Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jillian michaels 30 day shred

Has anyone tried this out. I have faithfully been doing the elliptical 4-5 times a week and Zumba or just dance 3 1-2 times a week. One of the nurses at work told me try this out. I am on day two and holy crap!!!! I thought I had built up some endurance and strength but after doing this I quickly realized I didn't!!

I have it, but I have not started it yet! I know it looks killer.

I have tried it in the past but can't know because of knee issues my dr say I could do it but only 2 times a week so I might do it twice a week and just bike the other day.s

I am doing the ripped in 30 days DVD of hers - I really like it. It is hard! It has good reviews on Amazon and only cost me about $10

I had it. I honestly wouldn't recommend it for anyone in the obese category, it was just too hard and I was fit. I HATED it. I'd rather work out at medium intensity for an hour vs. wanting to die for 30 minutes. In pretty sure she even says that in the video" about now you should feel like you're Dieing. GOOD!"

I will probably get a copy if this again when I'm around 150 lbs. or less. Lol

I like the walk at home DVDs.

I had it. I honestly wouldn't recommend it for anyone in the obese category' date=' it was just too hard and I was fit. I HATED it. I'd rather work out at medium intensity for an hour vs. wanting to die for 30 minutes. In pretty sure she even says that in the video" about now you should feel like you're Dieing. GOOD!"

I will probably get a copy if this again when I'm around 150 lbs. or less. Lol

I like the walk at home DVDs.[/quote']

I still weigh in the 160s but I have been working out for a year. This is for people looking for step up in intensity....I find it hard but doable and I do spinning and boot camp style workouts.

Please dont start with the ripped or shred DVDs.....

THanks...I was wondering what I could move on to. I do Tae Bo but it's getting a little repititious...has anyone tried Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer? I don't think I could do P90X but 10 minute trainer looks do-able.

My tiny little BFF does the 10 minute trainers- she turns 30 this weekend, had a baby 9 months ago- and her body looks amazing! However, it's not an easy work out. It's 10 minutes of hardcore sweating and burpies and mountain climbers.

I feel like its by far the most challenging workout I have ever done. It's 20 min of circuit. I want to keep it up!! I have not worked my body out like this since high school!! Aka 14 years ago lol geez...I am really curious about the kind of results I will get. If you truly can "lose" 20lbs in 30 days what kind of affects will we have?

I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred awhile back... It was hard! Once you got to stage 2 it got a little easier... The work outs were harder but I guess I built up my endurance! I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, I am thinking of re-doing the 30 Day Shred 2 of the days I dont go to the gym,

My best friends are Jillian lovers....I hate her. Like others have said, it's not the best workout for the "fluffier" folks, but I was able to do a slightly modified version. still hate her....she makes me want to put my head through the tv. It's not the workout itself, she just annoys me. She tries to hard to be a badbooty...I will go for forced gaity over forced toughness any day! I guess that is all a matter of preference. I do have a Denise Austin dance dvd that I like...she's chipperly annoying but the workout is fun! I also like Crunch Fat Burning Pilates, it's standing pilates so there isn't a whole lot of up and down. The most important thing is to find something that fits you! Even if it's Richard Simmons "Sweatin' to the Oldies"...I'd still take him over Jillian...bring it on sweet cheeks!

My best friends are Jillian lovers....I hate her. Like others have said, it's not the best workout for the "fluffier" folks, but I was able to do a slightly modified version. still hate her....she makes me want to put my head through the tv. It's not the workout itself, she just annoys me. She tries to hard to be a badbooty...I will go for forced gaity over forced toughness any day! I guess that is all a matter of preference. I do have a Denise Austin dance dvd that I like...she's chipperly annoying but the workout is fun! I also like Crunch Fat Burning Pilates, it's standing pilates so there isn't a whole lot of up and down. The most important thing is to find something that fits you! Even if it's Richard Simmons "Sweatin' to the Oldies"...I'd still take him over Jillian...bring it on sweet cheeks!

that was supposed to say she tries "too" hard...I hate mispelling things! lol

She talks too damn much! I've done both Shred and ripped in 30. They are both hard but make you strong fast! I've done it at almost 300 pounds and now at 247. I like it because you really get results, I just wish Jillian would shut up sometimes! Haha!

Hahahaha my sister said the same thing. She talks to much!! Her husband did it with us too. They are both officers in the army and said alot of the exercises are military workout exercises. They both really liked the workout though. We just muted the tv!!