only lost about 2 or 3 lbs in the last 6 weeks, but I'm losing inches.

I started having serious pains yesterday morning and visited my favorite (insert sarcasm here) emergency room... after a number of stupid expensive my gallbladder is coming out today. :-/ Has anyone else had theirs removed post surgery?

Sorry about your gb ...it's a piece of cake surgery!

Had my gallbladder out exactly 2 months after RNY 10/29/12

Did your dr put any of you on a prescription medicine to prevent getting gall stones? Jus curious cause my Dr did. I had RNY 8 days ago.

No he sure didn't

I had rny In January and I'm in the hospital now about to get my gallbladder removed.

I hope you feel better soon!

Howdy, my October buddies! So, I was sitting here, thinking to myself--- wow, life has certainly changed (for the better) since that fateful day in October. Not only have I regained my confidence (which has had numerous effects on my family and career success) but I need a whole new wardrobe (which I am trying to wait until 1 year to go out and get).

And I wondered-- how have your lives changed (or not) as a result of the big decision you made about 8 months ago? Can't wait to hear from you.

Had my gallbladder out exactly 2 months after RNY 10/29/12

What the symptoms. I believe I am exhibiting some. Pain like dull achy pain right side of abdomen near the bottom.

What the symptoms. I believe I am exhibiting some. Pain like dull achy pain right side of abdomen near the bottom.

I just felt pain (which wasn't too bad) nausea. And gassy burpy to much. But I also had a second stricture at the same time. They fixed stricture on a Wednesday still felt pain and so.did ultrasound on that Thursday and that Friday took it out went home Saturday which I shouldn't have. Was worst pain ever. Over and beyond my RNY!

I signed up for my first 5k today! Eeekkk!!! Have any of you done one yet??? BTW, I'm officially down 145 lbs!!!

I signed up for my first 5k today! Eeekkk!!! Have any of you done one yet??? BTW' date=' I'm officially down 145 lbs!!![/quote']

Congrats.....I have tried a 5k yet but soon.

I signed up for my first 5k today! Eeekkk!!! Have any of you done one yet??? BTW' date=' I'm officially down 145 lbs!!![/quote']

Congrats.....I have not tried a 5k yet but soon.

I did one in april, so much fun.