Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanksgiving Day Challenge

Weight before surgery - 232

Date of surgery - 08/17/12 (227 day of surgery)

Beginnng Contest Weight (11/02/12) 192.8

Week 2 (11/08/12) -

Week 3 (11/15/12) -

Thxgiving (11/22/12) -

End of Month (11/30/12) -

Goal weight for competition 182

I am losing about 10lbs a month so hoping I can keep at least this pace...I would super love to hit the 170's even if it is 179.8...lol...I leave going home to visit family back in Arkansas on the 19th and it will be the first time anyone has seen me since surgery. I had hoped to be about 180lbs by then but I guess more importantly I am a size (size 12) that I had first thought was my goal. So in weight I am off my target but in size I am eon's ahead of where I had hoped to be...I will take it.

I love pics so if any are willing...when we post our final goal weigh post a pic of you with your family...

It doesn't look like I'm going to meet my goal for Thanksgiving :'( I have been in a stall FOREVER

I feel for ya! I just broke mine but it's been a bummer cuz it was my first...and it happened when I was just 1.5 lbs from officially no longer being "obese". (I want to be just overweight lol).

It doesn't look like I'm going to meet my goal for Thanksgiving :'( I have been in a stall FOREVER

Hang in there!! I just got out of a one month stall (first one) and got into onederland today.

Hang in there!! I just got out of a one month stall (first one) and got into onederland today.

yeah!!!!!!! Great accomplishment!!!

Iam in, I have been stalled for two months and this is just want I need to get my but back in gear I am going to shoot to lose 10 pounds, I think I can do that.

;

I'm in!!! Current weight 227. I want to be 207 by Thanksgiving. That's 20 pounds. Yea, I know that's a LOT but why not aim high : )

10/19 194.4

10/26 191.4 (-3)

11/2 189

Goal 185

Sent from my iPad using VST

I've been at 207 for a while but today went up to 209 but I haven't followed plans exactly the way I should. So my goal is to work even harder to get on track and to make it to what was supposed to be my halloween goal of 198 by Thanksgiving.

SW 209

GW 198

surgery date: 9/20/2012

start weight: 243

current weight: 201.7

Thanksgiving goal: 195

goal weight: around 140

height: 5'5"

I better do something quick. I have been at 198 for quite some time now. Just came home from a long walk. Feels like I should have sweated off at least 3 pounds!!!!

Pre-op 260

Challenge start 188

Thanksgiving goal 180

Here goes nothing. I've been all over the place and not following the plan. Mentally I need this challenge to get back on track. Protein first and maybe only for a while and fluids!!! Good luck everyone.

Weight in on on oct. the 4 195

Wt on oct 28 196

On oct 28 198

Gw. 186

and of course i hit my 3 week stall right after joining this challenge. LOL Haven't lost anything in the last 10 days!

and of course i hit my 3 week stall right after joining this challenge. LOL Haven't lost anything in the last 10 days!

LOL Sham I'm in the same boat. I have lost half a pound in the last ten days, and it came just on the day I've weighed in....I weighed in again today and it found me again....This is my first stall (11 weeks or so) but still, it's annoying even if I know it's normal LOL

OK so I had a great weight loss this week. down 5 LBS...Was stuck for almost 2 weeks YEAH!!

Sleeved 8/29

CW 208.4

Goal for Thanksgiving 206

GOAL WEIGHT 160