Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PEOPLE WHO ONLY DID 3 day liquid pre op diet

You are obese rollargrl. I get that. I was too. It doesn't make you less worthy of surgery because you aren't obese as others. I applaud you for having the courage and the brains to know you need help and chose your path.

Well he's implying that we need to get "up there" to qualify for surgery. I would love to know what he was doing diet and exercise wise when he was at the BMI that we are currently sitting at and struggling, why do we need to keep getting heavier? I am religious with my diet and exercise and all I do is maintain, if I have an off day on the weekend I see it on the scales and then I would lose 100g of the 1kg I put on over the weekend during the week. It is no way to live a life. Hence why I am stopping it now before it continues. Pretty smart I would of thought. Safer now than later..

This is so rude. How dare you.

I really don't want to get involved but I think she meant it as, why can he judge us for wanting this, when being in the small side of obese - it's just as insulting as what he said to me ... It's no ones business why we want the surgery but our own. It all got a bit out of hand - but I personally felt very attacked, like I hadn't tried EVERYTHING ELSE to control my weight issues. He's "the happiest he been in years" why would he want to discourage someone else from trying being happy too?

If anything it should be a POSITIVE we are doing it now while its a little easier with less chance of further surgery to get rid of loose skin? The larger BMI were once at our stage and know how hard it is .. I don't get it?!

I've had more "fat" comment than anyone I know .... It's cruel and its gone on for years ... I thought I would be more accepted on here - but a select few made me feel otherwise

I think it's different in New Zealand. I don't think we have such an obesity problem like America does.. Obviously u don't think 30 is obese but in New Zealand it really is, compared to others around here. I feel very judged over here and have had endless rude remarks about it. People assume I eat McDonald 3 times a day and when I workout I get told "good on you", like I haven't been doing it my whole life?!

That's my opinion. Don't have a spaz about it. I'm just saying what I think and how I feel. Hopefully you'll understand.

I'm sorry but if at 30 bmi you feel that you are too fat for the world' date=' or however you put it, you clearly are in need of some professional help and should get it before you get the surgery. Just my opinion.[/quote']

Meaning "I'm judged as a "fat" girl in society but on here I'm not "big" enough" where do I fit in?!

That's my opinion. Don't have a spaz about it. I'm just saying what I think and how I feel. Hopefully you'll understand.

Me?! Lol I'm on the same side as you!? Or was this to someone else? I hope so - I'm cheering on your team!

I'm sorry but if at 30 bmi you feel that you are too fat for the world' date=' or however you put it, you clearly are in need of some professional help and should get it before you get the surgery. Just my opinion.[/quote']

Omg. You truly just didn't day that to her. Just because she doesn't have a ridiculously high bmi to feel fat doesn't mean she needs mental help. It actually means shes pretty smart! shes in tune with her body and is aware she needs help. Not kidding herself and allowing herself to get to an even dangerously high bmi. According to DOCTORS charts she falls in the obese column and is at risk for future health problems. How is it that you feel people like yourself who let your bmi get way too out of hand didn't need mental help but this girl does ???? Clearly sounds like jealousy to me.

Bigfatloser I've just read your posts and u did it to feel better about yourself? Are we not allowed to feel the same? Do we have to be food addicts like u admitted to being?