Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

I didn't realize that DATE until I wrote it down... I was like OMGeeee!

LOL

Tc's Ready!

I didn't either until I started reading this particular thread. LOL

I'm scheduled on Sept 9 provided my blood labs are all good. So happy to have found this site one late night. I know I'm not the only one even though it feels like it at times. I'm also more stressed about the pre-op then the surgery. I know what the end result is I want just have to get there. Good luck to everyone when ever your surgery is. I don't have to start my diet till Sunday, but I thought I'd better start a shake in the mornings just to remind myself how they taste. Luckily my Dr dietitian said the Protein Shake mix I had already had & used for a prior diet. She said it was fine. The biggest thing is to do your best to sticking to the guidelines of the diet. After the 4th day she says my body should submit to the diet & I should be fine. Whether or not everyone's different & time will tell. I just figure I will do my best to keep myself busy.

Again Good luck to everyone! This will be a great step to renewing our life. :)

I just got my labs bad yesterday. Luckily, mine are all normal. I don't have any co-morbidities, so may main focus right now is stop the smoking and pre-op diet.

I am having my sugery at the guthrie hospital in saye PA. I have my pre-op appt on 8/29 so I should start my pre diet around the 1st or 2 nd of sept. I can't wait to get started.

I'm in west central PA. Where is Saye? Eastern PA?

I am September 25th at the Palms of Pasedena in St Pete FL. Super excited but very nervous also.

Hi everyone! I am scheduled for 09/12 with Dr. Alvarez in Mexico. Kinda nervous about flying on 9/11 but it should be fine I hope. I'm getting very excited. Started my Chantix today' date=' and next Wednesday begins my 2 week pre-op diet. Hope to find some people that will be there around that time. I am planning to bring a friend, but that may not work out.[/quote']

I'm scheduled on 9/12 at Mi hospital. I'm also flying on 9/11...makes me a little nervous to. I'll be staying at the Marriott hotel from 9/11 to 9/16...where are you staying?

I don't know if anyone is interested but there is a group on here called "September 2013 Sleevers"

it doesn't hurt I figure then we might be able to have a better understanding of everyone who is in Sept. I think it would be a great idea as our journey's move forward. :)

Hi, new here today :) my date is September 19th. I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life!

Hi Nickie, welcome. You're very pretty!

I'm scheduled on 9/12 at Mi hospital. I'm also flying on 9/11...makes me a little nervous to. I'll be staying at the Marriott hotel from 9/11 to 9/16...where are you staying?

I will fly into San Antonio, then driven to Eagle Pass, Tx. Then stay there one night and be picked up the next morning and taken 10 mins over the boarder to the hospital :-)

I'm Sept 30th and look forward to see how everyone in the beginning of the month does. Please keep us posted.

Just got my Sept 17th date !!!

I am September 25th at the Palms of Pasedena in St Pete FL. Super excited but very nervous also.

Well hello there, I too am on September 25 @ Palms of Pasadena in St. Pete. My Doctor is Dr. Jessee. I live in Port Richey. Wow, nice to finally see someone on here that is having surgery on the same day and place. I'm nervous and excited to, and I can't wait to begin my journey to weight loss and my new life.