Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what do you eat for breakfast?

6 weeks out

I have a Pure Protein Bar for breakfast.

I am 7 weeks out and I love my shakes. I have actually been having them for several years. Loved them before surgery and just as in love with them now. Lucky for me, my taste buds have not changed much after surgery except scrambled eggs are not as appealing as they were but I all of the sudden do love me some banana in my shake. :)

I make mine with a few frozen strawberries, half a banana and about 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries, 6 oz of skim milk, about 1/2 cup of Water and vanilla Protein powder, (and for now a teaspoon of miralax) and sip the morning away. I love the energy it gives me and gets me off to a good start on my Protein and some good, healthy fruit.< /p>

I also love my "mocha" shake, take whats left over of my one cup of coffee and toss in the blender, scoop of chocolate Protein Powder and some skim milk, a few ice cubes and while it may not be starbucks, from where I stand, I'll take it. :-)

Sorry my response is not very creative, I know about now lots of folks are tired of looking at the same old thing. :wacko:

I eat boiled egg too, Its not that hard to disgust and contains Protein and healthy fats.

i make an egg and cheddar or swiss omelette.. i love my eggs!!!!

I usually have scrambled eggs.< /p>

I am sick of yogurt, fruit and oatmeal :((

eggs, bacon (I've eaten regular center cut & still lost, no issues at all), but go with turkey bacon if you'd like, sausage patty with side of scrambled eggs from Mc Ds, Jimmy Dean Sausage crumbles with scrambled eggs, Oh...and I would not recommend this often, but there is a breakfast bowl you can purchase in the frozen food section. It DOES HAVE POTATOES. It's also high in fat. Now, I've eaten one (most of one) twice but I worked it around the rest of my day being low in fat. They are good!! I'm sorry that I can't remember the brand name though.

I spray Pam in a ramekin dish...add some Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles, egg whites, and provolone cheese... microwave for 1 min. Easy, delicious and filling breakfast.

I have a two egg omelette with a slice of provolone or swiss cheese. It fills me up well all the way until lunch! I have eaten this everyday for three months and it hasn't gotten old. Before that, I would switch it up with Special K Protein cereal with almond milk, but there were too many carbs for my taste...although it is really good stuff!

2 Jimmy Dean - Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Breakfast Links 80 calories 9 grams Protein

1 hard boiled egg 78 calories 6 grams of Protein

5mos post-op-----1/2 scoop of unflavored Protein Powder mix in 1 cup milk and cereal. Toast with 2 tbls Peanut Butter, or a Protein Shake.< /p>

Cottage cheese is a frequent breakfast food for me, in addition to what has already been mentioned. It's high in Protein and fairly low in carbs. Breakfast is the hardest meal of the day for me. I like to make sure I'm getting a minimum of 10 g of Protein, otherwise I feel like I'm playing catch-up at the end of the day.

~Kat