Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whay i haven't lose any weight in 7 months post-op! why, why? any one out there?

Yes' date=' I don't believe there is a better surgeon. Only nicer facilities (which will cost you more).

My opinion, the 3 best surgeons are Dr. Alvarez, Dr. Aceves, & dr. Ponce de leon.

If you chose any of those 3 I believe you'd be in the best hands in the world.

[/quote']

They had no advice for you. Maybe seeing a nutritionist might help. I hate to see someone have the same surgery twice and still get no results.

i already have the revision to the sleeve; but i am not losing weight. i am not a big person. date of surgery i was 170lbs and as of today 156lbs but it been almost 7 months since surgery. i should be al goal right now but thats not the case!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ya know what? I think this girl yanking our chain. First she says that she can't lose weight and wants to get something called a DS. .now all of a sudden she has has it already and still can't lose weight. This forum is for REAL stuff that is going on. There are way to many inconsistencies. Go see a real doctor

Good luck to you on whatever the next surgery you make up.

that is my case' date=' i am 4'11 and right now i weght 156. had the sleeve done in may 2012 but no weight lost. i am thinking to have done the DS in Mexico next year.. there is one particular doctor that will do it; Dr. alejandro lopez in TJ but he is charging me 8500. i do not know much about that surgery and i am alittle scare..

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

How about being happy with what you have. I'm done here

What I would suggest is go back to the basics… Eat a high Protein low carb diet. Stop eating fruit juices and fruit. Keep your carbs under 40 per day. Drink lots of Water. Add carbs and fruit back in to your diet after you get closer to your goal.

How many calories do you think you eat in a day? For example, what did you eat and drink today?

That is really unusual.

I would love to weigh 170

She's 4'11 y'all looking at it from a weight stand point she's short so 170 might look different on a shorter frame and w health problems

Ya know what? I think this girl yanking our chain. First she says that she can't lose weight and wants to get something called a DS. .now all of a sudden she has has it already and still can't lose weight. This forum is for REAL stuff that is going on. There are way to many inconsistencies. Go see a real doctor

She said she had revision its possible it was a band maybe to sleeve

She said she had revision its possible it was a band maybe to sleeve

Mich has a lot to say and obviously does no personal research. If she would have just checked the OP's profile then the situation would have been clear.

There are obvious signs in her posts that she likes to interject her opinions without knowing the situation.

Grandma always warned me about people that have a 100mph mouth & a 20mph mind.

Mich has a lot to say and obviously does no personal research. If she would have just checked the OP's profile then the situation would have been clear.

There are obvious signs in her posts that she likes to interject her opinions without knowing the situation.

Grandma always warned me about people that have a 100mph mouth & a 20mph mind.

Go back yourself Nd read all the inconsistencies. I happen to be a nurse in a bariatric driving will get back to you soon office. Nothing makes sense. But then she is not our patient. Probably a Mexico patient with no aftercare.

mich,

You are very prude!!! if you dont have a very good openion in this site is bette if you sai nothing.. if you dont undertant my prior post, that is not my foult but i am no plaining aroung like you said.. i did have 2 surger. The first one was the lapband in 2011 and i did not lose any weight, then i hade the revision to the sleeve may 2013. it been 7 month and all i have lost so far is 10 to 14 pound since surgery. If you do not no what is a DS.. then you your brain a gogloo it. you do not have the right to talk to any one in this forum like that.. there are a lot of good people in here that they are very nice with very goog advides.. so please you have thoning to say just dont say nothing it is a lot better like that!!!!

Thank u for nothing!!!

How about being happy with what you have. I'm done here

ohhh one morething, i am not asking for your money, time or another opinion from someone like you!!! if you do not want the read my post or any other posy just dont do it.. we do not need people like you in this forum.. please just dont say nothing!!!!

Go back yourself Nd read all the inconsistencies. I happen to be a nurse in a bariatric driving will get back to you soon office. Nothing makes sense. But then she is not our patient. Probably a Mexico patient with no aftercare.

one more thing, i had both surgery in the USA. so i am not a Mexico patien!! very rude to mention something like that in here because there are a lot of Mexico patient in here that they are very happy.. whay wrong in Mexico??? mexico has a lot of good doctor.. been said that, my after care is here in USA

mich' date='

You are very prude!!! if you dont have a very good openion in this site is bette if you sai nothing.. if you dont undertant my prior post, that is not my foult but i am no plaining aroung like you said.. i did have 2 surger. The first one was the lapband in 2011 and i did not lose any weight, then i hade the revision to the sleeve may 2013. it been 7 month and all i have lost so far is 10 to 14 pound since surgery. If you do not no what is a DS.. then you your brain a gogloo it. you do not have the right to talk to any one in this forum like that.. there are a lot of good people in here that they are very nice with very goog advides.. so please you have thoning to say just dont say nothing it is a lot better like that!!!!

Thank u for nothing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

ment to say that had the revision to sleeve which i have done May 15, 2012..

Yikes-what a SH!storm up there ... just don't bother responding. So, how;s the diet today-what have you eaten?