Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December chat

Good Morning Y'all!

Burrrrrrrrr, I am freezing this morning! It is just dang cold here! 22 degrees with a wind chill of 14! I do not want to go outside to go to work! I went out and started my car and I am still shivering!:);):D

I was going to wear some long underwear under my clothes today, but figured I would probably look like the little kid that couldn't walk because his mother had too many clothes on him. Thank god it is Friday and I can wear some warm jeans and a warm sweatshirt! I did put a turtleneck under my sweatshirt though!:biggrin1:

Mandy - Those poor little critters just want to get warm! :D :D :D

Just kidding you! It's definately that time of year that everything wants to come inside! I can't blame them, but sure don't want them in my house either!

Well, got to run and finish getting my lunch and stuff together.

I don't have time for personals this morning. Just wanted to say hello and have a great day!

I'm sorry Kids, I can't play today :)

This week has been very depressing. I have to go to a funeral of a friend who was killed in an auto accident on Tuesday (its really my friends husband) http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061206/NEWS03/612060368/1019/NEWS03

I am sick to my stomach about this and really don't feel like much of anything.

I'll try to catch up with you all this weekend..... sorry ;)

Luv yah.

Awwww, Eileen. I am so sorry for your friend. I know today will be a very difficult day for all of you. Go and be the great friend to her that we all know you are.

Thank you to all my dear friends on LBT.

I never really knew that I could be so affected by people I have never met and that span the globe, yet you are the most loving indivduals and my heart doesn't have the words to express how greatful I am. I stepped out in faith and it has come back to me tenfold. I needed a good cry, so here I am. Thanks for making me blubber :) it's So undignified.

I am once again late for work.... I haven't even eaten b-fast. The kids are on visitation so I will try to pop in and do personals.

OH, if sherry could tell me her address I will fly on over and dress her tree...... man O man she needs help. Hugs,

:happybday2: :happybday2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANNE!!!!:happybday2::happybday2:HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Oh Eileen----I am so sorry hon----please let us know if we can help. It is a scary thing to be reminded how quickly this can happen. I know you will be comfort to the family, just by being you. Finding a more caring person in this world would be hard. Big Hugs to you, and I will pray for comfort for the family.

Not going to attempt personals just yet, still cannot breath without coughing my fool head off---gives me a killer headache....DH is down with it too---so we commiserate together. Will be back and catch up with everyone tho.

Kat

Eileen, I am so sorry for your friend's loss. I am sure that you will be a wonderful friend to her. Sometimes just being there means more than you know. Instead of flowers, way not get household stuff to help out, paper plates, cups, napkins and toilet paper. You will be surprised how much that is appreciated. When I lost my grandfather the people that brought useful stuff really meant alot. My grandma wasn't up to going to the store and there were so many people and so much food, that the disposable stuff really came in handy. Flowers die and that is even more death to have to deal with. We are here to support you, and I know you are there to support your friend. (((hugs))). ~Mandy

I am so sorry Eileen - My Prayers and Hugs to your friend and of course those all around.

Oh Kat - take care and prayers that Rick does not cough to hard and gets sick again.. Take it easy and get better.

Happy birthday, Dianne!!!!!!

All the joys and sorrows we have gone through together, and all the new and old friends we greet and then wave goodbye to, remind me of this little movie. I received the link to it from a dear friend I once taught with, who is now retired himself.

I thought it might be something you would all enjoy...with a hankie!

http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/life-on-train.php

Thanks for being on my train!

Hey Y'All

Can you say TGIF?!? Sure y' can.

Sherry - my problem is that my tree came out of a box - with lights on it. So, in the dark - when you flip the lights on - it looks pretty and festive. I just have't worked up the energy to drag the boxes of ornaments out of my closet. :] I expect I will get round to it this weekend.

Mary - I am so glad your Chiro could help! No sense in living with pain. Give Chalio some big birthday hugs from me!

Patty - WAHOO!!!!! I am so happy for you! Now you just have to try and stay sane until those last little pieces fall into place. Hugs!! Oh, and could you make sure that your connecting flight to Sherry's comes thru Dallas? I will pick you up at the airport and you can decorate my tree, too. :]

Mandy - Mice, huh? We have two things to combat that problem at my house: The house is on a cement slab. We don't do basements, here. And we have CATS. Gracie and Yaya LOVE mice... for Breakfast. Hope you have all the little holes sealed up. Hugs!

Sweethot - pull up a keyboard and tell us about you! Welcome!

Cindy - so when do we get Ladies Dancing? I can NOT keep that song straight. I am totally lost after "Five GOLDEN Riiiiiiiiings". :] I know we have swans a swimming coming up, and pipers and drummers - but don't ask me when. :]

Darcy - so - are you still working on the little presents for your house party? You give door prizes? Or are you pulling a Martha Stewart and personalizing pillowcases? Do tell...

Kat - Hugs!! I hope you feel better soon. I think that I have pretty much done with it, now... except for the requisite lost voice and lingering cough.

Betty - BRRRRRR. Today is the first time my toes have been cold when I wore my sandals. I guess I am going to have to drag out the shoes. I don't worry too much about the protective clothing. I have the world's biggest coat in the back of my car in case it breaks down - but I just dash from one heated location to another most of the time.

Chris - Hugs!! How's the latest on the dating scene? Anybody worth mentioning?

Eileenie - Hugs. I got a bummer e-mail myself today. My Dad has heart trouble - basically his heart could just stop beating at any time. Nice, huh? I am so sorry about your friend.

Dianne - Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have the very best day, ever!

Pat, Cass, Anne, Ira, anybody I missed, I hope you are all having a great day, too.

Hugs!!

Hey, it's today: "Nine Ladies Dancing," which includes today!

Starting Monday, it's 8.

My little paper chain is getting shorter and shorter...I even had a few tears today. Not to worry, it's just a passing thing...memories and all that.

Hugs to all!

Cindy

Eileen I'm so sorry about your friend's DH. It's never easy losing someone and even harder when it's a total surprise like that...terrible :) I lost a friend who was 28 when I was 28. Aweful. I'm keeping you, your family and friend in my prayers.

Bean - hahaha you must have the same tree. Thats the ONLY reason why I have lights on my tree lol.

:happybday2: :happybday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANNE!! I hope you're out right now painting the town. :happybday: :happybday2:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: CONGRATULATIONS PATTY!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I remember getting my letter too... It's such a scary time, but it's worth the ups and downs in the end. ((((HUGS))))

Eilene, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's husband. My heart goes out to you both. :hug:

I'm sorry that I don't have time for personals for everybody - I'm thinking about you all and hope your holiday season is going well (get those trees up everyone!) :) DH is arriving home soon from a business trip and I have to scoot. Have a great night everybody!

Our tree is up and decorated. Not in it's usual style, it is more of a non breakable theme this year!!! I have tons of different icicles, I use each year, as well as blown glass snowflakes. But this year we went with the acrylic ones, so that there are no disasters with the grandkids. We figure the pretties have plenty of time, now we will enjoy the babies, and let the babies enjoy Christmas! As I say that I have a 2 yr. old divesting all the packages of reacheable bows. All was fine until her birthday last week---where she was allowed to pull off bows, and rip paper...now she wants to do it again!!! She will even sing Happy Birthday and go for the presents!!!

We had to have her pictures reshot today, because they messed them up in the printing. I did NOT feel like doing that, but since it is part of her Mama's Christmas...we did it. The woman ask her how old she was ...she very calmly says "2" The woman looks at me for confirmation, I nod, she looks at Kinsey and asks her "Are you a good girl" to which she replied "I a beast". Once again I nodded!!! Too too true some days!!! She did ok on her pics, not as happy with them as the originals, but what can ya do?

Everyone have a good evening. I will gt back to personals, as soon as I can type more than 2 words without a coughing jag....I have coughed until I gag and make myself sick at my stomach, and that scares me! Has happened twice now. I am trying some new Vicks cough Syrup. DH does pretty well, he has some codeine cough syrup that kicks his pretty well, but I am allergic to codeine...dangit!

See y'all in awhile!

Kat

They put Abi on Mucinex, it is over the counter, and works like a charm. They just started making a kids strength and the doctor says it's the best stuff on the market, for kids and adults. It's expensive but works really really well. I think there is a generic for the adult strenght but the kids only comes in brand name. I would gladly pay the full price again for the way it worked. Also some zinc couch drops will help you get better faster. ~Mandy