Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December chat

hahahahahahah Darcy!

oooh - Cindy - tomorrow we get ladies dancing, right? That's all good....

Kat - Soup is good. Naps are better. Lucky you! You get naps. Hugs!!

:]

Tree still not decorated....no presents wrapped....yeap I'm fallin behind...ho ho ho hee hee. I'll catch up..taking next Wed-Friday off. Got to see the Bariatric Surgeon next Wed. Don't think I'll be doing a fill this time around...been having a problem the past couple of days with Protein and PBing...errr plus. Yet at the same time I can sometimes feel a bite of food move from my pouch into the lower stomach like kerplop. Go figure. I'm still losing weight....not suffering as much as when I first got the fill...I really feel like I need to train myself now to not overeat and not count so much on the fill...if that makes sense. I don't want to go another 4 months without seeing the doc though so if he won't agree to see me in 2 then I may just get a slight fill like .25. We'll play this by ear and see what happens next week.

work was ok today...still busy but, the replacement supervisors met with the staff while I was out yesterday and basically told them all questions are to go to them first. So they've taken that step to let the staff know they are now the bosses. It helped quite a bit today. Now I need to train them on some of the processes we have to do but, as usual some of those processes changed last month so I'm still learning them myself.

Oh forgot to tell ya....went to a Christmas Tree display thing in Providence RI. It was kind alike a craft fair/auction. There were crafters to buy things from but, also you could bid on the fully decorated trees as part of charity. If you won they came to set the tree up in your house. Hmmm should of bid on one maybe my tree would be done hahahaha.

Have a great night everyone...sweet dreams and hope you have a wonderful Thursday.

I am back for just a quick minute - I finally broke down and went to the Chiro yesterday and he said I slipped out of whack.. Don't know how since my back did not hurt nor my hip. I feel fine now _ thank God.

TTYL

All I want for Christmas is my approval letter....

and I Got It !!!

Yes, my friends it took 1year and 20 days to be approved for a lapband. Here is where I stand. My surgeon needs to send a letter of medical necessity. I can not be turned down. With that approval letter we set a date for an office visit.

Once that is completed we get a date for surgery, and we are hoping for January, the calendar as of today is wide open.

Now, here is what I am feeling: nothing.... sorta. I am not happy nor sad. My attorney said that this is a happy day, the hard part is over, so jump up and down. I can't do that, my cautious nature says stay calm because we still have work to do. Anyway, I wanted to tell my friends first(I haven't even told my Mom yet) because you have supported me, given me advice, and loved me when I was unlovable. I snapped at the children today which tells me that I feel frightened and that I need to go back and apologize to the boys. I have no other adult to share these things with and I lost my head. My prayer is that this turn of events has time to melt my heart and the changes ahead for me will be good ones. Thanks Sisters for being so generous with your time.

On todays busy schedule is Lewis' annual well-baby check, so we go to the peds dr today. we will weigh and measure the little monster and find out why he wets the bed. (cindy I can relate). So, gotta go. Will try to check back later. Hugs

Patty, I sit here with tears of joy for you. I remember how I felt the day I was aproved, it was an odd feeling, all the fighting and energy, what would I do now? You will start to get excited, once you have a date. (((Hugs))) I'm soooo happy for you.~Mandy

Sherry W. I am originally from Warwick R.I. and lived in Cranston from the time I was 3-14. I have a lot of family up there, I hope to go for a visit in 2008, I should be a goal weight by then!

:wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :) :) :):(OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY PATTY -- I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Wow a lot has happened since last week.

Kat ~ I think the Ex is realizing what he lost and now he is just trying to weasle his way back into her good graces. You being positive and not letting him get the upper hand or emotion is the way to go..

Cindy - Did you post pics of the new floor?? I hear you about home is where the heart is.. I cannot say that I have a favorite Christmas song since when I hear them I get real sad since my Grandma/Mom is no longer here. I too must carry on the tradition and in fact make my own for my children. So far they are enjoying every moment..

Betty - You are a dynamo - I have yet to buy one present.

Beanie / Kat - Rest up and hydrate yourselves. Get better soon.

Darcy - Here in Colorado we have Tom Martino - The watch dog for the consumer. I would really call or email your local news station and get the ball rolling. Or I will give them a call if you want???? I am your customer from Hell if you piss me off I will call you day and night.

Sherry - How is work going?

Eileen - your stew sounded delicious but like Kat it makes me sick. Do not know why since you would think it would go down fine. I cannot almost bet the meat will come back up at some point.

Well sorry if I missed anyone - I am sure I have.

I took the boys Sat afternoon to the fesitval of Trees - all decorated and you vote for your favorite. Then we went on a carriage ride around the downtown park. Later that evening we went to see them light up the park with the decorations. That is where I messed up my shoulder. I had on a turtle neck then a big pull over then my big over coat. I have a shoulder purse and had it hanging on my left side, so will all that added weight it knocked me of kilter. To make matters worse the more I had my friends try and rub the kink out ~ well it just swelled to the point that I could not turn my neck to the left. I started taking like 3 Advils I was in so much pain. But now I am all better.

This weekend is Chalio's 9th birthday, it is hard to imagine my little baby is one year away from the double digits. Where did the time go?

I have a party planned for him on Sat then on Sunday we have a feista at the church. We Celebrate the Virgen de Guadalupe on the 12th so what better way to have a whole weekend party. Then on the 16th we go on a bus tour of the Holiday Lights.

Well better get to work since i have been lurking for quite awhile.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Congratulations, Patty!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Okay, did I yell that loud enough? I will keep my fingers crossed for the last couple of hoops, but...it sounds like it's a done deal. You'll get excited again, soon enough! HUGS!!!!!

Yes, it is "Ten Lords a Leaping" today! I made it through the big Holiday Luncheon, and it turned out great! I had a great team...wait, do I sound like I just won the Super Bowl or something? LOL! Anyway, that big hurdle has been hurdled!

Love ya'll, Cindy

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay Patty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Patty---I am sooooooo happy for you!!! We will be here for all the ups and downs...and natural last minute jitters. Never doubt that!!!

We love ya girl....it's gonna happen!!! YEEEEHAW!!!!

Kat

Doing the "Happy Dance" for you Patty!

I am so happy for you! Don't worry, you'll have lots of emotions as it get closer! Now, Don't worry, be Happy!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Patty that is great news! Congratulations!!!!!!

Sang like "away in a manager"

Away in Taunton, No ornaments on da tree, the little lost sherry, lay down in her bed....hee heee

Hi all, it's been a hectic few days around my house. I was laying on the couch and heard a noise in the basement. I went to check it out and discovered...you guesses it...a mouse. I went to Walmart and bought some traps the next morning, thinking I only had one....silly me. I have spent the last few days sealing every hole in each and every wall in my house with steel wool and then sealing it over with expansion foam. I have about 20 traps set (overkill due to paranoia) and some Decon in the 2 closets in the basement, one has the furnace and hot Water heater in it, the other a sump pump. In the last 4 days we have gotten 8 or 9 mice. I think that tonight we actually finished sealing everything, and might have the problem under control. I HATE mice, rats, hampsters, gerbils, anything that is rodent like makes my skin crawl. They have to go....if they are still around after the weekend, I am calling the exterminator. I have sealed every place that I can think of, and have traps and poison set out everywhere I can safely set it out. We will see what happens now. I will check in tomorrow and let everyone know what happens tonight. Wish me luck. ~Mandy