Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre 404lbs

Now 187lbs

Wow 217lbs gone

6'3"

I wanted to see how thin I could get' date=' 174lbs was the thinnest.. All my family was more scared then when I was big. Now my heavy family members & friends treat me different in a bad way. Some relationships have died completely.[/quote']

I know how you feel. Ahhh, my family isn't supportive at all with WLS but at 5'4 and 270 pounds it's more important for me to be ok with my life. I was told I should weigh 120 I will do all I can and see what happenes

Yea my doc never gave me a goal weight. He said thats up to me. Im 199 now and ive gone from a size 22 to a 14.. Id be happy at 150

rny 4/6/12 <br />hw 255/cw 199/ gw 137

Yea my doc never gave me a goal weight. He said thats up to me. Im 199 now and ive gone from a size 22 to a 14.. Id be happy at 150

rny 4/6/12 <br />hw 255/cw 199/ gw 137

Hi everyone. I have just about 100 to lose. I am 4 foot 11 and cuurently weigh 200. Ive lost 18 since surgery on9/25/12.

I'd sure jump in here. I have 150 lbs to lose after the 50 I just lost. Started at 352 and now 302. My surgery was 8/21/12. My doctor never told me about a goal weight, but I hope I can be 150 but will be ok with 170. Am 5 6 tall

Sent from my Galaxy S III using RNYTalk

I have now lost 86 lbs of the 125 lb target. I now only have 39 more lbs to go. When I look at my before pics compared to now, I absolutely can't stop laughing...I can now admit that I was HUGE!!!!! But 61/2 months ago you couldn't tell me that I wasn't the hottest thing smokin'! and for some reason that makes me bust out in laughter!!! People tell me that I look happier now. That my facial expression has changed....more approachable now. I'm so friggin' happy with this weight loss!!!!!!

I have now lost 86 lbs of the 125 lb target. I now only have 39 more lbs to go. When I look at my before pics compared to now' date=' I absolutely can't stop laughing...I can now admit that I was HUGE!!!!! But 61/2 months ago you couldn't tell me that I wasn't the hottest thing smokin'! and for some reason that makes me bust out in laughter!!! People tell me that I look happier now. That my facial exp<b></b>ression has changed....more approachable now. I'm so friggin' happy with this weight loss!!!!!![/quote']

Panda I'm the same way. I have always been over weight but I've never had low self esteem. I look at some of my old pictures and say wow. Lol. I'm down 78 pounds with about 40 more to lose. Starting weight was 297. Today I am 219. Surgery was April 23, 2012.

Ditto here - 4th preop (of mandatory 6) today AND this week I scheduled my last 2. I am getting excited.

I'll probably be surgical in the spring - ill do whatever it takes to be sooner but am resolved if it's spring.

I'm down 70 pounds and stalling :(. I was hoping to be under 200 by thanksgiving, but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I'm selling $5 jeans on eBay - sizes 18 and 20w. Lane Bryant Jeans - Distinctly Boot

http://bit.ly/T2vJOP

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I’m so excited - I had my #4 of 6 yesterday -

I love my PCP - and he’s so supportive of this decision.

I’m scared to death - but I feel like I should be - this is a major major major decision.

When was your surgery k?

and that was your 1000th post - congrats girl.

Ok, I'm jumping in also..

I am 3 weeks post-op Laproscopic / 18 days post-op Revision. Follow that? Obviously I had troubles. One out of a million? Yep, I got the lotto ticket & had to have issues!

Anyway, my beginning wt prior to surgery was 223#. I am only 5'0".

Today I weighed in at 189.5. OMG!! 33 # down, and I'm still recuperating -got the ok for walking, but haven't done much.. Low BP keeps me tired & lightheaded. Plus I came home from the hospital with double pneumonia. Walking @ home, keeping busy, still guarding my belly from anything that moves.

I haven't been 189.5 since I don't know how long!!

Watching the weight just melt off (literally!) blows my mind. A pair of jeans I bought years ago have not fit me practically since I bought them! Today I found them, tried them on... Slick! Like they were made for me!

Anyone else just baffled at the pounds melting??

Dawn

Struggling to get to my -100 lbs mark. Will be 8 months out in two days and down 93 lbs. Been at this mark for 2 weeks now. Once I get there I'll only have 25 lbs to go! Yay!!!

Well I had my surgery 8/12

sw: 277

cw: 227

gw: 175

Through my journey I decided not to weigh myself. My doctor did not put me on a modified diet, he just said eat everything in moderation. At first I was like yepee, now I kinda regret not having restrictions because I found myself slipping back into old behaviors. Today, I decided I must take control and set limits. Although I've lost a significant amount of weight I still have those bad behaviors. New Beginnings for me as of today...

Struggling to get to my -100 lbs mark. Will be 8 months out in two days and down 93 lbs. Been at this mark for 2 weeks now. Once I get there I'll only have 25 lbs to go! Yay!!!

Great

I'm happy to say that I am now down 99.4 lbs! :)yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk