Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December chat

My goal is a goofy picture for each day until you retire. Are you only counting school days? Is next wed your last day or are you there until Fri? ~Mandy

WOW Cindy-I hope you share pictures from the party tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you. If you want I'll cry during the time of the party for you, then you don't have to worry about crying. I can do it so easily now.

I saw my PCP today and he added Cymbalta I don't know if I'm spelling that right or not.

I went to curves and again cried like a baby. I should have been happy cause I'm only 2.5 pounds away from the 5 foot club.

Then we had a Networking Meeting for work so I had to put on my happy isn't this magizine wonderful face. I really had a tough time and my brain just wasn't there, but I tried.

My friend who has just been wonderful these past few days, she's the publisher of the magizine, she gave me a $ and a 3 month membership to the Y and 5 45 minute sessions with a personal trainer! How sweet is that! She also said that if I decide to join that she would pay 1/2 towards my membership each month. I held back the tears but she new they were there. She like all f you have been so great and supportive to me. Thanks guys, I love you.

I trying...

Night night.

Now I am looking ofrward to seeing what kind of cartoons Mandy finds each day!!!

Dianne---hang in there, and see if the new meds help, this will pass, but it may take a few days. Til then, just get through each moment, and come here and tell us all about it...we do care! 5 foot club OMG!!! I wish I had been going from the beginning of my weight loss, I would have so much more impressive numbers!!! I know what my inches lost have been, and I am well over 40...but since I have been going to Curves it is only like 14". Added to the weight loss, and Body Fat Percentage, I have made the Top Diva's board they put up....wooohooo!!! Hey as long as it is coming off, I am going to be happy! I need to watch it, I sure have been able to eat more lately, I am still not feeling hunger, just seeing my ability to eat is increasing so I have to pay attention, or I overeat.

Cindy--hope your party is something you will always look back at with happy memories.

Beannie---haven't found time to lay around, but have takenit easier. Trying not to overdo it. I have company in from out of town...so have another full day tomorrow. Lucky for me they are staying with my folks---so I don't have the house full!

Betty--how did your party go?

Eileen---sorry you can't come out and play yet!!!

Cassie--you feeling any better?

Sherry--thanks for the sweet message!!! I finally got off the plateau I was on, and then promptly got sick, and dropped 6 pounds in 2 days....now it hasn't moved in 3-4 days again!!! At least it isn't going up drastically!! a pound or so up and down, I bounce it for a week or so, then they drop by a couple---I lose weight so weird!!!

In 3 pounds, I will no longer be OBESE. I will simply be overweight! I am trying to decide when to do my next set of pics. I said I would do them at 75 pounds, and never got it done...now I can wait til I am only overweight, or wait the 9 pounds until Onederland! I hear those last 10 pounds to that goal are the hardest...figures!

Mary, Anne, Patty, Pat, Darcy, Chris, anyone else my tired, old brain missed tonight---hope you are all ok----will catch you on the next go round!!!

Kat

I called my surgeon's nurse and explained how I have been experiencing heartburn and a "stuck" feeling, and she told me not to worry that most likely there is some food stuck in my pouch that needs to digest. I did have a piece of bread and we both thought that was the culprit. She suggested for me to get an enzyme pill that will help break down the carbs. I had such a good experience at the local health foods store. The owner was so kind to me and gave me a variety of samples to try and they did work, I feel sooo much better now! I am just scared of eating bread! And I was so careful too!! I really dont want that to happen again...even though I am sure it is bound to happen....thank you for your suggestions!

Well, I havent had time to give you all more info. on my engagement and the wedding plans and such...and I am open to ideas!

Well, my boyfriend and I (oh i guess my fiance now!) have been dating just under two years and have been living together just under a year and everything has gone so well! We complete eachother! We have such a great relationship and I truly believe that he is the one for me!!!

He proposed to me downtown in the city of Chicago and a German festival that was going on. There was this big, beautiful Christmas tree that he proposed to me under! He got down on one knee, the whole bit! It was so beautiful!

We are planning on getting married next December and we already have the churched picked out and are getting rather close to deciding on the reception hall!

I am planning on doing my colors in red, for the holiday season, and I thought it might be cute for the bridesmaids to have muffs! My sister (the Matron of honor) are thinking of doing ornaments for the favor!

I hope all is well with everyone! Take care!

Cass...I'm 10 months out today and still can't eat bread without having indegestion from it. Looks like you're taking after me. lol. If you don't mind...what type of enzyme tablet did you end up with? I bought some Papaya tablets but that didn't help with bread it does help with Proteins though.

12 drummers drumming

11 pipers piping

10 lords a leaping

9 ladies dancing

8 maids a milking

7 swimming swans

I'm caught up now right? I have some really good one for the rest of the days. ~Mandy

Good Morning Y'all!

Mandy - I love your geese! How cute! You have been a busy bee!:D :D :D

Sherry - It's crazy how things changes, I couldn't eat bread for the whole time I was banded, now I can eat a little bit of bread (half slice or so) but can't eat some of the other stuff I use to eat like jello! I ate Jello the whole time, now I can eat it but it makes me uncomfortable. I used to have trouble with apples, now I can eat them! I guess we just have to keep trying once in a while to see if it changes. Congrats on the 75 pounds! I am doing the "happy dance" for you! Whoooooo Hoooooo!

Cass - I had an evening wedding and had the red dresses with white muffs. I had red ribbons on the pews along with some white candles. It was a beautiful wedding and I got lots of compliments on it. I just know you are excited about planning it all!

Cindy - I cried at my party when I said I wouldn't and I bet you do too. Even though I was excited about moving and starting a new job, I had a lot of friends there and they did a lot of things that made me cry. Don't worry if you do, it just shows a little love.:grouphug:

Kat - The party was great! Lots of fun, good food, and a few drinks. I ended up with a really cool nut cracker statue that holds a candle. My DH got a Chili's gift certificate!

Beanie - Hope you are feeling better! You DD is in my prayers too hun!

Diane - I hope the new meds help. just come and vent with us, I am sure talking helps a little bit.

I know I missed a bunch of you, but the clock says I have to get my clothes on and out the door. So, I'll catch you all later! Have a great day!