Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanksgiving Day Challenge

Update....11/7

Surgery day (7/17) wt = 267.6

Goal Wt = 210

10/20 = 224.2

10/27 = 222.4 (finally broke my stall)

11/7 = 217.8

Only 7.8 pounds to go!!!!

I'm in Would like to be at 250 by thanksgiving 9lbs away.

Current weight 259

see stats for starting weights

11/1 -257.2

11/8 - 255.2

5,2 to my thanksgiving goal!

Pre-op 260

Challenge start 188

Thanksgiving goal 180

Here goes nothing. I've been all over the place and not following the plan. Mentally I need this challenge to get back on track. Protein first and maybe only for a while and fluids!!! Good luck everyone.

I weighed in at 185lbs this morning. So, I finally made my Halloween goal lol! Now I'm trying to get to 180 by Thanksgiving.

Sleeved 9/26/13 244

ATM 232

So I will go with 224 I seem to be a really slow loser.

Ok I'm sitting at 224 right now so going to redo mine and try for 219/220 coz boy I'd love to see the 220or under lmao keep up the good work :)

SW 209

CW 207.2

GW 198

VS 8/29

Wgt on 8/28 213

10/19. 194.4

10/26. 191.4

11/2. 189

11/9. 185.2

1st goal 185 changing to 180

I think I need to revise my goal due to the longest stall in history (ok in my history LOL). Let's say I don't gain anything before thanksgiving!

Original Weight 188

Current Weight 155.1 and holding

Goal Weight.....ok 154.1 would be nice!!!! (That takes me out of the obese category and makes me just "fat") LOL

I used to teach a class to bankers on setting goals. I would have never taught them to make such an easy (ya right) goal LMAO!

And let's add a two mile walk three times a week! That I can actually control! Oh...except DS woke up sick so today will be a challenge....grrrrr

Thanks for the challenge :)

Sleeve date: July 3/12

Starting weight: 227

Start of challenge Oct 19: 187

Current weight Nov 9: 181.4

Goal weight (Thanksgiving): 180

I'm in.

Sw 194

Dos 10/18/12 186.4

Cw 176.4

Goal 166

Today I'm at 172.6. Still reaching for my goal!!!

I'll join you in your stall :P Oh wait I'm already there LOL It's my first so I am not complaining. I always want to ask when I see your name...are you from Alaska? I thought I was the lone sleever LOL

So I'm 155.1 which is just a pound and a half above the "overweight" category for my height (I'm still obese dang it). I'd like to be 145' date=' fully "overweight" but no longer obese :) I'm also spending thanksgiving with my in laws and none of them have seen me as my husband did when he met me (ok I was 110 then LOL so that's a ways away) but it would be nice to be smaller than they've ever seen me!

Let the games begin![/quote']

Yes I live in Wasilla Ak! I am at 162 was hoping for 150 by Thanksgiving however I don't see that happening right now! Darn Stalls! However I hope everyone is doing well and were not alone! Head up and charge the mountain we can do this!

i'll lose ten lbs before sarah is in office again :P thats all i can guarantee :)

Date of surgery: 7/31/12

Starting weight: 308

Current weight: 254

Goal for Turkey Day: 240

Starting weight: 308

Current weight: 247.5

Goal for Turkey Day: 240

I'm in.

Surgery date: 7-2

Weight at surgery: 335

Current weight: 220

Goal weight: 180

T-day goal: 200 ( not sure if this is realistic' date=' but I will try)[/quote']

There is no way I am going to hit this goal by thanksgiving. I am going to change 200 goal to New Year goal.