Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December chat

You are very welcome. Well...spose I need to get off this thing and wrap those presents piled up UGH. Dang I should of bought more gift bags hahahaah

Jules and Cindy

It's a Date - New Years Day - afternoon - The Cracker Barrel on 380 in Denton.

What time? 2? 3? Earlier? (not too much...) What do you think?

Jules - in the afternoon, I will probably drink iced tea also. I was really just remembering years ago when I used to gather with my mortgage cronies after many hours of work and drink gallons of coffee and smoke numerous cigarettes. I gave up the smokes - and I never drink coffee after noon anymore. Gosh, I must be getting old.

Betty - You in on this? Or have you got a hot date already?

Oh this is fun!

:]

PS - Kat & Betty - I got your lovely cards. Thanks! It's nice to get mail that isn't a BILL. :]

Love you guys!

The last and final day.....a Partridge in a Pear Tree.....

I iwas wondering what the Partridge in a Pear tree was going to be! Hahaha! Thanks, Mandy!

Yes, today is IT! I am sooo excited, and I've cried twice...yes, your favorite tough gal...all weepy. It's just not right. I'm hiding in my little room now, getting a grip. As soon as I can get out of here, I'll jam my stereo and I'll be fine!

Okay, New Year's Day...Cracker Barrel...let's say 2PM...that'll be after lunch and before dinner and won't be crowded or anything, hopefully. When it gets closer to time...we'll PM cell phone numbers so we can call if problems arise.

I'll be more talkative after this day is over...cross your fingers I don't lose it completely. I can't believe this day is finally here!

:hippie: Happy Happy Last Day Cindy

Just stopped in..

Thanks for all your Prayers and thoughts.. Everything went fine and so far they say everthing looks good. My band is fine and they did not see any erosion...

Well the schools here are closed (SNOW DAY).. Hey Kat how is it in your neck of the woods??

BBL

Snow day???? Where are you located again? It's actually sunny here, doesn't even feel lik Christmas with no snow. ~Mandy

Hi Mandy

I am in Greeley Colo ~ we are 50 miles North of Denver. We just got word that our office closes at noon today and we need to see what it looks like tomorrow and decide if we should come in. We have never had a snow day here at work let alone given the option to come in the next day. I say I should just be on vacation till Jan 3rd. I am actually off all next week.

My brother who lives in Calif just called and said where he is, it is 35 degrees out and they have frost advisary.

I would happily share some of this with You Mandy.. Take it - it's yours...:)

Snowing here too, Mary. In fact I have to tell you all, what my smart a$$ DH said to me last night.

Thanks to Sherry, and her sizing help, I posted the picture he and I took for Christmas over on the Picture Thread. He was VERY surprised I shared it, since I was not real happy with it. So he sat there and a few minutes went by and he snickered under his breath. Well he wasn't watching anything funny, so I ask him "what?". He said, "The snow is all your fault, you used to tell me it would be a cold day in hell before anyone saw your pictures, and now you are posting them on the internet!"

So there ya have it, the wierd, wicked weather is all my fault. I feel sooooo powerful!!!

I have tons of cooking to get started for the company potluck today, so will pop in in awhile when I get everything underway.

Til then--- stay warm! And Mandy you can come here for Christmas, we are to get another 6-8 inches today!!! And I am in New Mexico--in the 4 corners area. We have extreme temps summer and winter alike!! But it is definitely feeling like Christmas!

Kat

LOL Kat ~ that is too funny.. Now I know who to blame..

Well it is looking bad outside so who knows what is going to happen in my neck of the woods. Seems alot of places are closing down at noon today. I should have just stayed home cause I still am a little dazed from the sedation Meds from Yesterday.

Let me tell you Kat - One day I am giong to make it up to the 4 corners area - especially cause I want to see that see through plat form they have.. and of course if you are close by, meet up...

Hi!

Mandy - Still laughing over the Partridge in the Pear Tree. :]

Cindy - WAHOO!!!!! You made it. Today is the last big day. Congrats and keep those Kleenex handy. Hugs. Try to hold it together for another couple of hours and then you can go home and collapse. 2PM sounds great. Can't wait to see you!

Mary - enjoy the snow day. Glad to hear the scope went well and you didn't panic and run or anything.

Jules - 2PM work for you? I hope so. :]

Kat - sounds like your DH is a pretty funny guy... a cold day in hell... hahahaha. Yes - Oh all powerful weather goddess - grant us a White Christmas!

Gosh - everybody else must be busy today. Shocking, no?

There isn't much going on here. Just sucking down the antibiotics and laying low until the last of the crud passes. I am buried here at work - but that's what I get for taking sick days... *sigh*

Fortuneatly it looks like I will be able to get it all caught up by the end of the week so I can enjoy Christmas.

The scale is holding steady at 291 (official 295) even though I have eaten chocolate like every day for the last week. My SIL sent a package full of zuccini & pumpkin bread, Rocky Road fudge and other assorted homemade delights. I am trying to ration myself - but DAY-AM that stuff is good. :]

Love you guys.

TTL

**PS - what weird mind sickness is it that makes me keep putting a 3 in the first digit of my weight? I keep having to go back and edit that because when I read it back it jumps out at me.... :paranoid

Yeah I saw that too Beannie!!! Sounds to me like you are an official resident now of Twoterville!! WooHoo!!! Sucks that ya had to be sick to find out for sure at the Dr.'s but hey Celebrate where ya can!

Mary--when they open the cat walk up we too will drive to AZ to check it out. They had something in the paper about it the other day--some of the Native Americans are very put out with it, as it is supposedly looking down onto land where their forefathers fell to their deaths, so it is sacred ground...but they consider the entire Grand Canyon sacred...so, I dunno. But I WILL go, I am afraid of heights to a point, so know it will be a white knuckle walk, but I am going to do it!!! And I hopefully will be enough down weight wise, that all the other people won't be afraid to walk out on that glass with me! BTW, I am really glad your scope test went well, I was worried for you!

Cindy---well this is it!!! From now on you only have to go back there IF you CHOOSE to!!! No one can tell you you have to! The day you have looked forward to has arrived, and now a new door is ready to open...doesn't it fill you with excitement wondering what is on the other side???

Eileen--must be slaving away for her bossy old boss!!

Mandy--I was expecting the "Partridge in a Pear Tree", but I was expecting David Cassidy not Danny Bonaduce!!! I used to think David Cassidy was pretty cute!!! Then I saw him on a talk show and he was tiny!!!! Oh well....that put him on a back burner!!!

I have a HUGE turkey roaster pan full of dressing (one of the old dark blue with gray fleck enamel pans), and another full of potato casserole. I know, mashed potatoes are what is called for, but the guys he works with always request potato casserole...so that's what I did. We also have roasted peanuts, and flavored peanuts (jalapeno, green chile, ranch, and a savory seasoning), bagged and ready for him to give to about 50 people he works with. He drew the bosses name in the Secret Santa thing at work...so he got his gift at Sears the other day, and it is bagged and ready...so once this all finishes cooking, I am ready to go! I went ahead and chopped all my celery and onions while I had the food processor out, and then put them in the food saver and will have them ready to go for Christmas cooking. I don't have enough space in my kitchen to leave those kind of appliances out, so I thought I would get it all done at once! I feel so efficient!!

I have about a dozen gifts left to wrap, silly things I bought yesterday. I bought several packages of these UGLY fake teeth --I am going to put a pair in each of the kids stockings and then take a picture with all my "Bubba's" !!

Everytime I think I am done, I need one more thing---batteries!

I had the granddaughters picture made at Walmart as a surprise for her Mama, and they have never come in, they were due in the 15th...today they tell me they will try to get the roll Fed Ex'ed in tomorrow--it is so frustrating!!!

OK, I am off to make me look less scary!!!

Kat