Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi! May I join?

Any1 can join

I too would like to join!

I had my RNY 11/21/12 and started at 361 LBS. Today I am at 280 lbs.... I still have a looonnng road ahead of me. The weightloss has slowed down quite a lot for me. Has anyone tried the Unjury flavorless potein? I need to get a lot more Protein supplement in.... I'm tired of the chunky siper thick chalky chocolate drinks....

I use unjury flavorless protein. I use it in Soups (u have to make sure the Soup is not too hot or it will clump) a scoop in pudding, I make shakes and sorbets as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In addition to your comments' date=' my best friend who is heavy, told me before my surgery that her concern was that "I" was going to change & we would loose contact. Her neighbor had GBS and they noticed a change in his attitude. I've sworn not to change who I am! And, I asked my BFF to tell me if she sees a change in my attitude, so I can stop it right away.

Sometimes I think our family & friends think because we loose weight & get healthy that we think we are better than them. Reassure your family & friends that you are still the same person as before, just in a different body! I've offered to help my friend loose weight by exercising with her, we created a board with encouraging quotes for her to be motivated by and we are working on a goal chart for both of us.

Let them know you still love them!! We need our families & friends!

Just sayin'

Dawn[/quote']

I don't think we change. I just think that we become more confident and happy. I think they just take it the wrong way. They're probably just used to us being depressed and sad and now they don't understand the change. I can't believe it either so I don't expect them to. I did this to better me not them.

I'm in!! RNY on 10/24/12....almost 4 months out. SW=235 and CW=180, so a 55 lb. loss.

I would like to weigh about 120lb (am only 5 ft 3 in). So i have a ways to go...

The secret of getting ahead is getting started!

Hi, I have lost 60 pounds. I still want to lose another 100. I am 3 months out. I want to work on my eating healthy

Hi guys... I too have over 100 lbs to loose. Pats on the back to al of us who have lost.... I am 5'7" and had my surgery 02/21/12. My starting weight was 340 and I am now at 247.... So 93 lbs gone. Discouraging sometimes because the weight I am now is the weight some people are starting at.... But I'm fighting the good fight as you all are. I'm thankful everyday that I am on this journey...this is a great thread to start!!!

So was I when I started reading all the posts. HW336 CW284 thats 52lbs since the last time I weighed myself I only do it on Tuesdays so as you can see Im at others starting point. So this means work harder but I will get there I wanna lose 100+lbs Im 5'7 I want to be 170

So was I when I started reading all the posts. HW336 CW284 thats 52lbs since the last time I weighed myself I only do it on Tuesdays so as you can see Im at others starting point. So this means work harder but I will get there I wanna lose 100+lbs Im 5'7 I want to be 170

Im only amonth out

I am just starting out. My surgery was 2/19. I gained 7 lbs in the hospital which put me at 337. I know I have lost that but I am trying to stay off the scale! I will weigh again next Tuesday which will be 2 weeks. I am 5'8" and would like to weigh 165. Still 20 lbs heavier than when I got married 30 years ago!

I have 100+ to lose as well. Surgery was 12/17/12. My highest weight was 308. Surgery weight was 298. Current weight is 248.

DOS 12/17/12 :)

I have 110 pounds to lose. My surgery date is march 14. I am 5'1",with a bmi of 40.5. I am still hoping to drop a little more weight before surgery. I just started my two week diet of high Protein, low carb, and 1000 calories. I also have only old my parents, husband, and two friends. One friend is very supportive. The other friend much more judge mental and likes to tell me the typical line 'if you just diet and exercise you can drop the weight'. Like I haven't done that before...hmph! Looking forward to being on the losers bench! Good luck to all of you so far. Such an inspiration seeing the losses you are all having!!

I started this with 130 pounds to lose. Started at 286. Day of surgery was 2/28/13 and I am now 264. 22 lbs gone forever-108 to go!

I have 110 pounds to lose. My surgery date is march 14. I am 5'1"' date='with a bmi of 40.5. I am still hoping to drop a little more weight before surgery. I just started my two week diet of high Protein, low carb, and 1000 calories. I also have only old my parents, husband, and two friends. One friend is very supportive. The other friend much more judge mental and likes to tell me the typical line 'if you just diet and exercise you can drop the weight'. Like I haven't done that before...hmph! Looking forward to being on the losers bench! Good luck to all of you so far. Such an inspiration seeing the losses you are all having!![/quote']

Anyone who tells me "just diet and exercise" I ask them if they know any 90yr old people who used to be extremely over weight? All say no lol. Good luck. You'll do fine!

RNY 8/24/09 @ 440lbs

Now 207lbs

My lowest was 167lbs @ 6'2" I looked sickly...

HW 282 and current weight 162..I have officially lost 100lbs and my weight before surgery was 263..RNY Dec 2011. I have a rough beginning but things worked out for the best..at this point I don't have a goal to lose more but I'm staying on track with portions and working out..trying to see if I can break out of the 160's..

HW 282 and current weight 162..I have officially lost 100lbs and my weight before surgery was 263..RNY Dec 2011. I have a rough beginning but things worked out for the best..at this point I don't have a goal to lose more but I'm staying on track with portions and working out..trying to see if I can break out of the 160's..

U can do it ur close